Dear god are you serious with this.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dear god are you serious with this.....

Post by Rex on Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:25 am

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
V-Jay Jay Day
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical Humor & Satire BlogThe Daily Show on Facebook

This is just....wow I don't really know what to say to this. I mean seriously? Come on I expect some crazy things from Fox but this... damn seriously I don't know what's crazier the one where woman should expect to be raped more or the criticizing that there are way too many resources being spent on women who have been“raped too much.”

Rex
Leliel
Leliel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear god are you serious with this.....

Post by Unit7 on Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:45 am

Thats just sick. Now I guess I can understand not liking having to spend and use all those resources... In fact I absolutely hate it. But thats because something like this should never happen in the first place. .

But because it does happen I am all in favor of spending as much money and resources to help these women.

Sometimes, late at night, I sit here and I wonder. The things I wonder vary from night to night. Sometimes I wonder about the stars and other nights I wonder about what tomorrow will be like. But recently I have been wondering what my life would have been like without you...-Samantha Greene
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

View user profile http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx on Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:32 pm

Wtf?! People like her are what's wrong with the world. So if I wanted to become an auto mechanic or an engineer, two professions that are dominated by men, should I expect to get raped by my colleagues?

"Open your mind before your mouth." - Motionless in White
Book-face.
Follow me on Instagram!
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

View user profile http://www.instagram.com/snakebitess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex on Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:10 am

Wow now this
The Daily Show with Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Punanny State - Virginia's Transvaginal Ultrasound Bill
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical Humor & Satire BlogThe Daily Show on Facebook

Seriously what is it with US politician being obssed with woman's vaginas and what they can do with them? With all the global conflicts, economic crisis and everything you would think they have more productive things to do.

So if I wanted to become an auto mechanic or an engineer, two professions that are dominated by men, should I expect to get raped by my colleagues?

No no. You should expect to be raped more then the norm. Since apparently according to her man are wild beasts incapable of not raping woman when we see them
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx on Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:04 pm

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/03/01/10552338-limbaugh-contraception-advocate-should-post-online-sex-videos

*facepalm*

What a prick.

"Open your mind before your mouth." - Motionless in White
Book-face.
Follow me on Instagram!
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

View user profile http://www.instagram.com/snakebitess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex on Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:24 pm

Well to be fair I would much rather watch her sex videos then watch a sex video with Limbaugh.....oh god why did I say. Now it's in my head. No
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ayan on Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:39 pm

Lol Its kinda of funny! grown ass men spending valuable time talking about how women should live their life. It is rather laughable, in a sad way of course. I don't understand, they are against abortion and contraception. There are so many problems going on with war, the economy, unemployment, and so and they are worried about condoms and birth control pills. Soon we are going to become the laughing stock of the world. ): The more I see these people like Santroum talk the more he starts sounds like a Christian Taliban.

ayan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 on Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:58 am

Rex wrote:Well to be fair I would much rather watch her sex videos then watch a sex video with Limbaugh.....oh god why did I say. Now it's in my head. No

You...

Bastard. Must get mind bleach!! >.<

He does know that people who advocate it already do this right? I mean its a multi billion dollar industry. Hell there are countless videos of people doing just that.

I do find it hillarious that it seems like people who are against abortion are also against contraceptives. I mean I get why they do believe that because they believe everyone shouldn't have sex unless your married and wanting kids and shit. But still.

Also I caught a bit of that episode of The Daily Show and I was meaning to find the clip and post it here. But I uh... got lazy and forgot.

You know last I heard it was shot down and thank god for that. Though I did find it odd that even though they would be forced to get this, they arn't forced to even look at the ultrasound. At least I think I understood that correctly.

It was just something that struck me as simply bizarre. I mean if they were forced to look at it that be one thing. Its still really really horrible and should never have even been entertained as a law.

Does anyone know what the general opinion of that law was amongst ProLifers? Because its something that seems like it be a issue that both sides coudl agree that it's just wrong.. That only the extremist would support.

But then maybe thats just the optimist in me.

Sometimes, late at night, I sit here and I wonder. The things I wonder vary from night to night. Sometimes I wonder about the stars and other nights I wonder about what tomorrow will be like. But recently I have been wondering what my life would have been like without you...-Samantha Greene
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

View user profile http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by x_mia_x on Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:28 pm

xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/03/01/10552338-limbaugh-contraception-advocate-should-post-online-sex-videos

*facepalm*

What a prick.

How disgusting! I am glad to see some of his advertisers are pulling their ads.
x_mia_x

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top