It Has Been Forever

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It Has Been Forever

Post by x_mia_x on Mon May 14, 2012 3:59 pm

I have not been on this site in so long. Life has just been so busy. I just wanted to stop in and say hello. Hopefully I will be around more now!

How are all of you doing? What is new in your lives? I want updates. Smile

avatar
x_mia_x

Posts : 833
Join date : 2010-05-15
Location : The Mitten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It Has Been Forever

Post by tessa419 on Mon May 14, 2012 6:12 pm

Hi!
Not much is new here, except planning our wedding and watching Damien grow and learn like a weed! Time is flying for sure!
avatar
tessa419

Posts : 433
Join date : 2010-05-18
Age : 91
Location : Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It Has Been Forever

Post by ayan on Mon May 14, 2012 11:46 pm

Hi Mia?
I am doing good. I have managed to finish my first year of college without getting any Cs, so I am kind of happy about that. lol I am excited for summer, I will probably work for the most of the time. Also visit my grand parents in Germany, if my dad is willing to pay for my ticket. tongue

ayan

Posts : 377
Join date : 2010-05-29
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It Has Been Forever

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx on Tue May 15, 2012 12:11 am

Same 'ol shit, basically. Working. Taking a break from school since I'm sick of it and don't want to be there. I'll take another whack at it once I get my shit together and actually feel like studying. I'd like a bachelors at least. However, I'm starting to think I was supposed to be a photo major. It's something that I really enjoy doing with just a little point & shoot camera (and I'm damn good at it if I do say so myself) I would love to play with one of those big fancy-shmancy ones. Just not sure I want to start my educational career again from scratch. Can't exactly build human services and psychology degrees into a photography degree.

It's going to be a the summer of car shows. My boyfriend is a tad obsessed with his Monte Carlo and has joined a forum of other Monte Carlo "enthusiasts" who go to car shows and other car related outings together and gawk and drool at their cars. We've been to one already this year with four other Monte owners and it was fun, so we've decided to go to others throughout the summer.
I told him if his obsession becomes a "Chase" type deal I'm done. Hahah-

_________________


"Open your mind before your mouth." - Motionless in White
Book-face.
Follow me on Instagram!
avatar
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-05-15
Age : 29
Location : New York (No, not the damn city)

View user profile http://www.instagram.com/snakebitess

Back to top Go down

Re: It Has Been Forever

Post by maggiemay on Tue May 15, 2012 1:35 pm

Mia!
I've been kinda busy - school, dance, etc. Trying to finish out these next 3 weeks well and then I graduate in a month!!
I have my recitals coming up soon, I'm in 5 this year lol.
That's really it...school and dance pretty much take up all my time.
avatar
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Posts : 1396
Join date : 2010-05-15
Age : 23
Location : AK Rowdy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It Has Been Forever

Post by x_mia_x on Thu May 31, 2012 12:24 pm

tessa419 wrote:Hi!
Not much is new here, except planning our wedding and watching Damien grow and learn like a weed! Time is flying for sure!

That is all exciting! How is wedding planning going?
And it is crazy how fast they grow!
avatar
x_mia_x

Posts : 833
Join date : 2010-05-15
Location : The Mitten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It Has Been Forever

Post by x_mia_x on Thu May 31, 2012 12:25 pm

ayan wrote:Hi Mia?
I am doing good. I have managed to finish my first year of college without getting any Cs, so I am kind of happy about that. lol I am excited for summer, I will probably work for the most of the time. Also visit my grand parents in Germany, if my dad is willing to pay for my ticket. tongue

A year of college done already? That is crazy!
I hope that you are able to go to Germany. That would be a great opportunity!
How has summer been?
avatar
x_mia_x

Posts : 833
Join date : 2010-05-15
Location : The Mitten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It Has Been Forever

Post by x_mia_x on Thu May 31, 2012 12:28 pm

xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:Same 'ol shit, basically. Working. Taking a break from school since I'm sick of it and don't want to be there. I'll take another whack at it once I get my shit together and actually feel like studying. I'd like a bachelors at least. However, I'm starting to think I was supposed to be a photo major. It's something that I really enjoy doing with just a little point & shoot camera (and I'm damn good at it if I do say so myself) I would love to play with one of those big fancy-shmancy ones. Just not sure I want to start my educational career again from scratch. Can't exactly build human services and psychology degrees into a photography degree.

It's going to be a the summer of car shows. My boyfriend is a tad obsessed with his Monte Carlo and has joined a forum of other Monte Carlo "enthusiasts" who go to car shows and other car related outings together and gawk and drool at their cars. We've been to one already this year with four other Monte owners and it was fun, so we've decided to go to others throughout the summer.
I told him if his obsession becomes a "Chase" type deal I'm done. Hahah-

Sometimes it helps to take a break! Could you take a photography class at a local community college or even community center? See if it is really something you would like to do! Just from some of the pictures you have posted here, I think you would be really good at it!

Haha! I hope he doesn't get to that point! Razz Do you like cars as well?
avatar
x_mia_x

Posts : 833
Join date : 2010-05-15
Location : The Mitten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It Has Been Forever

Post by x_mia_x on Thu May 31, 2012 12:29 pm

maggiemay wrote:Mia!
I've been kinda busy - school, dance, etc. Trying to finish out these next 3 weeks well and then I graduate in a month!!
I have my recitals coming up soon, I'm in 5 this year lol.
That's really it...school and dance pretty much take up all my time.

Wow! This is making me feel so old! I can't believe you are graduating!
Are you excited for your recital? This is always a fun time. Smile
Also, I love your new icon picture. You look beautiful!
avatar
x_mia_x

Posts : 833
Join date : 2010-05-15
Location : The Mitten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It Has Been Forever

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx on Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:01 pm

x_mia_x wrote:
xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:Same 'ol shit, basically. Working. Taking a break from school since I'm sick of it and don't want to be there. I'll take another whack at it once I get my shit together and actually feel like studying. I'd like a bachelors at least. However, I'm starting to think I was supposed to be a photo major. It's something that I really enjoy doing with just a little point & shoot camera (and I'm damn good at it if I do say so myself) I would love to play with one of those big fancy-shmancy ones. Just not sure I want to start my educational career again from scratch. Can't exactly build human services and psychology degrees into a photography degree.

It's going to be a the summer of car shows. My boyfriend is a tad obsessed with his Monte Carlo and has joined a forum of other Monte Carlo "enthusiasts" who go to car shows and other car related outings together and gawk and drool at their cars. We've been to one already this year with four other Monte owners and it was fun, so we've decided to go to others throughout the summer.
I told him if his obsession becomes a "Chase" type deal I'm done. Hahah-

Sometimes it helps to take a break! Could you take a photography class at a local community college or even community center? See if it is really something you would like to do! Just from some of the pictures you have posted here, I think you would be really good at it!

Haha! I hope he doesn't get to that point! Razz Do you like cars as well?

I do like cars. I'm liking them more and more the more I learn. And it helps tremendously that my boyfriend let me drive his. I'm kind of addicted to the power of a V8 now; my next car is going to be the anti-Prius. I'll pretty much be saying "up yours" to the planet, but I don't care. Haha

I'm going to take at least a year off to work as much as I can. We're trying to get the hell out of NY; our plan is to take our tax returns next year and leave. I'm going to try and get Christmas shopping done early as well so I can hoard all of my holiday pay to further fund our escape.

_________________


"Open your mind before your mouth." - Motionless in White
Book-face.
Follow me on Instagram!
avatar
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-05-15
Age : 29
Location : New York (No, not the damn city)

View user profile http://www.instagram.com/snakebitess

Back to top Go down

Re: It Has Been Forever

Post by x_mia_x on Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:38 pm

xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:
I do like cars. I'm liking them more and more the more I learn. And it helps tremendously that my boyfriend let me drive his. I'm kind of addicted to the power of a V8 now; my next car is going to be the anti-Prius. I'll pretty much be saying "up yours" to the planet, but I don't care. Haha

I'm going to take at least a year off to work as much as I can. We're trying to get the hell out of NY; our plan is to take our tax returns next year and leave. I'm going to try and get Christmas shopping done early as well so I can hoard all of my holiday pay to further fund our escape.

That sounds like a good plan. Where would you like to move?
Reg and I have been talking about moving more and more. Things in Michigan are pretty darn bad right now.
avatar
x_mia_x

Posts : 833
Join date : 2010-05-15
Location : The Mitten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It Has Been Forever

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx on Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:58 pm

Well, I want Maine, he wants Washington state. So I don't know where we'll end up haha. We might start off with Maine first since it's closer so we won't need to save as much to move. And only being 6 hours away makes it easier during the job search. For Washington we'd actually have to get a hotel and stay out there while going to interviews and things. Maine can be just a day trip. Plus he has family up there so we could always stay with them while we get on our feet.

New York just sucks. The state screws you at every opportunity. We went to a reptile expo in NH in April and it was amazing how big of a difference there was between gas prices here and on the way. It was at least 30 cents cheaper a gallon on the Mass Turnpike alone.

_________________


"Open your mind before your mouth." - Motionless in White
Book-face.
Follow me on Instagram!
avatar
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-05-15
Age : 29
Location : New York (No, not the damn city)

View user profile http://www.instagram.com/snakebitess

Back to top Go down

Re: It Has Been Forever

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum