Does anyone want to chat?

Page 24 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Does anyone want to chat?

Post by joselin4life on Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:39 pm

caring1 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
caring1 wrote:Im sorry. I hope you feel better.

Thanks! Me too. But I'm probably going to school tomorrow.


Your welcome.

Hopefully school wont be too bad for you tomorrow.

I know right. I have a test to make up, in English.

It's so cold outside (here) Smile

edit- I didn't go to school today, again.
avatar
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Posts : 3994
Join date : 2010-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone want to chat?

Post by joselin4life on Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:52 am

Anyone want to chatt?
avatar
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Posts : 3994
Join date : 2010-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone want to chat?

Post by caring1 on Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:54 pm

joselin4life wrote:
caring1 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
caring1 wrote:Im sorry. I hope you feel better.

Thanks! Me too. But I'm probably going to school tomorrow.


Your welcome.

Hopefully school wont be too bad for you tomorrow.

I know right. I have a test to make up, in English.

It's so cold outside (here) Smile

edit- I didn't go to school today, again.

Well then you have more time to study Smile

How was your day?
avatar
caring1

Posts : 307
Join date : 2010-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone want to chat?

Post by joselin4life on Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:59 pm

caring1 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
caring1 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
caring1 wrote:Im sorry. I hope you feel better.

Thanks! Me too. But I'm probably going to school tomorrow.


Your welcome.

Hopefully school wont be too bad for you tomorrow.

I know right. I have a test to make up, in English.

It's so cold outside (here) Smile

edit- I didn't go to school today, again.

Well then you have more time to study Smile

How was your day?

haha! That's true.

My day was boring, lol. I want to straighten my hair, but I don't feel like it Very Happy

How was your day?
avatar
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Posts : 3994
Join date : 2010-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone want to chat?

Post by caring1 on Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:31 pm

It was ok. I had band practice after school and I got hit in the head with a heavy instrument. It feels a little better now but it hurt really badly when it happened.
avatar
caring1

Posts : 307
Join date : 2010-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone want to chat?

Post by joselin4life on Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:36 pm

caring1 wrote:It was ok. I had band practice after school and I got hit in the head with a heavy instrument. It feels a little better now but it hurt really badly when it happened.

Awh Sad It sounds like it would hurt. I'm glad it feels better.

And I'm listening to music!!
avatar
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Posts : 3994
Join date : 2010-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone want to chat?

Post by caring1 on Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:43 pm

Thanks Smile

Thats cool! Im always listening to music. I cant do anything without it.
avatar
caring1

Posts : 307
Join date : 2010-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone want to chat?

Post by joselin4life on Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:46 pm

caring1 wrote:Thanks Smile

Thats cool! Im always listening to music. I cant do anything without it.

You're welcome.

Me too. Sometimes music just makes my day better.
avatar
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Posts : 3994
Join date : 2010-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone want to chat?

Post by caring1 on Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:49 pm

Haha that was the theme of our marching show last year. It was about how music can make people happy even through hard times like the recession. We had an undefeated season. Very Happy
avatar
caring1

Posts : 307
Join date : 2010-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone want to chat?

Post by joselin4life on Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:51 pm

caring1 wrote:Haha that was the theme of our marching show last year. It was about how music can make people happy even through hard times like the recession. We had an undefeated season. Very Happy

haha Very Happy That's great that you guys were undefeated Smile

I'm about to get off for a bit to straighten my hair. I'll be on later!
avatar
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Posts : 3994
Join date : 2010-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone want to chat?

Post by caring1 on Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:58 pm

joselin4life wrote:
caring1 wrote:Haha that was the theme of our marching show last year. It was about how music can make people happy even through hard times like the recession. We had an undefeated season. Very Happy

haha Very Happy That's great that you guys were undefeated Smile

I'm about to get off for a bit to straighten my hair. I'll be on later!

Ok I will be on. Smile
avatar
caring1

Posts : 307
Join date : 2010-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone want to chat?

Post by joselin4life on Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:59 pm

caring1 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
caring1 wrote:Haha that was the theme of our marching show last year. It was about how music can make people happy even through hard times like the recession. We had an undefeated season. Very Happy

haha Very Happy That's great that you guys were undefeated Smile

I'm about to get off for a bit to straighten my hair. I'll be on later!

Ok I will be on. Smile

I'm back Very Happy It took longer than planned to straighten my hair Very Happy
avatar
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Posts : 3994
Join date : 2010-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone want to chat?

Post by caring1 on Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:41 pm

Thats ok. I left too. I was working on homework.
avatar
caring1

Posts : 307
Join date : 2010-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone want to chat?

Post by joselin4life on Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:53 am

caring1 wrote:Thats ok. I left too. I was working on homework.

Cool. I finally got home from school, and my and my friend are about to go to Burger King!
avatar
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Posts : 3994
Join date : 2010-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone want to chat?

Post by caring1 on Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:49 am

Sounds like fun.

I didnt get home until midnight. Now I have to go to a competition and I wont be home until at least 2am. Neutral

What are you doing this weekend?
avatar
caring1

Posts : 307
Join date : 2010-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone want to chat?

Post by joselin4life on Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:53 am

caring1 wrote:Sounds like fun.

I didnt get home until midnight. Now I have to go to a competition and I wont be home until at least 2am. Neutral

What are you doing this weekend?

Tonight is homecoming, (for us) so I'll be there and I probably won't be on here that much of today. I'm so excited!!!

Tomorrow I have church, and thats it.

What about you?
avatar
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Posts : 3994
Join date : 2010-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone want to chat?

Post by joselin4life on Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:28 pm

I'm about to leave in a few minutes. I may not be on for the rest of the night. I hope I have fun!

edit- I just got home Smile I loved homecoming. It was fun Very Happy

How was your day?
avatar
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Posts : 3994
Join date : 2010-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone want to chat?

Post by caring1 on Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:46 am

How was your homecoming?

Sorry I didnt reply sooner. My band had a competition last night that was two hours away. I didnt get home until really early this morning.
avatar
caring1

Posts : 307
Join date : 2010-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone want to chat?

Post by joselin4life on Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:56 am

caring1 wrote:How was your homecoming?

Sorry I didnt reply sooner. My band had a competition last night that was two hours away. I didnt get home until really early this morning.

It was so FUN!

How was your competition?
avatar
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Posts : 3994
Join date : 2010-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone want to chat?

Post by caring1 on Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:47 am

Thats good.

It went ok. We were second out of two bands in our class but we had a great show. The band we went against we knew we werent going to beat because they are a top five national level music school.
avatar
caring1

Posts : 307
Join date : 2010-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone want to chat?

Post by joselin4life on Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:54 am

caring1 wrote:Thats good.

It went ok. We were second out of two bands in our class but we had a great show. The band we went against we knew we werent going to beat because they are a top five national level music school.


yep Smile

That's good Smile

Are you doing anything else today?
avatar
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Posts : 3994
Join date : 2010-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone want to chat?

Post by caring1 on Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:34 pm

Homework and youth group tonight. Today is the only day I had to do homework this weekend.
avatar
caring1

Posts : 307
Join date : 2010-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone want to chat?

Post by joselin4life on Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:40 pm

caring1 wrote:Homework and youth group tonight. Today is the only day I had to do homework this weekend.

Cool Youth Group is so fun Smile. I have to work on my homework soon.

I'm not doing anything else for the rest of the day.
avatar
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Posts : 3994
Join date : 2010-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone want to chat?

Post by joselin4life on Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:53 pm

Caring- I've had the worst day ever Sad
avatar
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Posts : 3994
Join date : 2010-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone want to chat?

Post by joselin4life on Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:26 pm

Anyone want to chat??
avatar
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Posts : 3994
Join date : 2010-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone want to chat?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum