Busy life is way too busy...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Busy life is way too busy...

Post by melissa052 on Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:57 pm

Seriously. When do I get a break? I'm ready for one now. XD

I've been on summer vacation now for about a month... I've been busy ever since with taking care of things for next semester, including getting a $1500 scholarship check, and writing an autobiographical essay for a scholarship package I'm applying for. Next week, I've gotta go pick up my transcript from my high school before turning everything in at my college. Hopefully I'll get a few more scholarships, that will help lots! Very Happy

Also, my great aunt Betty hasn't been well at all... Her daughters have been in town helping with her on and off now for 3 weeks. Betty was just put in a home this morning, because it's gotten so bad that she can't get the care she needs if she stays home. Plus, it's bad on everyone here, as much stress as it causes. Her problems are really just from old age, I think. Cancer doesn't make things better, either. Her daughters just left to go back home till next week, so it's just me and grandma now. It feels strange.

My sister is due July 17th, and her pregnancy is not going too well. She went in for an ultrasound today and they think the baby has a hole in her heart. Grandma thinks she'll end up being stillborn, but I'm hoping she'll live and this will be enough to have Nicole give her up for adoption.

Mom is still going better! Stopped smoking, living a better lifestyle. I'm proud of her, honestly. She does have sugar diabetes now, but that is under control, luckily. Not giving her too much trouble.

And I'm nervous about something... I've talked about the relationship between me and my best friend before. We constantly joke about being married, act like we're a couple, actually have fun fooling a lot of people on that matter. An out of town friend randomly dared us to kiss on camera and we (Well... She...) was like "Huh... What the hell! Let's do this!" about it. I was actually counting on her to say no. Probably shouldn't have said anything about that, since Rex will come back and come online to see that and demand the video, which hasn't even been filmed yet. XD But yeah... That's like the only thing I've been thinking about, lately, so I'm super nervous about that. XD

So.... Hopefully everyone else is enjoying their summer more than I'm enjoying mine. I can't wait till everything slows down, which I'm guessing won't be till sometime after Nicole has the baby, unfortunately...
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

View user profile http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Busy life is way too busy...

Post by Unit7 on Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:45 pm

Sounds like you really do need a break!

Sorry to hear about your sister's pregnancy.

Good to hear your mom is living a better life style though. Smile

Besides why be nervous about that? I mean all the guys at college would get a kick out of it and make you a popular. Wink

Oh and yes.... a video... would be nice. Razz

Sometimes, late at night, I sit here and I wonder. The things I wonder vary from night to night. Sometimes I wonder about the stars and other nights I wonder about what tomorrow will be like. But recently I have been wondering what my life would have been like without you...-Samantha Greene
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

View user profile http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 on Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:51 pm

Why wouldn't I be nervous? I mean that's not only a place I've never been before, and I've not only been questioning my sexuality lately more often than not... But I've also been questioning my feelings for her and although I know a kiss is just a kiss, I can't help but worry about possible hidden emotions coming into play. And popularity? Meh... I've never wanted to be popular. :p

melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx on Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:09 pm

I hope great aunt Betty is comfortable in the nursing home. And I hope things work out for your sister, no matter what happens with her baby.

Awesome news about your mom! Sucks that it took her almost dying to get her to turn her life around, but it's cool that she's sticking with it.

Good luck with college stuff! And don't stress about sexuality. You are who you are. Keep an open mind. Smile

"Open your mind before your mouth." - Motionless in White
Book-face.
Follow me on Instagram!
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

View user profile http://www.instagram.com/snakebitess

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah_Banana222 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:36 pm

Dude, I need to look into more scholarships ASAP. I applied for a couple, but nothing. There was one I was so sure I was gonna get (it was only for our highschool, and it was guaranteed that at least one person would get it... and only three others applied), but overachiever Shelby--who's one of my best friends, but she got over $100,000 worth in other scholarships--got it instead. Grrr. When I first applied to CBU, I looked up tuition, but not very intently, I guess. For some reason, I thought it was $17,000 a year. When I got my financial aid award letter, I was thrilled to see that I get $22,000 from the school. I was like, "Well, I guess I don't need any more money. No point in applying for outside scholarships." Upon further inspection, I've discovered that tuition is $27,000 a year. I'm a moron. So I need to come up with $5grand somehow. I mean, I have a job, but that's still a lot for someone without a college education. Razz

I'll be praying for your aunt. Sucks that such a cool lady has to go through this stuff. Let's hope she improves. Or at least comes to enjoy her new home and come to peace with the inevitable. Sad

Has Nicole cleaned up her act? I remember you always talking about what a bad kid she was, but I can't for the life of me recall whether or not she was into substance abuse... If so, has she improved for the baby's sake? And has she changed her attitude at all? I sure hope she's matured at least a little. She's got big decisions to make in the next few months.

Good for mama! I'm glad she's finally setting a good example for Nicole.

For a second, I thought you meant Chris. I was like, "Uh oh, not again..." till you said "she" (Liz, right?). So I take it you're going through with the kiss? Why does it have to be some planned event? That makes it more awkward, I would think. If I was dared to do such a thing, and I was receptive to do it, it would be wayyyy more spur-of-the-moment. Just like, "Okay, come here" *kisses*. I find it strange that you agreed to take up a dare but have a big delay in the time frame.

You just keep doing what you're doing. It's normal to question things. It's even normal to admit that hey, you might be a lesbian (or bisexual, maybe?). Just go with it. I know you're not the type of person that needs to hear this, but you just be you.

One of my best friends just came out a few months ago. Well not "out" out. It's still just among maybe 5 or 6 nonprudish close friends. But I was one of the first she told. At first, I was kinda shocked, then just supportive. Now, I can't help but feel bad for her. She's opened up about a lot of stuff. Including how she has a crush on my best friend. That's just... sad. (Madi knows that Shacodi is a lesbian by the way, but she has no clue that she has ever liked her that way.) I can't imagine what that's like. It's hard enough for me to think about some guy I like that doesn't like me, but to be in her situation would be even more heart-wrenching. Madi is straight, and even though she loves Shacodi, of course, she will never like her in that same way. Ever. I know she'll eventually find someone she loves, but it's gonna be hard to get there. Even in a constantly changing world, there's still a lot of bigots out there who will insult her and whatnot.

I guess I've just been given a whole new pair of eyes. I've become increasingly more tolerant these past few years (as I've grown apart from my mother's closedmindedness and learned to think for myself), but in the past couple months, it's multiplied. I just have so much more sympathy for the crap the LGBT community goes through, now that I've witnessed it more firsthand.

I don't really know what kind of relationship you and your best friend have (are you the type that can talk about literally anything?), but have you considered talking to her about this? Are you just questioning your sexuality in general, like you think you like chicks, or do you think you may have feelings for her specifically? Because that's a tough situation. If you talk to her about it, it can go one of several ways. Either she feels the same way, and you may begin a more-than-friends relationship; she doesn't, but she sympathizes with you; your friendship grows distant with the awkward feelings of "uh, she likes me, but I so don't like her like that"; or nothing may change at all. You may be so close that you already tell each other everything, and this information won't change anything. Even if she's completely unreceptive to your potential feelings, she may accept it and still carry on with a close friendship. This is probably the most likely scenario, assuming you're as good of friends as I imagine.

So just... talk to her. It'll be hard, but it needs to be done.
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

View user profile http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:35 pm

I'll be praying for your aunt. Sucks that such a cool lady has to go through this stuff. Let's hope she improves. Or at least comes to enjoy her new home and come to peace with the inevitable.

Yeah... They're saying she has maybe two months. She isn't quite aware of that, but she's fighting it. She actually thinks she'll be coming back here in a month to six weeks, so she's not aware she's there to stay. It's sad, but inevitable, with her being 83 and senile.

Has Nicole cleaned up her act? I remember you always talking about what a bad kid she was, but I can't for the life of me recall whether or not she was into substance abuse... If so, has she improved for the baby's sake? And has she changed her attitude at all? I sure hope she's matured at least a little. She's got big decisions to make in the next few months.

Not really, no. I mean she's not as much as a wild partier now, but that is more than likely because she's as pregnant as she is... She just doesn't have the energy that she used to. She's more tolerable now, but still way too immature to be raising a kid. I don't know personally if she was/is into substance abuse. She used to put crap about it all the time on her facebook for everyone to see, like a little idiot, so I would guess so... But I've never actually seen it first hand.

For a second, I thought you meant Chris. I was like, "Uh oh, not again..." till you said "she" (Liz, right?). So I take it you're going through with the kiss? Why does it have to be some planned event? That makes it more awkward, I would think. If I was dared to do such a thing, and I was receptive to do it, it would be wayyyy more spur-of-the-moment. Just like, "Okay, come here" *kisses*. I find it strange that you agreed to take up a dare but have a big delay in the time frame.

Yep, Liz is the one! XD I actually wish we would have done that. No... I wish I would have drove to her house, knocked on the door, when she answered I would have pulled her into a kiss and be like "Hi!" ... Nah... I was dared by our British friend, Beth over AIM. I actually haven't seen Liz since before she dared us, and I won't see her again till Friday, she's coming over and staying the weekend.

You just keep doing what you're doing. It's normal to question things. It's even normal to admit that hey, you might be a lesbian (or bisexual, maybe?). Just go with it. I know you're not the type of person that needs to hear this, but you just be you.

Yeah, I know. Smile I just wish it wasn't so damn confusing, or that my head and my heart would actually agree for a change. I mean what do you do when you go all your life convinced you're straight as they come, then one day find yourself falling for a girl, not just any girl, but the one friend you can't stand to lose? It's scary.

I don't really know what kind of relationship you and your best friend have (are you the type that can talk about literally anything?), but have you considered talking to her about this? Are you just questioning your sexuality in general, like you think you like chicks, or do you think you may have feelings for her specifically?

Yeah, there'a pretty much nothing we keep from each other, really. (Except for me, this.) We joke about being married literally every day, we actually have fooled a couple people into thinking we were actually a couple, just because. We have the type of relationship where we can say anything or do anything.
With her, I don't have to pretend to be anything I'm not, and I can just be my incredibly strange, awkward, weirdo self, without having to hold anything back. She doesn't expect me to be perfect, like pretty much everyone else, except my mom, does, and at the same time, she challenges me, makes me better... And it's all mutual, really. One of my friends actually swears Liz and I soul mates. XD
I honestly don't know. I do sometimes think I like them, just because I find myself more attracted to girls than guys lately. Then sometimes I spot a hot guy I like... It just depends, really. It could also be for her specifically, considering I never really thought about it till she came out to me as being bi. I mean I thought about it, but it wasn't to such a confusing level. But just knowing that sort of opened the door.
I have considered telling her, but I've always shied away from the subject or made it come out as a joke instead of something serious. I just don't want it to be the reason I lose her, because I can't bare the thought of not having her in my life, somehow.

So just... talk to her. It'll be hard, but it needs to be done.
If only I knew how in a serious matter, that won't be considered a joke? I mean I can't exactly be like "Hey, Liz! Yeah... I think I might be in love with you. How do you feel about that?" XD
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah_Banana222 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:05 pm

Don't use the word "love." That's just entirely too creepy. NEVER tell someone you love them in that way unless it's probable that they feel the same way. Like if you're actually in a relationship, then it's perfectly acceptable. But if you just realize that you're into someone, downplay it as much as possible. Don't outright say, "I'm in love with you." How creepy would that be if you were on the receiving end of THAT conversation? Especially if you don't feel the same way. Just choose your words wisely. Say something like, "I think I might like you as more than a friend." That way, if the other person (and I'm saying this in every situation, not just to you about Liz) doesn't feel the same way, they don't have to feel like they're crushing you. Knowing that you're breaking someone's heart could probably break your own heart in and of itself. And that's not cool. You don't want her to feel bad if she's not into you that way. If you talk about it and she's like, "Woah, we're just friends," let it go. Try not to dwell on it.

I was talking to a guy friend (who I'm pretty much in love with... I'm pitiful) about guy/girl friendships a couple months ago. He was talking about how it's always more complicated than people make it out to be. That usually, one person falls for the other. At first, I thought that seemed unfair. I mean, I have a lot of male friends, and while I've fallen for a handful, I have several that are strictly platonic. I asked him if this was personally the case for him (I'm constantly fishing for any sort of hint that he would potentially like me), and he said, "No, but they're always an option." This is 100% true. Just think about your good friends of your preferred dating gender. Even though you may think of them as only friends, would you not date them if given the opportunity? Say a guy friend confessed to you that he liked you, but you had never even thought of him in that way. Would you not begin to at least consider it? I mean, why would you be friends with someone who's not good enough to date you? You already like each other and get along. Taking the next step into coupledom shouldn't be that hard.

Dude, I had noooo idea that Liz was bi. If that's the case, you definitely need to tell her. It's not like you have to fear that she'll judge you. The worst case scenario is that she's not into you specifically. She obviously doesn't have a problem with girls. Go for it. You don't want to regret not doing anything.

If she's constantly joking that you two are a couple, I'm sure she's considered it. A couple years ago, our math teacher always said that Channing and I are going to get married (needless to say, I'd be okay with that hahahahaha), and to this day, he still brings up Mr. Williams' comments on occasion (thrilled about that, too, but we'll get into why I know it's not happening some other time).

Just TALK TO YOUR FRIEND. I would say it's more likely than not that she might like you. And even if she doesn't now, she probably considers you an "option." That's not exactly an ideal position, but you should take it. She may decide, "Hey, why not?" and date you. It may blossom into something amazing. Smile

My suggestion? Ease into it. Start out by saying, "You're bi, right? Would you ever date me? We joke about it all the time, but in all seriousness, what do you think about me?" Then just go from there. If it seems like she thinks it would be weird, drop it. But if she says she would, confess. Just don't be like, "ZOMG I'M SO HAPPY TO HEAR YOU SAY THAT I'M BI TOO AND I LOVE YOU LET'S GET MARRIED AND HAVE BABIES LOTS AND LOTS OF BABIES." No. Even if she was thinking the exact same creepy as fuck thing as that, she would be so. weirded. out. Again, "I think I may like you" sounds good.

Good luck, dear. Make sure you let us know how things turn out. Very Happy
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 on Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:09 pm

You're absolutely right, about everything. Why do you have to be right all the time? XD
I've honestly been thinking about all the reasons I shouldn't go through with it; I don't wanna mess things up, I have family that'd probably not approve, my cousin Josh would pretty much disown me, along with my sister, not that I care much about her disowning me... And now you have me thinking about the opposite, why I should. Which generally overpower why I shouldn't.

Maybe I'll talk to her over the weekend, whenever we get a moment alone. With parties to attend on both Saturday and Sunday, and a full house all weekend... It will be hard. And I really don't think texting her about it would be the best way to talk about it, no matter how much easier that would be. XD

Thanks, Hannah.
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah_Banana222 on Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:48 pm

I will never understand how I give such amazing relationship advice. I have never been anywhere close to being in a relationship myself. And yet, I'm everyone's (well not everyone's, but a substantial amount of people's) go-to on the matter... Meh.

But seriously, I'm perfect. I know everything. Heheheheh.

Don't think you have to rush into this either. I'm not saying to put it off for years, but you don't have a deadline. Don't talk to her if you're not ready to. I'd say a month is a good timeframe. Long enough to have a chance to think about what you really want and to think about how you'll go about saying whatever you're gonna say, but not so long that you feel like you're keeping a massive secret for an extended period of time. Don't tell yourself that you'll talk to her about it this weekend. If you get a chance to, great, but if not, don't force it. You don't want to risk people who don't need to be eavesdropping overhearing you, and you don't want to rush the conversation. Don't wait for the first moment alone you have. You want to be able to have a lengthy conversation. Give yourself an hour of free time, at least, I'd say.

Ignore the haters in your family. I'm not saying to let this situation drive you away from the people you're supposed to love, but don't dwell on it if they're not supportive. More advice. Don't think you have to "come out" just yet. Not to everyone, at least. Shacodi was really smart about it. She said that she was sure she was a lesbian when she was 14, but she didn't tell anyone till just a few months ago. The first person she told was our gay friend, Nathan, who obviously understood. The situation is different, of course, because Nathan and Shacodi wouldn't be into each other, but it's somehow similar. Shacodi knew that Nathan wouldn't judge her, just like you should be sure that Liz will understand as well. The part about you being attracted to her is where it gets risky. Still, she's a good start. As your best friend, she should be the first person you tell about this (even if it had nothing to do with her).

After that, it's up to you. I wouldn't tell your intollerant friends/family members quite yet. Wait. I'm not saying to keep it some big secret, but it's really none of their business at this point, especially if they're not supportive.

But after you talk to Liz, you should inform a few other people. Not in as much detail, maybe, but just clue some close friends into how you're feeling. It helps, man. At least that's what Shacodi told me. She was super relieved to tell me. Even though I'm not gay, she said that talking to me about it really helped her clear up some feelings. Everybody is gonna have different things to say about it, so it's best not to keep it between you and just one other person.
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:28 am

Nobody likes a braggart, Hannah. :p

Yeah, I think I will hold off. I think. I just randomly remembered she talked about going out with another girl about a month-6 weeks ago... I didn't ask her much about that, because I was honestly a little jealous but didn't wanna admit it. They went on one date, then apparently she went out of town for summer. Liz says she doesn't even know if the other girl is coming back, but still talks as if she's attached. So I'm guessing I should either wait longer to talk to her, wait till that relationship gets closure... Or just go ahead and talk to her once I'm comfortable and won't chicken out easily.

Bright side, I kind of just took care of the coming out-ish part... Ish. I thought I'd take care of that part first, with hopes maybe she'd be the one to make a first move. Plus maybe it'd be less of a shock, if it would have even been one, when I do finally talk to her. That'll make it easier, I'm sure.
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah_Banana222 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:26 am

Yeah, that's probably for the best. I didn't even think about that. Telling your female friend you're attracted to her might be kinda strange when she has no clue you even like girls. Good thinking!
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex on Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:46 pm

I have many many comments to make on this thread but I think I will do them in the morning when I am more creative and eloquent. Meanwhile I will insert this in your brain

http://tinyurl.com/czqauzs
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 on Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:49 pm

Hannah_Banana222 wrote:Yeah, that's probably for the best. I didn't even think about that. Telling your female friend you're attracted to her might be kinda strange when she has no clue you even like girls. Good thinking!

Yup! Thinking on my feet... Sometimes it actually works to my advantage. XD

We were up late last night, just talking randomly. She kept saying she had an important question, then asking pointless questions... It all built up to "Do you like anyone?" to which I froze up, not answering, though I probably shoul have taken the opportunity. Part of me feels like she was fishing for some sort of clue.
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah_Banana222 on Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:33 pm

That's so middle school, man. But it's cute. She probably was fishing for something she wanted to hear. I don't think that was a good opportunity, though. That would have seemed forced. You tell her when you're good and ready, not when she asks you forward questions. Even if it does give you an excuse to start opening up.
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex on Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:23 pm

've been on summer vacation now for about a month... I've been busy ever since with taking care of things for next semester, including getting a $1500 scholarship check, and writing an autobiographical essay for a scholarship package I'm applying for. Next week, I've gotta go pick up my transcript from my high school before turning everything in at my college. Hopefully I'll get a few more scholarships, that will help lots!

Good luck with this! By the way have you thought about trying for some international scholarships? there are some pretty good ones out there. I am not sure how many apply to America but you never know

Also, my great aunt Betty hasn't been well at all... Her daughters have been in town helping with her on and off now for 3 weeks. Betty was just put in a home this morning, because it's gotten so bad that she can't get the care she needs if she stays home. Plus, it's bad on everyone here, as much stress as it causes. Her problems are really just from old age, I think. Cancer doesn't make things better, either. Her daughters just left to go back home till next week, so it's just me and grandma now. It feels strange.

That sucks horribly. My grandma is the same way. We hires a live in nurse to take of her but the situation is not good. The big problem is not so much her age(although she is over 90) but she broke her hip ten years ago and since the surgeons botched the operation it never quite healed up right. And my grandma with older age just seemed to kinda give up and she barely moves anymore

My sister is due July 17th, and her pregnancy is not going too well. She went in for an ultrasound today and they think the baby has a hole in her heart. Grandma thinks she'll end up being stillborn, but I'm hoping she'll live and this will be enough to have Nicole give her up for adoption.

That sucks. I hope the baby will be ok. Speaking of adoption has your sister tried contacting any families. There are some that will give really good money(I heard sometimes more then 10 G especially if it's a white baby) under the table to be chosen. This might be an incentive for your sister to do the right thing

Mom is still going better! Stopped smoking, living a better lifestyle. I'm proud of her, honestly. She does have sugar diabetes now, but that is under control, luckily. Not giving her too much trouble.
I am glad o hear this. I have a rather large loathing of smoking. Honestly when are we going to make it finally illegal

And I'm nervous about something... I've talked about the relationship between me and my best friend before. We constantly joke about being married, act like we're a couple, actually have fun fooling a lot of people on that matter. An out of town friend randomly dared us to kiss on camera and we (Well... She...) was like "Huh... What the hell! Let's do this!" about it. I was actually counting on her to say no. Probably shouldn't have said anything about that, since Rex will come back and come online to see that and demand the video, which hasn't even been filmed yet. XD But yeah... That's like the only thing I've been thinking about, lately, so I'm super nervous about that. XD

Honestly I am kinda surprised you haven't done this before. Between all the various games,parties and so on highschool is basically designed to encourage people to make out. And quite a lot of girls learn to kiss by practicing on each other.

Why wouldn't I be nervous? I mean that's not only a place I've never been before, and I've not only been questioning my sexuality lately more often than not... But I've also been questioning my feelings for her and although I know a kiss is just a kiss, I can't help but worry about possible hidden emotions coming into play. And popularity? Meh... I've never wanted to be popular. :p

Of course you are nervous. It makes sense. This is something brand new. Sure it looks exciting and interesting and just damn good but you never know how it would turn out. It's kinda like trying to have sex with a russian girl for the first time. Sure everything seem fun at first but deep inside your mind you can't help but wonder what if the girls is kinda crazy.....ok I lost my train of thought of here but anyway this is even worse when you get the friendship factor involved

Good luck with college stuff! And don't stress about sexuality. You are who you are. Keep an open mind. Smile

That and on the bright side experimenting with lesbianism poses zero risk of pregnancy and a much lower risk of catching STD so it's one of the best things out there

I guess I've just been given a whole new pair of eyes. I've become increasingly more tolerant these past few years (as I've grown apart from my mother's closedmindedness and learned to think for myself), but in the past couple months, it's multiplied. I just have so much more sympathy for the crap the LGBT community goes through, now that I've witnessed it more firsthand.
Your right. I remember back in the far far past on the KXY boards you were quite different when it came to a lot of issues

I honestly don't know. I do sometimes think I like them, just because I find myself more attracted to girls than guys lately. Then sometimes I spot a hot guy I like... It just depends, really. It could also be for her specifically, considering I never really thought about it till she came out to me as being bi. I mean I thought about it, but it wasn't to such a confusing level. But just knowing that sort of opened the door.
I have considered telling her, but I've always shied away from the subject or made it come out as a joke instead of something serious. I just don't want it to be the reason I lose her, because I can't bare the thought of not having her in my life, somehow.

You know I have been on both sides of this situation(karma probably). I had a girl who was insanely into me in highschool but who I thought off as just a friend and a I had a girl who I was well actually in love with (which is really bizzare for me) but she thought of me as just a friend. In the end it's really not worth risking such a precious friendship. If you have to put it in a subtle way but not now. First figure out your sexuality. And for this what I recommend is try going for a few flings. Test the waters. Go to a lesbian bar, make out with a few girls hell I am not sure what your attitude towards sex is but try sleeping with a few if you don't mind. This will both so to say out you to your friend and will give you some time to figure out if you still have these feelings for your friend after a few months

If only I knew how in a serious matter, that won't be considered a joke? I mean I can't exactly be like "Hey, Liz! Yeah... I think I might be in love with you. How do you feel about that?" XD

Don't. Really don't. Not when you are still so confused

Even though you may think of them as only friends, would you not date them if given the opportunity

I would sleep with 12 of them but go into a relationship with only four at best and I am pretty sure most of them would end up really quickly. Friends with benefits always seemed like a better option to me

I mean, why would you be friends with someone who's not good enough to date you?
Because I enjoy their company a lot. It's not just about being good enough. It's also abut being compatible.

s up, I have family that'd probably not approve, my cousin Josh would pretty much disown me, along with my sister, not that I care much about her disowning me..
Don't worry we will proown you Wink

. So I'm guessing I should either wait longer to talk to her, wait till that relationship gets closure... Or just go ahead and talk to her once I'm comfortable and won't chicken out easily.
I seriously advise you to wait. There is really no rush. The kinda friendship you guys have lasts a long time and through a big distance. Through entire continents. You have time

Or of course you can also ignore everything I said,get the house to yourself, get a bottle of tequilla ,get yourself and her really really drunk and let nature takes it's course
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top