HI GUYS!! :D

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HI GUYS!! :D

Post by Malletmusic17 on Tue May 15, 2012 2:13 pm

whats up!

it's been a WHILE omg.

I had stopped coming on here because, well the boards were dead. then I lost my password.

in my absence I have turned 19, had my gallbladder removed (last friday actually), and stepped a little outside of my comfort zone, I've kind broken free of the awkward shell I used to be in.

so whats up??
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

View user profile http://musicxlifenlove17.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: HI GUYS!! :D

Post by Unit7 on Wed May 16, 2012 4:05 am

You know. My mom had her gallbladder removed when I was in elementry school. I think. Point is. I still haven't the foggiest idea as to what a gallbladder is for.

Good to hear you are doing good. Smile

Nothing new here. Oh we got a new tumbleweed. It's name is Fred. Smile

Oh look it's blowing through the Writers Corner right now...

Sometimes, late at night, I sit here and I wonder. The things I wonder vary from night to night. Sometimes I wonder about the stars and other nights I wonder about what tomorrow will be like. But recently I have been wondering what my life would have been like without you...-Samantha Greene
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

View user profile http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Malletmusic17 on Wed May 16, 2012 8:40 am

Unit7 wrote:You know. My mom had her gallbladder removed when I was in elementry school. I think. Point is. I still haven't the foggiest idea as to what a gallbladder is for.

Good to hear you are doing good. Smile

Nothing new here. Oh we got a new tumbleweed. It's name is Fred. Smile

Oh look it's blowing through the Writers Corner right now...

it filters stuff that aids in digestion, it's not really necessary for life but it gave me a huge pain, literally. I ended up in the ER thinking I was having a aortic aneurysm before being sent to a GI doctor, but apparently I had been dealing with gallstones since October.

<--stupid here confused acid reflux and those "butterflies" you get when you like someone for a serious problem for a while.

how are you? and a tumbleweed..? maybe I've been away for too long, refresh my memory? haha
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 on Wed May 16, 2012 3:00 pm

Oh so that's what that thing does.

You know in westerns when the characters come across a rather abandoned/deserted place and then a tumbleweed rolls through it? Well ok wiki can do a better job at explaining what it is.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tumbleweed#Symbolism

Basically I was joking about how dead it has been. Razz

Sometimes, late at night, I sit here and I wonder. The things I wonder vary from night to night. Sometimes I wonder about the stars and other nights I wonder about what tomorrow will be like. But recently I have been wondering what my life would have been like without you...-Samantha Greene
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

View user profile http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Malletmusic17 on Wed May 16, 2012 5:44 pm

Unit7 wrote:Oh so that's what that thing does.

You know in westerns when the characters come across a rather abandoned/deserted place and then a tumbleweed rolls through it? Well ok wiki can do a better job at explaining what it is.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tumbleweed#Symbolism

Basically I was joking about how dead it has been. Razz

oh okay hahaha yeah it's still kinda dead...
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by Malletmusic17 on Fri May 18, 2012 7:01 pm

I love how so many people have read this, yet only Unit has said something.
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx on Fri May 18, 2012 7:23 pm

That's the problem. People have been lurking and not posting. And it doesn't help that SOME people see that it's dead and disappear rather than posting and livening it up. Ahem Wink

My mommy had her gallbladder removed several years ago. Along with her uterus. I'm still jealous about the uterus part.

Not much is up. Workin a bunch for the next week because my boss is being sent to Texas for training and a coworker went to Kentucky for a month(our theory is that she isn't coming back). So there's only 4 of us to cover the store; there has to be two people working at all times. I like her okay, but good riddance, I want her hours. Hah. I'm likin' the 20-25 hours a week rather than the usual 9-15.

"Open your mind before your mouth." - Motionless in White
Book-face.
Follow me on Instagram!
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

View user profile http://www.instagram.com/snakebitess

Back to top Go down

Post by Malletmusic17 on Fri May 18, 2012 7:27 pm

xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:That's the problem. People have been lurking and not posting. And it doesn't help that people see that it's dead and disappear rather than posting and livening it up. Ahem Wink

My mommy had her gallbladder removed several years ago. Along with her uterus. I'm still jealous about the uterus part.

Not much is up. Workin my ass off for the next week because my boss is being sent to Texas for training and a coworker went to Kentucky for a month(our theory is that she isn't coming back). I like her okay, but good riddance, I want her hours. Hah

yeah. I mean I've had a lot happening I'd love to talk about but no one wants to talk.

My mom too, and I'm jealous as well. Mother Nature is a bitch haha

where do you work again?
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx on Fri May 18, 2012 7:33 pm

Tuesday Morning. It's a discount/closeout store. Most of the time it's dead and I'm bored out of my mind. I get some pretty sweet deals on stuff though; I got a new iPod case and ear buds a few months ago for about $3 between my employee discount and the sale that was going on.

Book-face.
Follow me on Instagram!
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Malletmusic17 on Sat May 19, 2012 9:43 am

xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:Tuesday Morning. It's a discount/closeout store. Most of the time it's dead and I'm bored out of my mind. I get some pretty sweet deals on stuff though; I got a new iPod case and ear buds a few months ago for about $3 between my employee discount and the sale that was going on.

Oh, I've heard of that. we have something like it around here. are you still in school, I can't remember.
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by ayan on Sat May 19, 2012 5:18 pm

Awesome I turned 19 aswell, but I am kind of sad. I feel like I am getting older so fast, my mom thinks I need to seek help, because I shouldn't be thinking like this at my age. I haven't done much since school closed. I have been in my PJs eating, I should probably start working out soon. I am going on a trip with my boyfriend to Arizona this Monday, my dad would probably have a fit , but its okay. LOl I probably over-shared, but whateves. (:

ayan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Malletmusic17 on Sat May 19, 2012 5:38 pm

ayan wrote:Awesome I turned 19 aswell, but I am kind of sad. I feel like I am getting older so fast, my mom thinks I need to seek help, because I shouldn't be thinking like this at my age. I haven't done much since school closed. I have been in my PJs eating, I should probably start working out soon. I am going on a trip with my boyfriend to Arizona this Monday, my dad would probably have a fit , but its okay. LOl I probably over-shared, but whateves. (:

it's all good Smile

I totally know the feeling. I feel so old, my moms just like "I wish!" but I am enjoying it Smile

sitting in Pj's all day sounds wonderful!! what's in AZ?
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by ayan on Sat May 19, 2012 8:13 pm

Some sort of a nerd convention tongue . It is an environmentalist group that will meet there for a week, there is also comic book stuff. I don't really know much, I promised I would go with him, because he is getting me new tires for my car. I am excited to be there for a week though, I will probably shop most of the time. Wink

ayan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay on Sat May 19, 2012 8:32 pm

Steph!
I haven't been up to much. I have 9 school days left and then just under a month until we graduate Very Happy Dance recitals coming up...the usual for me haha. I'm moving 9 hours away for college and I'm starting to get nervous.
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Malletmusic17 on Sat May 19, 2012 8:51 pm

ayan wrote:Some sort of a nerd convention tongue . It is an environmentalist group that will meet there for a week, there is also comic book stuff. I don't really know much, I promised I would go with him, because he is getting me new tires for my car. I am excited to be there for a week though, I will probably shop most of the time. Wink

Ooo, I like nerd things haha. Comic books are pretty rad! and so is shopping Smile your dad will get mad though?

maggiemay wrote:Steph!
I haven't been up to much. I have 9 school days left and then just under a month until we graduate Very Happy Dance recitals coming up...the usual for me haha. I'm moving 9 hours away for college and I'm starting to get nervous.

woohoo! I actually just found my diploma tonight haha. I lost it after graduation!

where to?
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay on Sat May 19, 2012 9:14 pm

woohoo! I actually just found my diploma tonight haha. I lost it after graduation!

where to?
[/quote]

Yay!! lol.
University of Akron. It's in Ohio. My major (child development) doesn't really exist in Virginia so I'm going out of state!

Edit - I messed that up lol. Too tired to figure out how to fix it :p
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ayan on Sat May 19, 2012 10:02 pm

Well yeah! I am 19, but he treats me like a kid. In his words he doesn't want me to go away to a convention with a boy for a week, and I don't even live with my parents anymore. Lol it is kind of funny. I am still going and he knows it, he just says stuff to make me feel guilty.

ayan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Malletmusic17 on Sat May 19, 2012 10:10 pm

maggiemay wrote:

where to?

Yay!! lol.
University of Akron. It's in Ohio. My major (child development) doesn't really exist in Virginia so I'm going out of state!

Edit - I messed that up lol. Too tired to figure out how to fix it :p[/quote]

i can still read it haha, its late.
Oh nice! I think I remember us talking about that. are you planning on working in VA or moving?

ayan wrote:Well yeah! I am 19, but he treats me like a kid. In his words he doesn't want me to go away to a convention with a boy for a week, and I don't even live with my parents anymore. Lol it is kind of funny. I am still going and he knows it, he just says stuff to make me feel guilty.

My dad's the same way. one of my best friends is a guy, who happens to be 3 years older than me. my dad had to meet him before ever letting me hang out with him (which never happened, my dad kept pushing it off) and we are moving towards becoming a couple. I KNOW my dad will flip but it's not like I'm a kid. do you live with him, or on your own (or at college haha)? I wish I was on my own. *poor community college student who lives at home still*
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by ayan on Sat May 19, 2012 10:22 pm

Oh that must be exciting. You were friends first, it is very cute. So is it official! do u guys want to become a couple?

Don't worry once he sees that your happy, he will be fine with it. It is their job to worry.
OMG if I lived with him my dad would've gone crazy.. He made me promise I wouldn't live with a guy until we were married, though he never really said anything about sleeping over. Haha. I live in a apartment near my school that I share with a friend, and on top of that my dad pays my rent, I only pay for food, and my car. We all have to rely on parents. At least until we can take care of our selves.

ayan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx on Sun May 20, 2012 11:17 am

Malletmusic17 wrote:
xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:Tuesday Morning. It's a discount/closeout store. Most of the time it's dead and I'm bored out of my mind. I get some pretty sweet deals on stuff though; I got a new iPod case and ear buds a few months ago for about $3 between my employee discount and the sale that was going on.

Oh, I've heard of that. we have something like it around here. are you still in school, I can't remember.

I'm taking a little break from school so I can figure out what I want to do. Got sick of it so I'm just going to work for awhile and save up to move. Then I'll worry about a career.

Book-face.
Follow me on Instagram!
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Malletmusic17 on Sun May 20, 2012 5:38 pm

ayan wrote:Oh that must be exciting. You were friends first, it is very cute. So is it official! do u guys want to become a couple?

Don't worry once he sees that your happy, he will be fine with it. It is their job to worry.
OMG if I lived with him my dad would've gone crazy.. He made me promise I wouldn't live with a guy until we were married, though he never really said anything about sleeping over. Haha. I live in a apartment near my school that I share with a friend, and on top of that my dad pays my rent, I only pay for food, and my car. We all have to rely on parents. At least until we can take care of our selves.

haha no not yet! we're still just friends for now Smile

Oh geeze thats sweet. my parents would never pay for my rent. and that's very true, except when we reach that point and they don't think we have.

xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:

I'm taking a little break from school so I can figure out what I want to do. Got sick of it so I'm just going to work for awhile and save up to move. Then I'll worry about a career.

sounds like a plan haha. no sense in wasting time and money when you don't know exactly what you want to do
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx on Sun May 20, 2012 7:48 pm

ayan wrote:Well yeah! I am 19, but he treats me like a kid. In his words he doesn't want me to go away to a convention with a boy for a week, and I don't even live with my parents anymore. Lol it is kind of funny. I am still going and he knows it, he just says stuff to make me feel guilty.

Malletmusic17 wrote:
My dad's the same way. one of my best friends is a guy, who happens to be 3 years older than me. my dad had to meet him before ever letting me hang out with him (which never happened, my dad kept pushing it off) and we are moving towards becoming a couple. I KNOW my dad will flip but it's not like I'm a kid. do you live with him, or on your own (or at college haha)? I wish I was on my own. *poor community college student who lives at home still*

Haha I'm glad my parents were never like that. My dad was like "If he touches you, I'll kill him" when he found out I got a boyfriend. Then when I started staying at my boyfriend's apartment, and if he'd call when I was about to get in the shower or something of the sort and I'd tell him what I was doing, he'd say "Alone, right?!"

Malletmusic17 wrote:
sounds like a plan haha. no sense in wasting time and money when you don't know exactly what you want to do

Exactly. I just wasted about 4 grand this year on school. Literally wasted it. The classes that I did pass, I barely did so I'd have to take them over again to graduate. I just lost interest. I'm giving serious thought to going back to school eventually for photography. I went to a car show this weekend with my boyfriend and two of his buddies (They are all obsessed with their cars; Monte Carlos, they met on a forum). They were in the show so I took a shitload of pictures of their cars and them with their cars, then cleaned them up nicely; visible rust disappeared and I sharpened and screwed with the contrast. Apparently the younger one (he's a junior in high school) wants me to do his senior pictures.

Book-face.
Follow me on Instagram!
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay on Sun May 20, 2012 8:39 pm

Like after college? I have no idea. I imagine I'll stay there for a year or so after I'm done but I dunno yet. It depends on if I go to grad school and when.

Are you still taking classes?
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Malletmusic17 on Sun May 20, 2012 9:19 pm

maggiemay wrote:Like after college? I have no idea. I imagine I'll stay there for a year or so after I'm done but I dunno yet. It depends on if I go to grad school and when.

ahh gotcha. do you have any idea where/what exactly you want to do?

of course! I finished my freshman year two weeks ago, and I start my bio 101 summer class today. 5 hours two days a week for ten weeks, ugh. its a lab and lecture combined, so hopefully it won't be too bad. but I am more than likely staying at community college in the fall, even though I applied for CNU. my GPA wasn't so good cumulatively. but that's okay! I'll go there by automatic transfer next fall Smile
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay on Sun May 27, 2012 8:33 pm

Malletmusic17 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:Like after college? I have no idea. I imagine I'll stay there for a year or so after I'm done but I dunno yet. It depends on if I go to grad school and when.

ahh gotcha. do you have any idea where/what exactly you want to do?

of course! I finished my freshman year two weeks ago, and I start my bio 101 summer class today. 5 hours two days a week for ten weeks, ugh. its a lab and lecture combined, so hopefully it won't be too bad. but I am more than likely staying at community college in the fall, even though I applied for CNU. my GPA wasn't so good cumulatively. but that's okay! I'll go there by automatic transfer next fall Smile

For grad school? Nooo haha haven't thought that far yet. But eventually I want to open my own daycare. Sorry if I've already said that Razz

Awesome!! CNU is really good Smile I think there are like 8 people from my school going next year. That class sounds kinda yucky though...but at least it'll be done and over with!!
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top