Unit - Please read your PM. Thank you.

Post by scifidawn on Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:26 am

Unit - Please read your PM. Thank you.
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

View user profile http://www.nrlc.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Unit - Please read your PM. Thank you.

Post by Unit7 on Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:45 pm

I am not going to delete your account. If you don't want to use it then thats fine.

Sometimes, late at night, I sit here and I wonder. The things I wonder vary from night to night. Sometimes I wonder about the stars and other nights I wonder about what tomorrow will be like. But recently I have been wondering what my life would have been like without you...-Samantha Greene
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

View user profile http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn on Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:05 pm

Do I have to troll and Spam for you to remove me? I explained in the PM. I am ashamed to be a member of this forum. Go read please.

scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx on Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:35 pm

Really, Dawn? You're going to throw a tantrum if you don't get your way?

If you hate this place so much, don't come here. It's not a difficult concept. Having an account doesn't make being here a requirement.

"Open your mind before your mouth." - Motionless in White
Book-face.
Follow me on Instagram!
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

View user profile http://www.instagram.com/snakebitess

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn on Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:45 pm

xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:Really, Dawn? You're going to throw a tantrum if you don't get your way?

If you hate this place so much, don't come here. It's not a difficult concept. Having an account doesn't make being here a requirement.

I am ashamed of being here and if I must "tantrum", to leave here I will. I asked to be removed politely. For some reason this was not respected. I just want to be gone. I do not want to be associated with the place any more.

scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx on Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:43 pm

Well. If you're so ashamed of speaking with us then......leave. Sign out. Delete your browser history and bookmark if you have this horrible board bookmarked. Problem solved.

Book-face.
Follow me on Instagram!
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex on Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:56 pm

Oh for crying out loud stop being so desperate for attention Dawn. You don't like it go away. Again. I don't know how many times we have to repeat this dance.. We have already tolerated you too long despite the fact that every second post of your is a hidden with attacks against everybody who doesn't follow your ideology

Oh and by all means let's see the spam(you are already trolling so that's not new). I would love to see that. You are aware that you can be banned without getting your account removed right?. And if you actually make it fun enough well it's been a while since I have doxed people but you shouldn't be too hard. I am pretty sure it won't take me more then a day to track down your entire digital fingerprint. Find every other board and site where your active, find your online business(oh and it would be so much fun to see your clients) .Oh and let's not forget finding your family. Unless your amish I am quite sure they also have internet accounts. And why stop at your family. I bet your neighbors will be quite amused by seeing your ramblings on the internet. People are so curious after all

So you ashamed of us? You threaten to attack our forum? Go ahead do your worse. But then you have only yourself to blame when I do my worse. Because guess what. The only reason I have been so cordial to you(and yes I have been cordial. If I wanted to be a real bastard there are so many ways I could have messed with your mind you wouldn't believe. ) is because the community around here likes you and I like the community. But guess now not only did you insult my community but also threaten us with spam. So go ahead. Do your worse. I can revert to the state of a /b/tard very easily trust me and then welll this man here put it very nicely

So go ahead dawn. I am waiting
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ayan on Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:23 pm

Dawn honey, if you don't like it here you don't have to come anymore. What happens if you just leave? does it bother you that you have an open account? I am really curious.

ayan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AshleyMC on Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:05 am

Dawn, just leave. You don't need your account deleted. Just simply don't come here any more. How hard is that? You are making things more difficult than you need them to be.
AshleyMC
Super Mom
Super Mom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn on Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:33 am

Not a plea for attention. A plea for unattention. I just do not want to be connected with this place anymore. How hard is it Unit, to please just sign me out of here and let me be free of this place? Simple. Delete me.

Ayan, this place was supposed to have an area for those who wish to use vulgarity etc. It is now on the main pages. I do not want to see the vulgar language etc any more. Even not going into threads the language remains. It is like tea. If one puts sugar in one's tea, it is sweet. If one puts sourness, in one's tea it is sour. I do not want to have my eyes fall upon this stuff. This place is now totally unmonitored and I do not want to be connected with it in any way. I want my account removed.

I KNOW many of you would be glad to be rid of me. Unit, just delete me please.
Simple.
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 on Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:56 pm

You do realize that deleting your account will not delete all of your posts right? To do that I would have to manually delete each and every post of yours. So whether you have an account on here or not everything you posted will have remain.

Well I think thats how it works. I don't remember seeing a delete all anywhere and the idea of going though almost 900 posts sounds... well tedious.

Sometimes, late at night, I sit here and I wonder. The things I wonder vary from night to night. Sometimes I wonder about the stars and other nights I wonder about what tomorrow will be like. But recently I have been wondering what my life would have been like without you...-Samantha Greene
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

View user profile http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn on Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:01 pm

Unit thank you for answering my PM.

I understand about the Jewish thread now. I did not read in detail.

Thank you about monitoring thread titles. I can avoid going into threads that I feel will be vulgar, but if it is right there, in a heading, it is unavoidable.

•(Question for you. If you have a daughter would you like men using the F word and such around her or around your mother or sister?) I find men using the F word when among women offensive. (Don't like it any time, but for men to do that among women is an ill-bred thing to do.) Thank you for your response. And if it does start up again where I cannot avoid it, I want you to remove me. And I do not care if my posts remain, but I would have the satisfaction of knowing I left a place that was not respectful of the women on here.
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 on Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:20 pm

confused Okay, so now I'm confused... It's because the men are disrespectful to women of the forum? The only men active on this forum is Unit and Rex and from what I've ever noticed, they show women respect.

You make no sense. XD
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

View user profile http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PiperC! on Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:56 pm

scifidawn wrote:Unit thank you for answering my PM.

I understand about the Jewish thread now. I did not read in detail.

Thank you about monitoring thread titles. I can avoid going into threads that I feel will be vulgar, but if it is right there, in a heading, it is unavoidable.

•(Question for you. If you have a daughter would you like men using the F word and such around her or around your mother or sister?) I find men using the F word when among women offensive. (Don't like it any time, but for men to do that among women is an ill-bred thing to do.) Thank you for your response. And if it does start up again where I cannot avoid it, I want you to remove me. And I do not care if my posts remain, but I would have the satisfaction of knowing I left a place that was not respectful of the women on here.

Women aren't little flowers that need to be sheltered from words you find vulgar. Women can handle the real world, Dawn. Such a slap in the face to equality. It's not like the total of two males on this forum are going around calling us bitches and cunts.
PiperC!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AshleyMC on Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:04 pm

I don't see them using the F word offensive. scratch It's not like it hasn't ever came out of my mouth before, but maybe that's just me.
AshleyMC
Super Mom
Super Mom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex on Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:24 am

scifidawn wrote:Not a plea for attention.

Right. TWO brightly colored threads aren't a plea for attention. Insulting everybody in the forum isn't a plea for attention.Threatening to troll and spam people in the forum isn't a plea for attention Making completely idiotic demands about deleting you account even though you can just as easily leave and not come back is not a plea for attention. Whining about how people hate you are and how happy people will be to get rid of you is not a plea for attention. Accusing US of being disrespectful of woman when YOU are the one who basically calls woman who don't follow your ideology sluts and killers?

Seriously Dawn how longer must this go on. You demands had SOME merit at the beginning when we were forming the forum and we still had new members coming in from the ABC forums some of which could be kids. Now we are a small community that has been the same for months if not years. We all know each other if we are uncomfortable with something we can easily talk to each other about it. You are not comfortable with my Isareli thread? By all means you could have easily said that you don't feel comfortable with me criticizing your precious religious people who spit on 8 year old girls and call them whores and asked the thread to be moved. Instead you have to desperately seek attention and throw tantrums about leaving.

If you want to leave leave. If you don't grow the hell up. Hell ayan is our youngest member if memory serves me right and she behaves ten times more mature then you do. Have some dignity woman
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ayan on Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:56 pm

Dawn on the Israeli thread we were discussing the bad people in the world. We just started with them, but it was about sexist people every where. We are not making Jews look bad. I have nothing against Jewish people, but there are some Jews that are bad, just like there are bad people ethnicity religion and whatever. The Israeli government doesn't speak for the Jewish people.

ayan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx on Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:22 pm

PiperC! wrote:
scifidawn wrote:

Women aren't little flowers that need to be sheltered from words you find vulgar. Women can handle the real world, Dawn. Such a slap in the face to equality. It's not like the total of two males on this forum are going around calling us bitches and cunts.

This.

I read all the new responses to this thread this afternoon and wasn't going to respond, but seriously Dawn, loosen up. Now you're being offensive. It baffles me how a woman can be so sexist toward her own gender. This isn't 1900. You don't need to have a penis to hear or speak certain words. Personally, I would find it highly offensive if a man censored himself simply because I'm a woman.

And like Rex said. We've grown into quite the close little community. If the F bomb offended you, why didn't you take it up with the person who said it instead of running straight to Unit and spazzing? I'm sure if you asked the person nicely, either in the thread or through PM, he or she would have taken it into consideration. You could have made a friendly thread reminding everyone of the separate section for such content. There are a lot of different ways you could have approached it like an adult rather than going straight to the admin and making demands.

Book-face.
Follow me on Instagram!
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah_Banana222 on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:03 pm

Dawn, if you think this is "unmonitored," never go into the cesspool. Or any other part of the internet. Ever. You're what, 40? And you're offended by the word fuck? Where have you been living all these years?
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

View user profile http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AshleyMC on Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:12 pm

Hannah_Banana222 wrote:Dawn, if you think this is "unmonitored," never go into the cesspool. Or any other part of the internet. Ever. You're what, 40? And you're offended by the word fuck? Where have you been living all these years?

She has apparently been living in a cave.
AshleyMC
Super Mom
Super Mom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex on Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:28 pm

Hannah_Banana222 wrote:Dawn, if you think this is "unmonitored," never go into the cesspool. Or any other part of the internet. Ever. You're what, 40? And you're offended by the word fuck? Where have you been living all these years?

I think it's kinda obvious she just wants the attention really. So let's stop giving it to her and wait for her to resurface in her own time in the same threads she usually does
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top