so my boyfriend and i broke up...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

so my boyfriend and i broke up...

Post by jessixxfan on Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:58 am

after 1 year of being together.
i've never been in so much emotional pain in my life. i can't stop crying. i've been crying so hard i pretty much just threw up everything i ate today.
it hurts so freaking much.
please tell me it gets better?
jessixxfan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: so my boyfriend and i broke up...

Post by Malletmusic17 on Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:44 am

I don't know from personal experience but I do know it gets better with time <3
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

View user profile http://musicxlifenlove17.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ayan on Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:09 am

I am sorry, but don't cry! your tears aren't worth it. I am sure it will get better with time!

ayan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn on Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:25 pm

It will get better. It is sad that every woman seems to get her heart broken by the wrong guy(s), before she finds the good one. Remember the quote that goes something like "you have to kiss a lot of frogs to find a prince." Hint, if all you girlfriends do not like him, and all you man friends do not like him, and you parents do not like him, it is a good idea to drop him right away. They may all be seeing something you did not.

• I am sorry you are hurting, but after you cry it out, realize it is done you will start to be free and happy. This happened to me with the most gorgeous boyfriend I ever had. He turned out to be a real jerk, but it taught me a lot. Looks
do not matter.
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

View user profile http://www.nrlc.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by jessixxfan on Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:39 pm

but the problem is, he wasn't a jerk. he still isn't a jerk. we are still very much in love. the problem is that we fell in love in high school and then tried the long distance thing when we got to college. i wanted to keep trying but he didn't. he was so perfect in every way, he respected me and always treated me like i should be treated. he's been my best friend for the past 2 years. he wants to stay friends. i told him that i don't know if i can just be friends with him but he is trying to hard to keep me in his life and i don't know what that means.

i just really don't want it to be over. i can't sleep. i haven't eaten at all today. and i just keep crying and crying and i can't stop.
jessixxfan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn on Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:47 pm

Oh, I am so sorry. It must be really, really hard, since he is nice. Yes that is HARDER. Oh, Jessixxfan, Hang in there. Please. If he is good friends he is worth it. Be friends for now. (((hug))).
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

View user profile http://www.nrlc.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex on Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:19 pm

You want the truth? Sorry but it won't pass. The current intensity of emotion will but it will always be there ready to flare up and turn into a fire . But believe it or not this is a good. This kinda of an emotion is rare in life, the strength, the passion of it and it's something we eed
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx on Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:22 am

The butthead couldn't wait until after the holidays to get you all upset? :/ If you're both still very much in love maybe you can get back together in the future. Hang in there and try to have some fun before school starts back up.

"Open your mind before your mouth." - Motionless in White
Book-face.
Follow me on Instagram!
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

View user profile http://www.instagram.com/snakebitess

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 on Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:18 pm

I have retyped this post a few times now. I just have no idea what to say. I have had my heart broken before and it completely sucks.

But hang in there. It may not seem like now but the intensity of the emotions will disappear. The emotions you have for him, and the pain you feel may never completely disappear. At least mine haven't fully. But they will fade to the back of your mind.

But while it might not seem like it. Rex is right. Its good that you feel this way, it means that you are capable of powerful emotions and can feel passionatley about someone or something.

But I doubt any of this is a comfort.

Just hang in there. Smile

Sometimes, late at night, I sit here and I wonder. The things I wonder vary from night to night. Sometimes I wonder about the stars and other nights I wonder about what tomorrow will be like. But recently I have been wondering what my life would have been like without you...-Samantha Greene
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

View user profile http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah_Banana222 on Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:01 am

That doesn't sound fun at all. I'm sorry you have to go through this.

If you really are in love, maybe this is what you need for now. Just a chance to realize that your love is true, even when you're not close any more. The only thing to do now is wait it out. Maybe when you both graduate in a few years, you'll move back to the same region and will rekindle your relationship.

I know I've never been in this situation and I have no place giving my 2 cents, but I'm going to anyway. It's a learning experience. You're young. Maybe the reason all this shit is happening is to teach you not only how much you truly love this guy, but to teach you how to deal with painful situations. Next time something bad happens, you will work through it, instead of regurgitating.
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

View user profile http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jessixxfan on Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:51 pm

tomorrow was supposed to be our 1 year anniversary. all the progress i've made in the past week have just gone down the drain. Sad
jessixxfan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx on Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:05 pm

*hugs*

"Open your mind before your mouth." - Motionless in White
Book-face.
Follow me on Instagram!
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

View user profile http://www.instagram.com/snakebitess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex on Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:44 pm

jessixxfan wrote:tomorrow was supposed to be our 1 year anniversary. all the progress i've made in the past week have just gone down the drain. Sad

Well that sucks. I don't really know what to say to cheer you up so here is a picture of a baby cheetah

Rex
Leliel
Leliel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jessixxfan on Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:47 am

so it's been a little over a month. the first 2 weeks were hell. but after the holidays passed we were able to meet up in person (he broke up with me over the phone) to try and get a little closure and talk things out. i don't really know how to feel. when we met up, we barely talked about the break up. we just began talking like we usually do, like nothing happened. finally i asked him if he had anything to say to me, because now is the last chance to do it. and i looked at him and he was holding back tears and he told me that he really missed me. that was so hard. :/ when we finally said goodbye we hugged for a long time, i gave him a kiss on the cheek. surprisingly he smiled and kissed my nose. so i ended up just kissing him, just one more time. and that was that. we kind of left it at we'll see what happens. after that we started arguing a lot and he said he doesn't think we will ever get back together. it was hard to take that at first but i started to be okay with not being with him. then we stopped arguing and talked like friends...and now i'm back to missing him Sad ARGHH i hate this. part of me never wants to ever love again just so i don't have a chance at ever feeling like this anymore.

any advice?
jessixxfan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top