Waking up....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Waking up....

Post by Rex on Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:52 am

Seriously have you ever been woken up by the sound of exploding light bulb? This was so bizarre just now. My poor siesta is finished .

So what is the weirdest strangest experience that ever woke you up? My top 3 would have to be

1. Getting hit in the head by a pillow thanks to my sister who wanted me to wake up and immediately kill a cockroach
2. There was this munition warehouse a few kilometers away that blew up and the shock wave opened up all the windows in my room.
3. There was this time I had really high fever and for a couple of hours I couldn't distinguish between reality and well anything. . It felt like I was constantly waking myself up and I never could figure out where I was and most of the time my brain couldn't even tell me who I was. Kinda like a really really bad trip
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Waking up....

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx on Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:44 pm

Light bulbs are evil. I had one in my room explode and scare the shit out of me. Twice. I wasn't sleeping either time but it still sucked. I stopped putting bulbs in that light; it was a ceiling fan with three lights on it.

"Open your mind before your mouth." - Motionless in White
Book-face.
Follow me on Instagram!
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

View user profile http://www.instagram.com/snakebitess

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 on Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:46 am

I don't think I have ever been in the presence of an exploding light bulb.

I don't think I have ever been woken up by something weird or odd.

Well one time when I was little I was dreaming and the day before my best friend and I decided we would get up early and do something... I think it was play pokemon or something. During my dream I remembered this and then I woke up.

Then again I am not sure if I was actually dreaming. I was probably somewhere between sleeping and being awake. Either way I wasn't tired after that.

But yeah. I either wake up on my own, an alarm, or some other noise.

Although I do hate/enjoy waking up after a falling dream. You know the one where you are walking or doing something and suddenly you are falling and you wake up and it actually felt like you were falling? Yeah.

Sometimes, late at night, I sit here and I wonder. The things I wonder vary from night to night. Sometimes I wonder about the stars and other nights I wonder about what tomorrow will be like. But recently I have been wondering what my life would have been like without you...-Samantha Greene
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

View user profile http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex on Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:06 am

I used to have four different (how do you call the things to attach lightbulbs to? Lights?) in my room but I disabled all of them cause they seemed kinda useless and just waste electricity . During the day I have more then enough natural light and during the night or when I have to read something I have my lamp near my bed which is perfect for this

Oh yeah. I know this. I believe it was called a hypnic jerk. At first I found it annoying as well but now I kinda enjoy it

What is strange with me is that there is something weird with my right arm. I mean it works perfectly well all the time but if I sleep on it the next day at random intervals during the day my whole arm goes numb for about 30 or so seconds during which not only is my arm numb but I can't talk either. So I actually can't sleep on my right side. The human body works so weirdly
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ayan on Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:39 am

That is just plain weird.
I woke up to some pretty weird things
1. One spring we had a pretty bad storm, and a huge tree branch fell on my window, and I felt my room shake.
2. My brother trying to sneak his girlfriend out of the house by using my window, because his window was by kitchen window where my parents were.
3. My mom making breakfast for some construction people, because it was cold, they were hungry and she felt that she needed to. Those are my top three.

ayan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah_Banana222 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:34 pm

1. Smell of my own fart (don't pretend you've never done this, guys).
2. Sound of a happy meal toy falling off a shelf and laughing hysterically.
3. Cat jumping on my face.
4. Realization that I didn't do my homework and just jumping out of bed to complete it (HOLY SHIT I HAD FORUMS DUE YESTERDAY! Is it still open...? *frantically checks elite learning website*).
5. Phone vibrating in my pocket.
6. Mom spraying water on me.
7. Brother popping up at the foot of my bed just to be an ass.

Nothing too weird... Just annoying... I really do need to go see if I can still do my forums though. Just a couple weeks ago, I forgot and now have a C in the class. Sad
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

View user profile http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top