I want to high five this kid

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I want to high five this kid

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx on Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:06 pm

The mom obviously put him up to it, but it's still amusing.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/05/michele-bachmann-elijah-activist-_n_1130591.html?icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl11|sec1_lnk3|117936

Bachmann and Gingrich have been added to my no way in hell list for next year. I'll never understand why people are so against gay marriage. It's fucking 2011 for crying out loud, get over it.

"Open your mind before your mouth." - Motionless in White
Book-face.
Follow me on Instagram!
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

View user profile http://www.instagram.com/snakebitess

Back to top Go down

Re: I want to high five this kid

Post by Rex on Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:11 pm

I am personally against marriage as whole. Getting special bonuses just for officially hooking up with someone? Hell no. Screw those guys. Now when you have kids I am willing to be more lenient. But marriage? Screw this

As for the kid....that's kinda disturbing. I think the mother is kinda irresponsible. I mean letting her kid near a mentally unstable person? Razz
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 on Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:28 pm

That kid is awesome... though I do feel kinda sorry for him. But yeah, once he is 21 I'd love to buy him a beer. Razz

Rex wrote:I am personally against marriage as whole. Getting special bonuses just for officially hooking up with someone? Hell no. Screw those guys. Now when you have kids I am willing to be more lenient. But marriage? Screw this

See normally I don't care whether or not they get special bonuses. That is until I realize gay people do not get these special bonuses. Now if gay marriage were legal then I say let them have these special bonuses. If not then I'd really love to try and start a movement to strip marriage of these bonuses. I know for sure it would never succeed. Even those for gay marriage wouldn't like to give them up. But it be a fun thing to do. In theory anyway.

As long as everyone gets a chance at these bonuses then they should be removed completely.

[

Sometimes, late at night, I sit here and I wonder. The things I wonder vary from night to night. Sometimes I wonder about the stars and other nights I wonder about what tomorrow will be like. But recently I have been wondering what my life would have been like without you...-Samantha Greene
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

View user profile http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ayan on Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:19 pm

Michelle Bachmann makes me embarrassed to be a Minnesotan. I don't know who voted for the nutcase, we are the only state that didn't vote for Reagan...I dont know what happened.

ayan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx on Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:39 pm

She makes me embarrassed to be a woman. First Palin, now this one. Why is it that we can't find a decent woman to run for president, one that I would actually be proud voting for?

Gahh. So far, looks like Obama has my vote only because there is no one better.

I agree about the benefits. But if they're being offered to couples willing to get hitched, there shouldn't be any discrimination. It became legal in NY for same sex couples to get married in July of this year. There are quite a few gay and lesbian couples popping up in the engagement announcements in the local newspaper. I think it's pretty cool to be able to see such a large social movement taking place.

"Open your mind before your mouth." - Motionless in White
Book-face.
Follow me on Instagram!
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

View user profile http://www.instagram.com/snakebitess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex on Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:49 am

Yeah I was about to ask you this as well. Seriously what the fuck happened with Condoleezza Rice. Sure she was part of the Bush disaster but she still always struck as an intelligent and eloquent woman. Not to mention she has experience in Washington politics. Why not raise her instead of these dunderheads? Seriously the republicans have become a joke. And that's saying something considering their opposition is that clown party called the Democrats who seem physically incapable of getting their shit together( you really REALLY need to get rid of the two party system)

Yeah I am with you. Marriage is already a joke with all these divorces so I don't buy any sacred b.s As far as I am concerned it's a legal contract and even though I think us single should rise and tear down this discrimination until the day comes everybody should have access to it

Rex
Leliel
Leliel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top