Herman Cain Accusations?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Herman Cain Accusations?

Post by PiperC! on Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:36 pm

I'm going to be one of those politically informed bots.

What do you guys think about the accusations against Herman Cain? Do you beleive them? How well do you think he is doing denying them? Do you think it will hurt his standing in the polls?
avatar
PiperC!

Posts : 769
Join date : 2010-06-15
Age : 22
Location : california

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Herman Cain Accusations?

Post by scifidawn on Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:26 pm

I like to hope they are false. It is so sad really. So many people like him. I, as usual am waiting for all the info on all the candidates. I am really liking Gingrich, as I hear more from him.

I think the accusations will hurt Mr. Cain, even if he is innocent. I do not know what to believe. So many people have skeletons in their closest that it is hard to know. I hope he is one of the good guys who is loyal to his wife and I hope it comes out that those women were paid by the creep who started this.

I was so delighted to see how many people really like him. It would disprove the racist balony that keeps getting thrown out at anyone who does not agree with Mr. Obama's policies.

Anyhow, we shall see as more comes out. I am still undecided on the candidate till very close to the election. I like to gather all info.
avatar
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

Posts : 882
Join date : 2010-05-15

View user profile http://www.nrlc.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Herman Cain Accusations?

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx on Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:53 pm

I've been trying to stay away from presidential shit until next year, but this is everywhere. Honestly, I didn't think he'd win the election anyway, and this pretty much screwed him over. There's something about him that I don't like. I don't know anything about him, but he just seems like a dick.

I wouldn't be surprised if the accusations were true. Wouldn't be surprised if they were a bunch of lies either. Just look at the nutjob claiming that the Biebs is her baby daddy(has he even reached puberty?). Lots of crazies out there fighting for attention. But then again, there are a lot of assholes out there who think they can do whatever they want, like making unwanted advances towards women. Who knows.

_________________


"Open your mind before your mouth." - Motionless in White
Book-face.
Follow me on Instagram!
avatar
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-05-15
Age : 28
Location : New York (No, not the damn city)

View user profile http://www.instagram.com/snakebitess

Back to top Go down

Re: Herman Cain Accusations?

Post by PiperC! on Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:51 pm

Forget all the accusations, this guy is a bigot.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/herman-cain-holy-land-experience-130621445.html

(Cain) did have a slight worry at one point during the chemotherapy process when he discovered that one of the surgeon's name was "Dr. Abdallah."

"I said to his physician assistant, I said, 'That sounds foreign—not that I had anything against foreign doctors—but it sounded too foreign," Cain tells the audience. "She said, 'He's from Lebanon.' Oh, Lebanon! My mind immediately started thinking, wait a minute, maybe his religious persuasion is different than mine! She could see the look on my face and she said, 'Don't worry, Mr. Cain, he's a Christian from Lebanon.'"

"Hallelujah!" Cain says. "Thank God!"

avatar
PiperC!

Posts : 769
Join date : 2010-06-15
Age : 22
Location : california

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Herman Cain Accusations?

Post by Rex on Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:18 pm

It doesn't matter if he is a bigot. He is a republican. If anything being a bigot helps him since this gets a lot of the xenophobic rednecks on his side while the average republican is so used to this that they easily ignore it(just look at Dawn who hasn't mentioned this or his previous comments about muslims once)
avatar
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Posts : 2841
Join date : 2010-05-16
Age : 105
Location : 51°10′44″N 1°49′34″W

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Herman Cain Accusations?

Post by ayan on Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:28 am

PiperC! wrote:Forget all the accusations, this guy is a bigot.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/herman-cain-holy-land-experience-130621445.html

(Cain) did have a slight worry at one point during the chemotherapy process when he discovered that one of the surgeon's name was "Dr. Abdallah."

"I said to his physician assistant, I said, 'That sounds foreign—not that I had anything against foreign doctors—but it sounded too foreign," Cain tells the audience. "She said, 'He's from Lebanon.' Oh, Lebanon! My mind immediately started thinking, wait a minute, maybe his religious persuasion is different than mine! She could see the look on my face and she said, 'Don't worry, Mr. Cain, he's a Christian from Lebanon.'"

"Hallelujah!" Cain says. "Thank God!"

Lool I bet he thought the Muslim one would have made the cancer spread some more.

ayan

Posts : 377
Join date : 2010-05-29
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Herman Cain Accusations?

Post by Rex on Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:16 pm

I find it kinda hilarious and sad at the same time that Cain boning some woman is what ultimately got him ruin instead of saying things like this. The american public has some fucked up priorities
avatar
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Posts : 2841
Join date : 2010-05-16
Age : 105
Location : 51°10′44″N 1°49′34″W

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Herman Cain Accusations?

Post by Unit7 on Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:20 pm

Rex wrote:I find it kinda hilarious and sad at the same time that Cain boning some woman is what ultimately got him ruin instead of saying things like this. The american public has some fucked up priorities

Now over all I do love living in America. But sometimes this country makes me so sad. Just look up the case about a 6 year old being charged for sexual assault, a felony. Well some type of felony. Not sure if it was ever resolved. But either way. That's pure bullshit.

If I were like Superman the first thing I'd do is take over the US. Because apparently it seems we are to fucking stupid to pull off our current system. -_-

... Then again if I were like superman I'd probably just say fuck it and see how many women I could pick up with my awesome powers. Wink

_________________


Sometimes, late at night, I sit here and I wonder. The things I wonder vary from night to night. Sometimes I wonder about the stars and other nights I wonder about what tomorrow will be like. But recently I have been wondering what my life would have been like without you...-Samantha Greene
avatar
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Posts : 3944
Join date : 2010-05-14
Age : 106
Location : In The Infinite Void of Space

View user profile http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Herman Cain Accusations?

Post by ayan on Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:24 pm

Our politicians are trash! Congress is acting worse than two second graders fighting over the last cookie would act. Lool Michelle Backmann doesn't even know Libya is in Africa... That video made my day..

ayan

Posts : 377
Join date : 2010-05-29
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Herman Cain Accusations?

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx on Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:50 pm

Unit7 wrote:
Rex wrote:I find it kinda hilarious and sad at the same time that Cain boning some woman is what ultimately got him ruin instead of saying things like this. The american public has some fucked up priorities

Now over all I do love living in America. But sometimes this country makes me so sad. Just look up the case about a 6 year old being charged for sexual assault, a felony. Well some type of felony. Not sure if it was ever resolved. But either way. That's pure bullshit.

If I were like Superman the first thing I'd do is take over the US. Because apparently it seems we are to fucking stupid to pull off our current system. -_-

... Then again if I were like superman I'd probably just say fuck it and see how many women I could pick up with my awesome powers. Wink


The sexual assault thing really pisses me off. If it's the same case I'm thinking about, it's complete bullshit. There is nothing "sexual" about hitting another kid in the balls for picking on you. There's another case about a 9 year old getting suspended from school and being investigated for sexual harassment for calling a substitute teacher "cute" in a conversation amongst other kids. Complete stupidity.

_________________


"Open your mind before your mouth." - Motionless in White
Book-face.
Follow me on Instagram!
avatar
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-05-15
Age : 28
Location : New York (No, not the damn city)

View user profile http://www.instagram.com/snakebitess

Back to top Go down

Re: Herman Cain Accusations?

Post by Unit7 on Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:04 pm

xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:
Unit7 wrote:
Rex wrote:I find it kinda hilarious and sad at the same time that Cain boning some woman is what ultimately got him ruin instead of saying things like this. The american public has some fucked up priorities

Now over all I do love living in America. But sometimes this country makes me so sad. Just look up the case about a 6 year old being charged for sexual assault, a felony. Well some type of felony. Not sure if it was ever resolved. But either way. That's pure bullshit.

If I were like Superman the first thing I'd do is take over the US. Because apparently it seems we are to fucking stupid to pull off our current system. -_-

... Then again if I were like superman I'd probably just say fuck it and see how many women I could pick up with my awesome powers. Wink


The sexual assault thing really pisses me off. If it's the same case I'm thinking about, it's complete bullshit. There is nothing "sexual" about hitting another kid in the balls for picking on you. There's another case about a 9 year old getting suspended from school and being investigated for sexual harassment for calling a substitute teacher "cute" in a conversation amongst other kids. Complete stupidity.

Wait what? Your not serious about those are you? The fact that there are other cases that can be thought of when you hear '6 year old being charged with sexual assault' is just insane. I mean... WTF?

First off how exactly is it sexual harrassment if you call someone cute? OK fine I can see how some women might not find it appropriate in the work place. But... surely they are mature enough to know that over hearing how cute/hot you are is just a guys way of complimenting you? Its not harrasment and such things to me seem to trivialize it.

But a 9 year old being suspended for calling his teacher cute? My god. What the hell is happening. Look if you are a teacher, substitute or not, you need to be prepared for what your students are going to think about you. Now I can understand a teacher being a bit annoyed if the kid was saying how ugly and stuff she was. But thats not the case. Its a 9 year old who thought his teacher was cute. How is that sexual harrasment.

Now this... you know what. I think the substitute teacher was just out for a quick buck. Thinking if she brought it up the schools wouldn't suspend the kid and maybe find some compensation. Or maybe... maybe the world has just fucked up.

Also hitting a boy in the balls after they tease you isn't sexual harrasment. Punish the student like you would if she punched the guy. Not like this though. I am starting to think we have become far to paranoid about whats considered sexual harrasment and sexual assault. In doing so we are starting to see it where its not. Which is dangerous. To me it almost feels like trivializing the issues. Which should never be done. Its a serious issue and only actual and legitimate cases should be labeled as such.

Because its far to easy to ruin a persons life, and in these cases childrens lives, by casually throwing it around.

I was talking about a kid in... uh I forget where... who is being charged with sexual assault. A felony kind anyways where when he turns 18 he will have to register on the sexual offenders list.

The story goes that the 6 year old was playing 'butt doctor' with a 5 year old girl. The girl claims the boy did nothing more then touch her on the outside. The mother however believes it went beyond that.

Prior to this event the boy had medical issues that required a rectal exam. He was just mimmicking what happened to him, and apparently went as far as to actually touch the girls butt.

Now what makes this even worse is that apparently the girls brother was also there and most likely participated. But... we wont see any charges of any kind. Because turns out the girl is the daughter of some well known local politician.

[quote[In justification for the charge, Riniker is quoted in the lawsuit saying "the Legislature could have put an age restriction in the statute ... the legislature did no such thing." [/quote]

Lisa Riniker, is the DA in charge of this. Yes I am all for pointing out flaws in our laws. This is a big one. But of course I am going to assume those who wrote the statute had not even considered this outcome.

Now the boy claims he didn't do it and the girl claims he didn't do it. So why is this happening?

But if you think that was bad... read this.


"She (Riniker) bypassed the parents and sent a 6-year-old boy a summons, on which is a threat that the 6-year-old will go to jail for failure to appear," Cooper said.

Now imagine you at 6 years old. Going about your day and suddenly some guy or woman you don't know walks up to you and gives you these summons. Or wait how does that actually work? I can't say that i have ever been served a summons of any kind. A 6 year old would probably have just handed the mail to his mom or dad. So yeah... but still.

It's just fucked up.

I feel sorry for the teenagers in that state. I mean... for all you know if you try and grope your girlfriend/boyfriend their parents might walk in and you will be charged.

What I think this boils down to is that the parents are way way WAAY over reacting and abusing the father's political posistion and has dragged everyone else into this... God I hope so.

Also this is the longest post I have made in this section since forever. lol

_________________


Sometimes, late at night, I sit here and I wonder. The things I wonder vary from night to night. Sometimes I wonder about the stars and other nights I wonder about what tomorrow will be like. But recently I have been wondering what my life would have been like without you...-Samantha Greene
avatar
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Posts : 3944
Join date : 2010-05-14
Age : 106
Location : In The Infinite Void of Space

View user profile http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Herman Cain Accusations?

Post by ayan on Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:26 pm

This is crazy, how are kids going to be kids if they are not allowed to play with each other? Who ever thinks a 6 year old has sexual thoughts should be shipped off the Saudi to get lashed. okay maybe that's a little too mean, but they should get into some sort of trouble. People need to relax and let children be children for gods sake.

ayan

Posts : 377
Join date : 2010-05-29
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Herman Cain Accusations?

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx on Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:30 pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/05/student-9-years-old-suspended-for-sexual-harassment_n_1129683.html?1323107604

There's the article I came across a few days ago. It's completely ridicules, the teacher is lucky he didn't grab her ass or something. That's what would have happened at my school. Maybe not at age 9, but definitely in middle school. He didn't even say it to her.

People are so quick to scream sexual harassment when it's clearly not even close. There's a guy that my boyfriend used to work with who was in danger of losing his job a few months before he was planning to retire because the lady he was working with accused him simply because he asked her if she was going to be alright working by herself at night because she was new. They do security at a big bus company and it gets really creepy there there for anyone; I've brought my boyfriend food at night and there are all kinds of noises. You can hear coyotes attacking things in the woods for crying out loud.

Another woman apparently hinted toward it when my boyfriend and others were talking about how hot certain workers at the bus company are (not even the security company that employs them) and she was getting jealous because they weren't complimenting her and it was making her feel bad. Stupid.

Ladies like this make us all look bad.

And how the hell did a 6 year old get served?! What the hell is wrong with people? I really hope there's a child advocate assigned to the case.

_________________


"Open your mind before your mouth." - Motionless in White
Book-face.
Follow me on Instagram!
avatar
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-05-15
Age : 28
Location : New York (No, not the damn city)

View user profile http://www.instagram.com/snakebitess

Back to top Go down

Re: Herman Cain Accusations?

Post by Rex on Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:59 am

I started reading this but then I decided that it's way too late to be exposed to such an insane amount of idiocy. It might leak and I might get dumber in my sleep. Will be back tomorrow
avatar
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Posts : 2841
Join date : 2010-05-16
Age : 105
Location : 51°10′44″N 1°49′34″W

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Herman Cain Accusations?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum