HI GUYS!! :D

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: HI GUYS!! :D

Post by Malletmusic17 on Sun May 27, 2012 8:40 pm

maggiemay wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:Like after college? I have no idea. I imagine I'll stay there for a year or so after I'm done but I dunno yet. It depends on if I go to grad school and when.

Are you still taking classes?

ahh gotcha. do you have any idea where/what exactly you want to do?

of course! I finished my freshman year two weeks ago, and I start my bio 101 summer class today. 5 hours two days a week for ten weeks, ugh. its a lab and lecture combined, so hopefully it won't be too bad. but I am more than likely staying at community college in the fall, even though I applied for CNU. my GPA wasn't so good cumulatively. but that's okay! I'll go there by automatic transfer next fall Smile

For grad school? Nooo haha haven't thought that far yet. But eventually I want to open my own daycare. Sorry if I've already said that Razz

Awesome!! CNU is really good Smile I think there are like 8 people from my school going next year. That class sounds kinda yucky though...but at least it'll be done and over with!!

its all good, I'm forgetful Smile

I love the campus, its all small and localized! and Bio is actually not too bad, I'm surprised! but yes, done and over with and I'm taking bio 102 in the fall -___-" haha! THEN I'll be all done with science wooo
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

View user profile http://musicxlifenlove17.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex on Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:30 pm

xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
sounds like a plan haha. no sense in wasting time and money when you don't know exactly what you want to do

Exactly. I just wasted about 4 grand this year on school. Literally wasted it. The classes that I did pass, I barely did so I'd have to take them over again to graduate. I just lost interest. I'm giving serious thought to going back to school eventually for photography. I went to a car show this weekend with my boyfriend and two of his buddies (They are all obsessed with their cars; Monte Carlos, they met on a forum). They were in the show so I took a shitload of pictures of their cars and them with their cars, then cleaned them up nicely; visible rust disappeared and I sharpened and screwed with the contrast. Apparently the younger one (he's a junior in high school) wants me to do his senior pictures.
That's a good plan. Honestly 4 grand is an insane amount of money. If I had to pay this much for college I would have probably flipped off. I mean sure I can understand if it's about something like medical school or engineering and so on but regular majors just shouldn't cost this much. It's not right

But photography is really cool. At times I also wished to get into it
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay on Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:39 pm

Malletmusic17 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:Like after college? I have no idea. I imagine I'll stay there for a year or so after I'm done but I dunno yet. It depends on if I go to grad school and when.

Are you still taking classes?

ahh gotcha. do you have any idea where/what exactly you want to do?

of course! I finished my freshman year two weeks ago, and I start my bio 101 summer class today. 5 hours two days a week for ten weeks, ugh. its a lab and lecture combined, so hopefully it won't be too bad. but I am more than likely staying at community college in the fall, even though I applied for CNU. my GPA wasn't so good cumulatively. but that's okay! I'll go there by automatic transfer next fall Smile

For grad school? Nooo haha haven't thought that far yet. But eventually I want to open my own daycare. Sorry if I've already said that Razz

Awesome!! CNU is really good Smile I think there are like 8 people from my school going next year. That class sounds kinda yucky though...but at least it'll be done and over with!!

its all good, I'm forgetful Smile

I love the campus, its all small and localized! and Bio is actually not too bad, I'm surprised! but yes, done and over with and I'm taking bio 102 in the fall -___-" haha! THEN I'll be all done with science wooo

Woohoo! I'm hoping I don't have too many yucky classes. I'm so excited for college Very Happy
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top