I think am in trouble...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I think am in trouble...

Post by ayan on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:36 pm

So recently since I started school, I haven't seen my bf as much as I would like. I mean we go to same school, but we have different schedules, classes and work. I see him on the weekends and stuff. Anyway for the past of couple days he has been avoiding me. I would call him he wouldn't answer, and when I text him he would reply me with one word texts (and I fucking hate that) anyway yesterday I told him to come over to my apt so we could watch a movie and I would make pasta, and he said okay until he canceled on me last minute and didn't give me a good reason. That is not like him. I think he is cheating on me, but am not so sure. I don't know what I would do, but am sure I would go crazy on him. He is a good person, and I trust him, but there is this little voice in the back of my mind telling me something is off. I don't know what to do. If I ask him he is gonna think I don't trust him, but if I don't then I will drive myself crazy. What do you cyber friends? Should I ask him, or I am overreacting? Question Question

ayan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I think am in trouble...

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:49 pm

Tell him that he needs to come over so that you can talk. I would just flat out ask him why he's avoiding you and if there's something he needs to say. There isn't much else you can do but speak to him about it. If he still doesn't give anything up, just let him know how you feel about him. Make it as juicy as possible and make him feel like shit if he has a guilty conscience. Never ignore something that's bothering you when it comes to a guy. Follow your gut.

"Open your mind before your mouth." - Motionless in White
Book-face.
Follow me on Instagram!
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

View user profile http://www.instagram.com/snakebitess

Back to top Go down

Post by ayan on Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:01 pm

That is why I wanted him to come over, but then he bailed. I called him this morning to ask him why he didn't come last night, but then he didn't answer or bother call me back. I am really mad right now. I don't even want to call him again. I won't call back. If he calls me great we will talk, if he doesn't it is not the end of the world...

ayan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex on Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:41 pm

Well I see several possibilities

1. He is avoiding you because he is cheating on you. However this is unlikely. Man who cheat usually avoid such obvious signs. Unless it happened only once and he feels ashamed of it

2. His parents threatened to disinherit him if he keeps dating you. Unlikely unless he is a prince

3. Your boyfriend participated in what seemed like an innocent psy test in the university but it turned out that he was recruited to be in the MK-ULTRA 2 project an his programming interferes with his feelings for you

4. He suffered some hardship in his life and prefers to deal with it by himself in a manly way

5. He was abducted by aliens and replaced with a clone
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ayan on Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:17 am

Lol REX! you and your imaginations, though to be fair I wouldn't be surprised if any of it happens. Maybe I will expect the Alien one the least, but it could happened. His parents don't like me much, and not because he is a prince (he wishes) to be honest I don't know why and I never bothered to ask.. I guess I won't know what is up until Monday when I see him in school.

ayan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx on Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:38 pm

Did you get things straightened out with your man, Ayan?

Book-face.
Follow me on Instagram!
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by ayan on Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:16 pm

xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:Did you get things straightened out with your man, Ayan?
He didn't come to school today. I think something is going on with him personally. I don't see a reason why he won't tell me though. He still won't come to school tomorrow, but he told me to come to his place after school. I am a bit worried, but we will see.

ayan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx on Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:18 pm

I hope everything's alright. Neutral

Book-face.
Follow me on Instagram!
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by ayan on Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:21 pm

Well Amanda I finally got to the bottom of things. He told me that his mom is in a verbal abusive relationship with his step-dad. And he tried to help her, but he can't because she doesn't see any problem whats so ever, or she is denying it. Anyway its very frustrating when you want to help someone you love, but they don't want to get helped. And he is afraid if she doesn't get out now she is gonna get stuck. ): He told me he went up to the dude and told him to back off, but he is drunk most of the time, so there is no getting to him. Sad isn't?

ayan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex on Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:14 am

If you need help I am not bad with psy ops. There are quite a few ways to mentally torture someone. Although it can be dangerous with drunks since they are unpredictable
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx on Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:41 pm

Ahh I see. It sucks to have to sit back and watch a loved one go through that and not be able to do anything about it. Hopefully his mom snaps out of it and makes some changes.

Book-face.
Follow me on Instagram!
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah_Banana222 on Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:25 am

That sounds exactly like my situation (not the boyfriend thing, but what he's dealing with), except my stepdad is allergic to alcohol, so his assholeness is natural.

While I have yet to find a way to better the situation, I'm here for moral support because I know what that's like. If you want to, you can give him my email: hhaannnnaahh@rocketmail.com. I won't be much help, as I haven't figured out a way to get the loser to back off, but I can relate to the emotions he's no doubt experiencing.
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

View user profile http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top