Hello (:

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello (:

Post by ayan on Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:55 pm

I don't know what happened but no one comes on anymore. Hahaha I feel like the place is on life support. ): Either this place is really boring, or we all have something better to do tongue . I don't know which one. Hope everyone is doing well. BTW the weather here really sucks, so hopefully the sun is shinning somewhere.

ayan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello (:

Post by Rex on Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:17 am

I am trying to jumpstart the forum in 3...2....1

Yeah. The weather has been crappy here as well. It's still snowing. Can you imagine? Sheesh
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx on Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:51 am

Weather here sucks today too. All the schools in the area were closed. But overall this winter has been awesome; super warm, barely any snow. Usually in February we get smacked with a couple big storms with 2 feet of snow, but this year, nothing. I think the most we got at once was like 8 inches and it melted within two days. I think it's supposed to get up into the 50s next week. I'm loving it.

I went to my mom's yesterday and I noticed tulips starting to grow in the yard. Freaking flowers! Yesterday was February! In NY! Crazy.

I haven't been around much because I've been working, and I'm trying to stay focused with school. I mentioned somewhere that I'm on academic warning...yeah. Trying not to get kicked out of school. As long as I can manage to stay awake in Social Policy, I should be alright.

"Open your mind before your mouth." - Motionless in White
Book-face.
Follow me on Instagram!
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

View user profile http://www.instagram.com/snakebitess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex on Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:29 pm

This winter has been insane for me. I honestly can't remember anything remotely close to this. Usually in the last few years it was a few cold weeks with some minor snow, a bit more heavy snow and then by February the weather is well on it's way to spring. But this year has been insane, Actual snow storms,floodings the whole she bang. It actually snowed yesterday. In March! Can you imagine!>

Rex
Leliel
Leliel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 on Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:29 pm

Rex wrote:This winter has been insane for me. I honestly can't remember anything remotely close to this. Usually in the last few years it was a few cold weeks with some minor snow, a bit more heavy snow and then by February the weather is well on it's way to spring. But this year has been insane, Actual snow storms,floodings the whole she bang. It actually snowed yesterday. In March! Can you imagine!>

Oh I can definitely imagine it snowing in March. But our winter in South Dakota, at least in this part, has been weird.

The first week of december it snowed. Fair enough. Sometimes it snows late November and sometimes it doesn't. Then the snow melted after a few days and then there was no snow. None. On Christmas we went out to my cousins and it felt like a cool summer day with some wind. Otherwise just really nice. Which was really odd. I remember in middle school it was borderline a blizzard just before school got out for winter vacation.

It wasn't until about the middle of January before we had our first real snowing. It might have snowed somewhere between the first week of December and the middle of January, but it must have melted before I ever went outside.

Of course then it really started to snow and eventually it all melted except one snow pile. Then on some days it feels more like spring and it was nice and warm out. The next day it would snow and then it would be freezing rain, and then like the other day it was just raining. And then it snowed some more.

Right now most of the snow is gone but its cold out.

I can't remember the last time a winter had such varied weather. lol

Sometimes, late at night, I sit here and I wonder. The things I wonder vary from night to night. Sometimes I wonder about the stars and other nights I wonder about what tomorrow will be like. But recently I have been wondering what my life would have been like without you...-Samantha Greene
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

View user profile http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ayan on Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:53 pm

This winter has been nice. Usually in the Midwest it snows from November to around march. Yesterday it snowed and then it rained, and everything became ice and slippery. Today when I was walking to my car I fell down at least five times. Embarassed I got to school and there was a big fight. Hahaha these two dudes got into it because of politics.

ayan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex on Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:59 pm

Yeah lately there has been this insanity as well. It goes from -5 to 10 in just a few days and then then goes back to 0 like a yo yo. It's crazy

LOL yeah here it very slippery as well. And that's not very good for me since my winter boots got trashed but since it's what I thought near the end of winter I though" hey why bother getting new ones since it's going to be just a week more of snow at most? You do remember how much we hate shoe shopping right?" Needless to sway I was compelled by my great arguments so now I am stuck wearing sneakers....it's an interesting experience
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by x_mia_x on Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:26 pm

I haven't been on in forever. I miss you all though! I am trying to get back into the board!
I hope you are doing well Ayan!
x_mia_x

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ayan on Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:57 pm

x_mia_x wrote:I haven't been on in forever. I miss you all though! I am trying to get back into the board!
I hope you are doing well Ayan!
Come back! we missed you as well. And I am doing wonderful thanks for asking. Very Happy

ayan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum