Hello friends!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello friends!!!!!!!!!

Post by ayan on Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:34 pm

Damn I haven't been on here for soo long. I hope everyone is doing well. Happy holidays

ayan

Posts : 377
Join date : 2010-05-29
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello friends!!!!!!!!!

Post by Unit7 on Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:33 pm

Hello Ayan its been a long time. Smile

Hope you are doing well. Very Happy

_________________


Sometimes, late at night, I sit here and I wonder. The things I wonder vary from night to night. Sometimes I wonder about the stars and other nights I wonder about what tomorrow will be like. But recently I have been wondering what my life would have been like without you...-Samantha Greene
avatar
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Posts : 3944
Join date : 2010-05-14
Age : 106
Location : In The Infinite Void of Space

View user profile http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello friends!!!!!!!!!

Post by ayan on Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:53 pm

HI UNit! I am doing very well thank you for asking. I have started College. yay, but am taking finals now not so yay. I hope ur doing well. lool

ayan

Posts : 377
Join date : 2010-05-29
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello friends!!!!!!!!!

Post by Hannah_Banana222 on Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:19 pm

Dude, I've missed you! I've actually been thinking about you a lot lately. Too busy for us now, are we?
avatar
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

Posts : 2984
Join date : 2010-05-15
Age : 23
Location : Colton, CA

View user profile http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello friends!!!!!!!!!

Post by ayan on Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:15 am

Hello Hannah banana! I missed u guys too! I went to Dubai nd started school. How is life going for you?

ayan

Posts : 377
Join date : 2010-05-29
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello friends!!!!!!!!!

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx on Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:14 am

Holy shit its Ayan!! Welcome back! sunny

_________________


"Open your mind before your mouth." - Motionless in White
Book-face.
Follow me on Instagram!
avatar
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-05-15
Age : 28
Location : New York (No, not the damn city)

View user profile http://www.instagram.com/snakebitess

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello friends!!!!!!!!!

Post by Rex on Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:12 pm

avatar
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Posts : 2841
Join date : 2010-05-16
Age : 105
Location : 51°10′44″N 1°49′34″W

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello friends!!!!!!!!!

Post by Unit7 on Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:59 pm

ayan wrote:HI UNit! I am doing very well thank you for asking. I have started College. yay, but am taking finals now not so yay. I hope ur doing well. lool

So aside from the finals, as they always suck, how is college life treating you? Smile

_________________


Sometimes, late at night, I sit here and I wonder. The things I wonder vary from night to night. Sometimes I wonder about the stars and other nights I wonder about what tomorrow will be like. But recently I have been wondering what my life would have been like without you...-Samantha Greene
avatar
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Posts : 3944
Join date : 2010-05-14
Age : 106
Location : In The Infinite Void of Space

View user profile http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello friends!!!!!!!!!

Post by ayan on Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:11 pm

xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:Holy shit its Ayan!! Welcome back! sunny

Thank you! btw snakes freak the living shit out of me. hahaha

ayan

Posts : 377
Join date : 2010-05-29
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello friends!!!!!!!!!

Post by ayan on Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:14 pm

Unit7 wrote:
ayan wrote:HI UNit! I am doing very well thank you for asking. I have started College. yay, but am taking finals now not so yay. I hope ur doing well. lool

So aside from the finals, as they always suck, how is college life treating you? Smile
Its going well. Campuses, classes, college boys. So far I am not complaining. lol

ayan

Posts : 377
Join date : 2010-05-29
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello friends!!!!!!!!!

Post by ayan on Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:15 pm

Rex wrote:

Thank you I love cats.. tongue

ayan

Posts : 377
Join date : 2010-05-29
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello friends!!!!!!!!!

Post by Malletmusic17 on Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:03 pm

AYAN!! hi! Smile
avatar
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

Posts : 1408
Join date : 2010-05-15
Age : 24
Location : VA

View user profile http://musicxlifenlove17.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello friends!!!!!!!!!

Post by ayan on Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:44 pm

Malletmusic17 wrote:AYAN!! hi! Smile
Hello dear!! Smile

ayan

Posts : 377
Join date : 2010-05-29
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello friends!!!!!!!!!

Post by Malletmusic17 on Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:01 pm

ayan wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:AYAN!! hi! Smile
Hello dear!! Smile

how are you?? it's been forever!
avatar
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

Posts : 1408
Join date : 2010-05-15
Age : 24
Location : VA

View user profile http://musicxlifenlove17.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello friends!!!!!!!!!

Post by ayan on Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:24 pm

Malletmusic17 wrote:
ayan wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:AYAN!! hi! Smile
Hello dear!! Smile

how are you?? it's been forever!
I am doing good. I have been a lil busy. How are you?

ayan

Posts : 377
Join date : 2010-05-29
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello friends!!!!!!!!!

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx on Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:44 pm

ayan wrote:
xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:Holy shit its Ayan!! Welcome back! sunny

Thank you! btw snakes freak the living shit out of me. hahaha

Haha if I knew you in real life, I'd make you hold one. Roxy, my milk snake is a sweatheart. She would change your mind. tongue

_________________


"Open your mind before your mouth." - Motionless in White
Book-face.
Follow me on Instagram!
avatar
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-05-15
Age : 28
Location : New York (No, not the damn city)

View user profile http://www.instagram.com/snakebitess

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello friends!!!!!!!!!

Post by ayan on Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:54 pm

xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:
ayan wrote:
xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:Holy shit its Ayan!! Welcome back! sunny

Thank you! btw snakes freak the living shit out of me. hahaha

Haha if I knew you in real life, I'd make you hold one. Roxy, my milk snake is a sweatheart. She would change your mind. tongue
I swear If I ever see a snake I would faint... I already did during 6th grade visit to the zoo. haha

ayan

Posts : 377
Join date : 2010-05-29
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello friends!!!!!!!!!

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx on Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:59 pm

What about them scares you so much? You know that dogs have a bigger chance of hurting you, right?

_________________


"Open your mind before your mouth." - Motionless in White
Book-face.
Follow me on Instagram!
avatar
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-05-15
Age : 28
Location : New York (No, not the damn city)

View user profile http://www.instagram.com/snakebitess

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello friends!!!!!!!!!

Post by ayan on Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:03 pm

They are Slithery,slimy, uggghhh looking creatures.. no offense lol...
I don't like dogs as well. My grandmother takes her dog to her neighbors house before I visit. I guess am not an animal person, but I love cats.. <3

ayan

Posts : 377
Join date : 2010-05-29
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello friends!!!!!!!!!

Post by Malletmusic17 on Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:04 pm

ayan wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
ayan wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:AYAN!! hi! Smile
Hello dear!! Smile

how are you?? it's been forever!
I am doing good. I have been a lil busy. How are you?

I've been bored out of my mind the past two weeks. I work at McDonalds and our store closed for renovations. I had surgery last Wednesday, the 30th, therefore I couldn't be transferred to another store for these first two weeks until our Drive Through re-opens
I have not had any idea what to do with myself with all this free time haha.

how's school going?
avatar
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

Posts : 1408
Join date : 2010-05-15
Age : 24
Location : VA

View user profile http://musicxlifenlove17.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello friends!!!!!!!!!

Post by ayan on Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:14 pm

Malletmusic17 wrote:
ayan wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
ayan wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:AYAN!! hi! Smile
Hello dear!! Smile

how are you?? it's been forever!
I am doing good. I have been a lil busy. How are you?

I've been bored out of my mind the past two weeks. I work at McDonalds and our store closed for renovations. I had surgery last Wednesday, the 30th, therefore I couldn't be transferred to another store for these first two weeks until our Drive Through re-opens
I have not had any idea what to do with myself with all this free time haha.

how's school going?
Wow! I hope everything went well for the surgery. I know what you mean, I have to keep myself busy with school or work or I will go crazy. lol School has been fun, but I don't like studying for finals. I am not worried tho, I only have to write papers.

ayan

Posts : 377
Join date : 2010-05-29
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello friends!!!!!!!!!

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx on Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:21 pm

ayan wrote:They are Slithery,slimy, uggghhh looking creatures.. no offense lol...
I don't like dogs as well. My grandmother takes her dog to her neighbors house before I visit. I guess am not an animal person, but I love cats.. <3

Alright, cats can cause more damage to you than a small snake. Lol snakes are adorable little critters. Well, mine are little. The boyfriend and I are planning on getting a boa eventually. They're not so little. Still cute though. Razz And definitely not slimy! Snakes are completely dry, they're just really soft and shiny.

_________________


"Open your mind before your mouth." - Motionless in White
Book-face.
Follow me on Instagram!
avatar
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-05-15
Age : 28
Location : New York (No, not the damn city)

View user profile http://www.instagram.com/snakebitess

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello friends!!!!!!!!!

Post by ayan on Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:29 pm

I will never go anywhere near a snake..You guys are soo brave. I wanna a baby goat for a pet, but I live in the city. They're the cutest little things. When I went to Africa, my host family had bunch of them. lol I wanted to steal one...

ayan

Posts : 377
Join date : 2010-05-29
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello friends!!!!!!!!!

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx on Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:59 pm

My boyfriend's stepdad had a goat. She was was evil. Pure evil. She would randomly try to headbutt you out of nowhere. Then she died. Hah

_________________


"Open your mind before your mouth." - Motionless in White
Book-face.
Follow me on Instagram!
avatar
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-05-15
Age : 28
Location : New York (No, not the damn city)

View user profile http://www.instagram.com/snakebitess

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello friends!!!!!!!!!

Post by ayan on Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:18 pm

xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:My boyfriend's stepdad had a goat. She was was evil. Pure evil. She would randomly try to headbutt you out of nowhere. Then she died. Hah
Awwwhhhh lool don't laugh. I really want a baby goat, my boyfriend said he would get me one, but I am still goat less I guess. I don't even know if I can keep it in the Apartment. silent

ayan

Posts : 377
Join date : 2010-05-29
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello friends!!!!!!!!!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum