I am impressed with Romney

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I am impressed with Romney

Post by Rex on Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:41 am

Now this is a man who is not afraid to confront his own problems and short comings.!
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I am impressed with Romney

Post by Unit7 on Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:12 pm

That was hillarious. I'd vote for a guy who was willing to go back in time to kill himself. Smile

Sometimes, late at night, I sit here and I wonder. The things I wonder vary from night to night. Sometimes I wonder about the stars and other nights I wonder about what tomorrow will be like. But recently I have been wondering what my life would have been like without you...-Samantha Greene
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

View user profile http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex on Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:12 am

I am kinda sad that the batshit crazy guy dropped off. If he was the candidate Obama would have won for sure(and if he didn't he would have lived in a very insane and entertaining) world. This Romney is so bland. Honestly he feels like walking Ken Doll.

Rex
Leliel
Leliel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 on Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:06 pm

Rex wrote:I am kinda sad that the batshit crazy guy dropped off. If he was the candidate Obama would have won for sure(and if he didn't he would have lived in a very insane and entertaining) world. This Romney is so bland. Honestly he feels like walking Ken Doll.

Personally I don't like the idea of some insane batshit crazy guy running the country. Razz
A lot can happen in 4 years. .

But to behonest I always hate election years. Seriously we got 204 freaking days to go and I don't think I can take it!. Well according to some website. I just sorta wish they'd just get it over with.

Sometimes, late at night, I sit here and I wonder. The things I wonder vary from night to night. Sometimes I wonder about the stars and other nights I wonder about what tomorrow will be like. But recently I have been wondering what my life would have been like without you...-Samantha Greene
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by PiperC! on Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:55 pm

Unit7 wrote:
Rex wrote:I am kinda sad that the batshit crazy guy dropped off. If he was the candidate Obama would have won for sure(and if he didn't he would have lived in a very insane and entertaining) world. This Romney is so bland. Honestly he feels like walking Ken Doll.

Personally I don't like the idea of some insane batshit crazy guy running the country. Razz
A lot can happen in 4 years. .

But to behonest I always hate election years. Seriously we got 204 freaking days to go and I don't think I can take it!. Well according to some website. I just sorta wish they'd just get it over with.

The suspense is killing me.
PiperC!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex on Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:09 pm

Well yeah I can see why you wouldn't like this. I guess I am just into chaos Wink

And honestly I kinda agree with you. I think they should do it like in that which country was it again Holland? No some other small European country. Basically there at election time all forms of propaganda and agitation are forbidden. You don't get to run endless ads or plaster the walls with posters. You get a small time segment to introduce yourself on the national chanel and another debate again on the national chanel

This would be much better. Frankly I think it would be kinda shameless from these people to waste probably more then half a billion dollars on campaigns when there is an economic crisis
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:35 pm

That system sounds good. I mean I understand why we have it like this... not so much the whole expensive ad campaigns and shit... but a somewhat lengthy election season. or whatever you want to call it. You'd want to try and get as many people to understand your posistions. and considering this is America where we just love to make things into issues... well it takes awhile. Razz

Or something.

But the expenses is just... insane. you could do a lot of good with all the money that's being thrown around.

Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex on Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:51 am

Yeah. I wonder how much they will waste this year. Between Romney having money coming out of his ass and Obama being very good at begging for money it would probably be some obscene amount again

And it's even more stupid when you consider that there is much money being spent and there are only two choices
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top