I hate shoe shopping

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I hate shoe shopping

Post by Rex on Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:30 pm

Man today I was forced again to go shoe shopping and do I hate it or what. I mean really really hate it. It's just so boring. Luckily I found shoes completely identical to my old ones and bought a few pairs to stock up but still annoying. I got lucky this time but usually it's such a mind numbing experience. I am still having a hard time understanding why some girls love it so much.
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I hate shoe shopping

Post by Unit7 on Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:50 pm

I never understood shoe shopping either or some peoples obsession with shoes. All I want is a pair thats comfortable and can last awhile. Of course the ones I am using now are so worn I probably should get a new pair. lol

Sometimes, late at night, I sit here and I wonder. The things I wonder vary from night to night. Sometimes I wonder about the stars and other nights I wonder about what tomorrow will be like. But recently I have been wondering what my life would have been like without you...-Samantha Greene
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

View user profile http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx on Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:46 pm

I loveeeeee shoe shopping! Which reminds me, I have a 20% coupon that needs to be used by the 8th. I have more pairs of shoes than I know what to do with, but I don't care. It's an addiction. Razz

"Open your mind before your mouth." - Motionless in White
Book-face.
Follow me on Instagram!
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

View user profile http://www.instagram.com/snakebitess

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 on Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:41 am

Well it's good to know that people like Al Bundy will always have a job. Smile

But seriously. Do you even use most of those shoes?

Sometimes, late at night, I sit here and I wonder. The things I wonder vary from night to night. Sometimes I wonder about the stars and other nights I wonder about what tomorrow will be like. But recently I have been wondering what my life would have been like without you...-Samantha Greene
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex on Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:00 am

Yeah I always wonder that. I have two pair of shoes that I use all the time(one brown ,one black to go with different clothes) a pair of sandals for the beach/summer, pair of winter boots ,two pairs of sneakers generally for gym/running and so on and one pair of official fancy shoes for the big stuff. And that's it. I can't imagine having a dozen or more shoes. I have enough trouble keeping up with all that have now and it's so annoying having to replace them
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ayan on Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:28 am

But shoes are awesome! normally I dislike shopping, but shoes are an exception. It is just so much fun to have many shoes, though sometimes I feel guilty, and sell them for charities and or donate them, then I feel guilty for selling my shoes, and buy some more. It is an ongoing battle. lol

ayan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx on Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:17 am

I have a couple pairs that I wear all the time, and the others all have specific outfits that they go with. They all definitely get worn, unless I find that they kill my feet. I'm still healing from the giant blisters one new pair gave my feet a few weeks ago. But I love them so I have to find a way to make it so they don't do that.

"Open your mind before your mouth." - Motionless in White
Book-face.
Follow me on Instagram!
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

View user profile http://www.instagram.com/snakebitess

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah_Banana222 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:11 pm

I think the reason most women love shoes so much is because shoes look good on you no matter what. If you've gained a lot of weight, shopping for clothes is depressing. Everything you try on makes you look fat. But unless you're so massive that you have rolls on your feet, shoes will still fit you. You don't go through that sad realization that you've gone up a size or two. For the most part, once you stop growing, your feet are always going to be the same.

I just really love high heels, but I rarely buy them because I never go anywhere fancy. Whenever I go shoe shopping, I always have to try on all kinds of sexy heels, just for the hell of it. I tell myself I'll never wear them, which is why I talk myself out of buying them. That's why I like shoe shopping though. I get to see myself in nice shoes. That's a rare experience. Face it, boys: heels make everything look good (and I'm sure you can agree). Your calves look more toned. Your butt is perfectly positioned... You can't not look good in 5-inch stillettos. Guys, can you blame us for enjoying walking around in several different pairs of expensive shoes? Don't be jealous because it's not socially acceptable for you to wear them yourselves! Razz
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

View user profile http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 on Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:27 am

Holy crap. It actually makes sense. o.O

Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top