Hello friends!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hello friends!!!!!!!!!

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx on Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:44 pm

Probably not lol. Unless you smuggle it in. The landlord only knows about one of our snakes and we have 4 hahah. But they're quiet and can't cause any damage to the apartment. Not sure if it would be possible to hide a goat :p

I want an alpaca. Apparently you can train them to use the bathroom outside like a dog. Who wouldn't want a mini llama?

Awesomeness.

"Open your mind before your mouth." - Motionless in White
Book-face.
Follow me on Instagram!
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

View user profile http://www.instagram.com/snakebitess

Back to top Go down

Post by ayan on Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:04 pm

xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:Probably not lol. Unless you smuggle it in. The landlord only knows about one of our snakes and we have 4 hahah. But they're quiet and can't cause any damage to the apartment. Not sure if it would be possible to hide a goat :p

I want an alpaca. Apparently you can train them to use the bathroom outside like a dog. Who wouldn't want a mini llama?

Awesomeness.
I will find a way. No landlord is going to keep me from getting my goat. Very Happy . haha And if I ever get busted I can always blame it on my parents. lol

That animal looks awesome, and if it can take of care of themselves then more power to them. I like big animals but I am scared of the little ones I don't know why. Like onetime I rode a camel's back in the African dessert mainly cause it was the only form of transportation, but I wasn't scared of it, and I cant go anywhere near a snake! go figure.

ayan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Malletmusic17 on Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:21 am

ayan wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
ayan wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
ayan wrote: Hello dear!! Smile

how are you?? it's been forever!
I am doing good. I have been a lil busy. How are you?

I've been bored out of my mind the past two weeks. I work at McDonalds and our store closed for renovations. I had surgery last Wednesday, the 30th, therefore I couldn't be transferred to another store for these first two weeks until our Drive Through re-opens
I have not had any idea what to do with myself with all this free time haha.

how's school going?
Wow! I hope everything went well for the surgery. I know what you mean, I have to keep myself busy with school or work or I will go crazy. lol School has been fun, but I don't like studying for finals. I am not worried tho, I only have to write papers.

oh I'm fine haha. I had a pain nerve that was being pinched in my bad arm.

lucky haha. my finals are actual tests ><" do you know what you're going to major in?
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

View user profile http://musicxlifenlove17.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex on Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:55 am

Chorus why do you keep being so awesome! Alpacas rule!

They are Slithery,slimy, uggghhh looking creatures.. no offense lol...
No way dude. Snakes are awesome. They rule. And they make great friends.

Spoiler:
True story!
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ayan on Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:37 am

Malletmusic17 wrote:
ayan wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
ayan wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:

how are you?? it's been forever!
I am doing good. I have been a lil busy. How are you?

I've been bored out of my mind the past two weeks. I work at McDonalds and our store closed for renovations. I had surgery last Wednesday, the 30th, therefore I couldn't be transferred to another store for these first two weeks until our Drive Through re-opens

how's school going?
Wow! I hope everything went well for the surgery. I know what you mean, I have to keep myself busy with school or work or I will go crazy. lol School has been fun, but I don't like studying for finals. I am not worried tho, I only have to write papers.

lucky haha. my finals are actual tests ><" do you know what you're going to major in?
good luck! am actually majoring in communications and journalism. How about you?

ayan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Malletmusic17 on Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:20 pm

ayan wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
ayan wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
ayan wrote: I am doing good. I have been a lil busy. How are you?

how's school going?

good luck! am actually majoring in communications and journalism. How about you?

haha thanks!

cool! do you know what you want to do with it? I wanted to be a Journalism major for the longest time. I'm majoring in Pre-Med and going to Grad School for Occupational Therapy haha. six grueling years of school but it'll be worth it.
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

View user profile http://musicxlifenlove17.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top