Wow I am impressed at the sheer idiocy of this.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wow I am impressed at the sheer idiocy of this.

Post by Rex on Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:18 pm

I don't think I have any comment on this. A long rant that includes some detailed description of the intelligence or more correctly lack of intelligence of certain people but this is probably better left unsaid. Now this is something that the US public should rage about. Not about some unsolvable problem like Kony
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wow I am impressed at the sheer idiocy of this.

Post by Unit7 on Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:08 pm

Wow 20 years ago someone really fucked things up with this 'law'

Sometimes I wish there would be some apocalyptic event that sent the US... eh I'd be in Canada btw... to a state of a third world country. Then have these politicians have some great foreign aid projects dangled infront of their noses and then yanked away because of some BS like this.

Of course this wish has a second part and that deals with forcing people unknowingly into virtual reality... or something.

Alright enough with my rather uh... sadistic fantasies.

Exactly whats wrong with Palestine becoming a Statehood? Sure I don't think I agree with a whole lot. But I say the more money and resources to help causes like this are great.

Whats sad is that I wouldn't be surprised if quite a few people in power actually want to reverse this law but know that there is no chance in hell that they can. Because if there is one thing America knows how to do is hate. Razz

Sometimes, late at night, I sit here and I wonder. The things I wonder vary from night to night. Sometimes I wonder about the stars and other nights I wonder about what tomorrow will be like. But recently I have been wondering what my life would have been like without you...-Samantha Greene
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

View user profile http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ayan on Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:17 am

What is so bad about Palestine becoming a state? I am serious, don't we already have Syria, Iran, North Korea, and many more? I don't get point, everyone seems to make a big deal about Iran saying "it will wipe isreal of the map", but no one seems to want to stop the west bank settlements, or the blockade of Gaza.

ayan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex on Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:27 am

The whole issue seems to stupid. And the worst thing is that so many people are getting dragged into it with b.s decisions like this. Honestly the policy towards this conflict is probably second in idiocy only to Vietnam
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top