Anyone Still Here?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anyone Still Here?

Post by x_mia_x on Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:14 pm

Hello! Who all is still here? I would love to catch up!
avatar
x_mia_x

Posts : 833
Join date : 2010-05-15
Location : The Mitten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Still Here?

Post by maggiemay on Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:30 pm

Hey Mia! I still come on occasionally. How have you been?
avatar
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Posts : 1396
Join date : 2010-05-15
Age : 23
Location : AK Rowdy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Still Here?

Post by tessa419 on Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:24 pm

I'm still here Smile
avatar
tessa419

Posts : 433
Join date : 2010-05-18
Age : 91
Location : Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Still Here?

Post by Rex on Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:58 pm

Woho! Still here. Wassup people
avatar
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Posts : 2841
Join date : 2010-05-16
Age : 105
Location : 51°10′44″N 1°49′34″W

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Still Here?

Post by Unit7 on Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:21 pm

I havd a very linited access to the internet right now so i cant be on heee as often as id like. but i am trying to post as often as i can. hopefully ill beable to get internet soon and then i can spam this place to my hearts content. anyways i hope you are all doing well. i havent been up to much.

_________________


Sometimes, late at night, I sit here and I wonder. The things I wonder vary from night to night. Sometimes I wonder about the stars and other nights I wonder about what tomorrow will be like. But recently I have been wondering what my life would have been like without you...-Samantha Greene
avatar
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Posts : 3944
Join date : 2010-05-14
Age : 106
Location : In The Infinite Void of Space

View user profile http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Still Here?

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx on Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:04 am

I'm still around Smile

_________________


"Open your mind before your mouth." - Motionless in White
Book-face.
Follow me on Instagram!
avatar
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-05-15
Age : 29
Location : New York (No, not the damn city)

View user profile http://www.instagram.com/snakebitess

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Still Here?

Post by x_mia_x on Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:14 pm

maggiemay wrote:Hey Mia! I still come on occasionally. How have you been?

Hello Maggie! I have been very good. How have you been? Is this your first year of college?
avatar
x_mia_x

Posts : 833
Join date : 2010-05-15
Location : The Mitten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Still Here?

Post by x_mia_x on Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:15 pm

tessa419 wrote:I'm still here Smile

Hey Tessa! How have things been for you and your family?
avatar
x_mia_x

Posts : 833
Join date : 2010-05-15
Location : The Mitten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Still Here?

Post by x_mia_x on Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:16 pm

Rex wrote:Woho! Still here. Wassup people

Hello Rex! Glad to see so many people still here! How have you been?
avatar
x_mia_x

Posts : 833
Join date : 2010-05-15
Location : The Mitten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Still Here?

Post by x_mia_x on Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:16 pm

Unit7 wrote:I havd a very linited access to the internet right now so i cant be on heee as often as id like. but i am trying to post as often as i can. hopefully ill beable to get internet soon and then i can spam this place to my hearts content. anyways i hope you are all doing well. i havent been up to much.

Our fearless leader is still here! Razz
I hope you get internet soon too!
avatar
x_mia_x

Posts : 833
Join date : 2010-05-15
Location : The Mitten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Still Here?

Post by x_mia_x on Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:17 pm

xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:I'm still around Smile

I am so glad. Smile
How have things been for you?
avatar
x_mia_x

Posts : 833
Join date : 2010-05-15
Location : The Mitten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Still Here?

Post by tessa419 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:17 pm

x_mia_x wrote:
tessa419 wrote:I'm still here Smile

Hey Tessa! How have things been for you and your family?

Things are good! We've been married for almost 3 months now. Damien is growing like a weed, and is almost 16 months, and we are talking about baby #2.

Other than that, I have been working on my photography.

How have you been?
avatar
tessa419

Posts : 433
Join date : 2010-05-18
Age : 91
Location : Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Still Here?

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx on Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:36 pm

x_mia_x wrote:
xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:I'm still around Smile

I am so glad. Smile
How have things been for you?

Things have been great! Love my new job and I'm actually making enough money to be able to save a little. We've just been planning our summer. It's going to be a busy few months and I can't wait Very Happy My boyfriend and I go to several car shows; we usually just show his car but since I bought a decent one a couple months ago we'll be showing mine in a couple too. Already started booking hotels Smile

_________________


"Open your mind before your mouth." - Motionless in White
Book-face.
Follow me on Instagram!
avatar
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-05-15
Age : 29
Location : New York (No, not the damn city)

View user profile http://www.instagram.com/snakebitess

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Still Here?

Post by Rex on Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:18 am

Do you win something at car shows? I was always curious
avatar
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Posts : 2841
Join date : 2010-05-16
Age : 105
Location : 51°10′44″N 1°49′34″W

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Still Here?

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx on Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:13 pm

At the bigger shows that are split up into classes, he usually walks away with something. Last year he won 3rd in his class at GM Nationals and 1st at a show in NH. Smaller ones its impossible to win with a newer car because they just don't compare to a, let's say a 69 Chevelle, or a 50s hot rod. We just go to have fun.

_________________


"Open your mind before your mouth." - Motionless in White
Book-face.
Follow me on Instagram!
avatar
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-05-15
Age : 29
Location : New York (No, not the damn city)

View user profile http://www.instagram.com/snakebitess

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Still Here?

Post by maggiemay on Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:49 pm

x_mia_x wrote:
maggiemay wrote:Hey Mia! I still come on occasionally. How have you been?

Hello Maggie! I have been very good. How have you been? Is this your first year of college?

Good!
I've been pretty good Smile It is! Fall semester was pretty good. I'm 9 hours from home so it was rough but this semester has been much better so far.
What have you been up to?
avatar
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Posts : 1396
Join date : 2010-05-15
Age : 23
Location : AK Rowdy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Still Here?

Post by x_mia_x on Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:16 pm

maggiemay wrote:
x_mia_x wrote:
maggiemay wrote:Hey Mia! I still come on occasionally. How have you been?

Hello Maggie! I have been very good. How have you been? Is this your first year of college?

Good!
I've been pretty good Smile It is! Fall semester was pretty good. I'm 9 hours from home so it was rough but this semester has been much better so far.
What have you been up to?

I can imagine that it would be hard to be so far from home. I am glad you are starting to like it better. Do you like classes? Did you join any clubs?
Will you be going back home for the summer?
Is it bad that I feel old knowing you are in college?! Razz

I have been good. It has been a very crazy year, that is for sure. It seems like everytime Reggie and I think we have things figured out, life throws us a curveball. We put our house up for sale and were planning to move but things with family changed and it didn't end up working out. Thankfully the house didn't sell! But I had already quit teaching. So now I am trying to figure out what I want to do.
We are no longer going to try for more kids because I lost another baby after Tabi and it was just too hard emotinally. We are talking about maybe going through the process to be foster parents in the future though so that is exciting!
avatar
x_mia_x

Posts : 833
Join date : 2010-05-15
Location : The Mitten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Still Here?

Post by maggiemay on Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:24 pm

x_mia_x wrote:
maggiemay wrote:
x_mia_x wrote:
maggiemay wrote:Hey Mia! I still come on occasionally. How have you been?

Hello Maggie! I have been very good. How have you been? Is this your first year of college?

Good!
I've been pretty good Smile It is! Fall semester was pretty good. I'm 9 hours from home so it was rough but this semester has been much better so far.
What have you been up to?

I can imagine that it would be hard to be so far from home. I am glad you are starting to like it better. Do you like classes? Did you join any clubs?
Will you be going back home for the summer?
Is it bad that I feel old knowing you are in college?! Razz

I have been good. It has been a very crazy year, that is for sure. It seems like everytime Reggie and I think we have things figured out, life throws us a curveball. We put our house up for sale and were planning to move but things with family changed and it didn't end up working out. Thankfully the house didn't sell! But I had already quit teaching. So now I am trying to figure out what I want to do.
We are no longer going to try for more kids because I lost another baby after Tabi and it was just too hard emotinally. We are talking about maybe going through the process to be foster parents in the future though so that is exciting!

I do like my classes! Except math but I've never liked that lol. Nope no clubs. Which is bad but oh well haha.
Yep! I'll hopefully have a few jobs and maybe take a summer class or two at the community college.
Not at all! We've been talking for so long that is makes sense!

I hope it gets figured out soon Smile
Oh I'm so sorry Sad Foster care would be a great thing though!
avatar
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Posts : 1396
Join date : 2010-05-15
Age : 23
Location : AK Rowdy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Still Here?

Post by AshleyMC on Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:51 am

Hey Mia. I am still here every once in a blue moon. Smile I check in every so often.
avatar
AshleyMC
Super Mom
Super Mom

Posts : 340
Join date : 2010-05-16
Age : 29
Location : In your bedroom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Still Here?

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx on Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:09 pm

Mia, if becoming foster parents is something you and your husband would like to do, definitely go for it. There are so many children in the system who need good homes and supportive parental figures. My boyfriend's grandmother was a foster parent for years, she actually ended up adopting three of her foster children, one of which is handicapped. Woman is a saint.

My boyfriend and I have been trying to escape our area for awhile now, but we sort of put it on hold for now. The plan was to use our tax returns to get into a new place, but we've decided to put the money into our cars instead. We both have rust coming in that needs to disappear before the end of April. That's when the adventures begin.

_________________


"Open your mind before your mouth." - Motionless in White
Book-face.
Follow me on Instagram!
avatar
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-05-15
Age : 29
Location : New York (No, not the damn city)

View user profile http://www.instagram.com/snakebitess

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Still Here?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum