Friend rant!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Friend rant!

Post by RazzlemeDazzlemeLoveme on Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:07 pm

rant/
My friends are such idiots it's not even funny! Here's what happened:

Okay so a few months ago my friends were talking about how they wanted to stop being friends with one of our friends because she was "bigger" and they didn't want their rep going down. I kind of just blew it off because I just wanted to stay friends with everybody. A few weeks later they took her off their siblings list on facebook. It crushes her, she didn't understand why they would do this and they wouldn't even explain anything.

Now it's only gotten worse. They texted her telling her that they hated her and that anyone who talked to her was out of their minds. My friend told me that she felt worthless and that she cried for an hour. I know it might seem like my friend is being too emotional over this but we've all been friends for 3 years straight and now, without an explanation, they don't want to be friends with her.

So I text them telling them to stop because what they are saying is horrible. I get a response saying that she had it coming to her. So we keep text fighting and it's just awful. I tell them I'm done with them because really if they are going to kick my one friend out with no explanation then maybe next week it'll be me. Plus I just don't want to hang out with people who only care about what other's think of them.

Now on facebook they are saying more bad things. Like how they hated when people act like silly babies who need to grow up (they didn't say this directly to us but it was certainly pointed as us) so I sent my own saying I hated when people acted like they did nothing wrong when they obviously did. And then I read one of my friends talking to another friend of hers talking about my friends weight. So I message her and tell her to stop because it's bullying and that my friend is this supposedly 'good catholic' girl yet she's saying all these mean things.

So fucking frustrating! Evil or Very Mad
/rant

Sorry I really had to get this off my chest. Sad

RazzlemeDazzlemeLoveme
Clutzy Chick
Clutzy Chick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Friend rant!

Post by maggiemay on Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:19 pm

I'm sorry Hannah Sad I saw your Facebook status earlier and knew something was up (I sound like a major creeper... but it was on my News Feed)

I hope things straighten out soon. I find it horrifying that "friends" treat each other that way.

maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RazzlemeDazzlemeLoveme on Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:26 pm

Thanks Maggie! Sad I know you're not a creeper! Razz

I guess we are just done being friends. It hurts a lot but whatever, I know they'll look back on this and realize how rude they were.

RazzlemeDazzlemeLoveme
Clutzy Chick
Clutzy Chick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay on Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:37 pm

RazzlemeDazzlemeLoveme wrote:Thanks Maggie! Sad I know you're not a creeper! Razz

I guess we are just done being friends. It hurts a lot but whatever, I know they'll look back on this and realize how rude they were.

You're welcome. Okay, good Smile

It does hurt a lot, but you're better off without them. They're being mean and don't deserve someone as nice as you.

maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RazzlemeDazzlemeLoveme on Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:39 pm

Awh! Thanks Maggie! You are definitely cheering me up! cheers You're right, I am better off without them in the long run.

RazzlemeDazzlemeLoveme
Clutzy Chick
Clutzy Chick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay on Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:45 pm

RazzlemeDazzlemeLoveme wrote:Awh! Thanks Maggie! You are definitely cheering me up! cheers You're right, I am better off without them in the long run.

You're welcome Very Happy I'm glad I can help.
I wish it was easier to figure out who your real friends are. I haven't had any problems recently, but in middle school it was hard sometimes :/

maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RazzlemeDazzlemeLoveme on Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:56 pm

maggiemay wrote:
RazzlemeDazzlemeLoveme wrote:Awh! Thanks Maggie! You are definitely cheering me up! cheers You're right, I am better off without them in the long run.

I wish it was easier to figure out who your real friends are. I haven't had any problems recently, but in middle school it was hard sometimes :/

I know! I wish there was a giant light over people's heads that said, "This is your friend!" lol! I've always had problems with this group of friends so I think things can only go up from here!

RazzlemeDazzlemeLoveme
Clutzy Chick
Clutzy Chick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay on Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:59 pm

RazzlemeDazzlemeLoveme wrote:
maggiemay wrote:

I know! I wish there was a giant light over people's heads that said, "This is your friend!" lol! I've always had problems with this group of friends so I think things can only go up from here!

lol that would make things so much easier! Hopefully!

maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by secret_life93 on Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:12 pm

Awh I'm sorry Hannah. That stinks. I'm with Maggie though, you'll be better off without them in the long run. You're clearly the good friend because you didn't follow them and turn on your friend and you stood by your friend. Sometimes understanding friends stinks.

secret_life93

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RazzlemeDazzlemeLoveme on Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:15 pm

secret_life93 wrote:Awh I'm sorry Hannah. That stinks. I'm with Maggie though, you'll be better off without them in the long run. You're clearly the good friend because you didn't follow them and turn on your friend and you stood by your friend. Sometimes understanding friends stinks.

Thanks! *hug* Yeah it was hard because they were really pressuring me too but then when I heard what they did, I just was almost disgusted! Yeah friends suck sometimes! Razz

RazzlemeDazzlemeLoveme
Clutzy Chick
Clutzy Chick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by secret_life93 on Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:18 pm

secret_life93 wrote:Awh I'm sorry Hannah. That stinks. I'm with Maggie though, you'll be better off without them in the long run. You're clearly the good friend because you didn't follow them and turn on your friend and you stood by your friend. Sometimes understanding friends stinks.

Thanks! *hug* Yeah it was hard because they were really pressuring me too but then when I heard what they did, I just was almost disgusted! Yeah friends suck sometimes! Razz

My friends suck too it's not just you. Smile I haven't talked to you in the longest time. I'll email you sometime soon. Smile

secret_life93

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RazzlemeDazzlemeLoveme on Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:05 am

secret_life93 wrote:

My friends suck too it's not just you. Smile I haven't talked to you in the longest time. I'll email you sometime soon. Smile

Good! We have to catch up, I haven't really talked to anyone over here in a while. Sad

RazzlemeDazzlemeLoveme
Clutzy Chick
Clutzy Chick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamgirl18 on Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:27 am

You're way too nice to be hanging around people like that. I know that you've been friends for a while, so it will be hard to adjust to life without them, but it's definitely for the best that you just let them go. Be there for your other friend, I know she must be crushed right now. If someone did that to me, I would feel indescribably awful.

I know we don't really talk much on here, but if you ever need to talk, I'm here. I really hope everything works out for the best!

Oh, and by the way, that's a gorgeous picture! You're SO beautiful! Smile

dreamgirl18
Animal Lover
Animal Lover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah_Banana222 on Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:06 am

What a bunch of jerks. So they kick out the fat girl just because of her size? If I were you, I'd just do the same to them. Cyber-bully those losers. Make everyone with a computer hate their guts. Mwahahaha!!

Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

View user profile http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkcupcake on Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:07 am

Ohmygoodness! I can't believe they could be so awful to your friend! That's horrible Sad I think you're better off without them, because you don't want to be considered with the bitch group (pardon my language) if it gets out. You're beautiful and deserve better friends. Trust me, they're out there if you look hard enough (:

C'mon sweet thing
Won't you climb on out of your window
while the world is sleepin
Cause you know I need you
and there's no way I'll be leavin
til we're kissing on the porch swing
oh my little sweet thing (Our song...LOVE YOU Ty... he's all I need)

pinkcupcake
Southern Girl
Southern Girl

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/vampdamonlove#p/a/f/1/Ok23-RtWe9s

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum