What the fu...I don't even

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What the fu...I don't even

Post by Rex on Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:55 am

What kind of a fucking idiot could possibly think that this is a good idea. I don't know anything about babies but I can bet you anything this motherfucking baby yoga is not healthy or wise in any possible universe

беби-йога, платона и лена
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What the fu...I don't even

Post by AshleyMC on Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:11 am

Umm.... Are you kidding me? How could you just swing a baby around like that!?! That is NOT yoga, that is "Lets swing a baby around like an idiot and cause damage to the baby".
AshleyMC
Super Mom
Super Mom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx on Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:02 pm

Umm...I took a yoga class last year and nobody was swinging me around by my feet.

"I think I'll film myself abusing my kid and call it baby yoga! Now...we'll begin by ripping the baby's arms out of his little sockets..There we go, swing him right around..Now for the legs. Yesss, swing him faster so that blood rushes to his head quicker...Look at me go! Now by one leg, up around my head! Weeee"

The poor kid is already to brain damaged to cry.

"Open your mind before your mouth." - Motionless in White
Book-face.
Follow me on Instagram!
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

View user profile http://www.instagram.com/snakebitess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex on Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:17 pm

xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:Umm...I took a yoga class last year and nobody was swinging me around by my feet.

"I think I'll film myself abusing my kid and call it baby yoga! Now...we'll begin by ripping the baby's arms out of his little sockets..There we go, swing him right around..Now for the legs. Yesss, swing him faster so that blood rushes to his head quicker...Look at me go! Now by one leg, up around my head! Weeee"

Yeah....that's the thing. This is not just her baby that she swings(it's actually not hers from what I understand) She is actually leading classes for babies.

Here is more of the creepiness

http://www.dadwagon.com/2011/01/18/dadwagon-qa-exclusive-interview-with-baby-yogas-lena-fokina/
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 on Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:28 pm

AshleyMC wrote:Umm.... Are you kidding me? How could you just swing a baby around like that!?! That is NOT yoga, that is "Lets swing a baby around like an idiot and cause damage to the baby".

And yet plenty of children, including the little girl in that video, are perfectly healthy.

The poor kid is already to brain damaged to cry

Of course shes not. You know while trying to see if this was a hoax(seriously do all babies look that rubbery? or is it just me) Everytime I came across an article about it mentions that its been a growing thing within Russia for the past 30 years or so. Since then hundreds or thousands of kids have grown up healthy. Some parents, atleast of one child, have claimed their child could walk and swim at an earlier age then the others. Of course who knows if the two are linked?

However for the most part if the baby is handled with an expert there seems to be very little danger.

And if there is no danger, no more then the usual for babies, then who are we to judge? Who are we to say that that practice is wrong?

Everything seems rather positive towards it. Not sure whether there are any actual benifits. But there are no actual downsides to it either. Atleast not from any article I have read so far.

Sometimes, late at night, I sit here and I wonder. The things I wonder vary from night to night. Sometimes I wonder about the stars and other nights I wonder about what tomorrow will be like. But recently I have been wondering what my life would have been like without you...-Samantha Greene
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

View user profile http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Malletmusic17 on Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:29 pm

Unit, I'm pretty sure the risk of Shaken Baby Syndrome far outweigh the benefits, if any.
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

View user profile http://musicxlifenlove17.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 on Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:23 pm

Malletmusic17 wrote:Unit, I'm pretty sure the risk of Shaken Baby Syndrome far outweigh the benefits, if any.

And the same can be said for crossing the street or raising children in the city. I did search for SBS and Baby Yoga and the thing is I have yet to find any actual articles suggesting anyone actually got SBS from this. Take the girl in the video, she is currently living a few hours or so from where the video was taken. She is perfectly healthy.

Almost everything in life is a giant gamble. Hell just having a kid is a gamble for society. Who will he or she become? Next President or the Next serial killer/rapist? Or will that child be doomed to mediocrity.

Feeding a child non organic meat/veggies could cause trouble down the road. Hell give your child a vaccine as a infant and it might come back to bite you. Vaccines are supposed to be safe, but history has shown that its not entirely the case.

Giving your child some forms of medication can probably lead to death. I mean thats sometimes mentioned on commercials for certain medication.(ever listen to the lists? Half the commercials seem to be what could go wrong)

You can't:

Medicate Them
Send them to school
Raise them in a city or Town for that matter
Get them vaccines
Cross the road
drive with them in the car
Feed them.
Breast Feeding could kill.

Thats just off the top of my head. All of these can either kill or screw your kid for the rest of his or her life

But guess what?

Almost everyone does these things and you know w hat? No one bats an eye. No one puts it into question.

Truth is what can and what we put our children/infants through is no more dangerous then Baby Yoga as depicted in that video.

Sometimes, late at night, I sit here and I wonder. The things I wonder vary from night to night. Sometimes I wonder about the stars and other nights I wonder about what tomorrow will be like. But recently I have been wondering what my life would have been like without you...-Samantha Greene
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex on Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:22 pm

Unit7 wrote:

And yet plenty of children, including the little girl in that video, are perfectly healthy..................

Ok even if it's not as insanely dangerous to the baby as we thought you gotta admit it looks fucked up tongue
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 on Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:56 pm

Rex wrote:
Unit7 wrote:

And yet plenty of children, including the little girl in that video, are perfectly healthy..................

Ok even if it's not as insanely dangerous to the baby as we thought you gotta admit it looks fucked up tongue

Well no shit. lol

Personally I wouldn't let them lady anywhere near my kids. =/

At first I was disgusted by it. It just seemed so soo wrong. I then was hell bent on finding out if this was a hoax and then just kinda read a few articles. Which while perhaps potentially dangerous, the kids grow up healthy and as some parents claim it actually helped them. Of course everyone is different so it's difficult to base any judgement on the bias of a parent.

I think the problem is that most people are over protective of any infant and a bit paranoid. While yes this is justified but when you see something like this the first reaction is to grab your pitch fork and form a mob.

Of course I only read a few articles and they only really left it as most of them go as far as saying they all live healthy lives(which I suppose I think was a quote from the lady in the video) and bringing up how healthy the baby in the video is after 2 years.

They never really went into detail on health issues. They put into question the benefits but never really brought up any risk.

So maybe there is a higher chance for SBS or other problems down the road.

I was mostly just bored when I started posting lol

Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex on Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:04 pm

At first I was disgusted by it. It just seemed so soo wrong. I then was hell bent on finding out if this was a hoax and then just kinda read a few articles.

Sadly I already knew it wasn't. I know Russians who actually do similar acrobatic feets with their babies but in frezzign water(I mean actually frezzing they punch a hole in the ice)

Lol. Me too. We really got to start a nice big deabte over something to have fun
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx on Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:39 pm

Definitely agree, parents have the tendency to overprotect their children, babies are tough little critters, just look at the normal birth process. But this is just...nuts. Babies' bones are tiny; what happens when this person swings the kid around and breaks his or her wrist? Or when they're being bounced up and down by their feet, what's that doing to their brain and what happens when their little feet slip out of the person's hands and the kid ends up in the hospital with a broken neck or brain damage? It's a great way to have CPS called on you here. I just don't see the benefits that it "could" bring. No matter how open your mind is, it just looks highly reckless.....And why the hell is that kid naked? Put a diaper on it or something.

Rex wrote:
Lol. Me too. We really got to start a nice big deabte over something to have fun

Please do, I'm bored as hell.

Book-face.
Follow me on Instagram!
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex on Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:47 am

Ok i'll try to come up with something. What are you in the mood for. Politics, religion, moral questions, which animal can beat which other animal, sex?
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx on Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:43 pm

No politics. Anything but politics. Presidential election is next year here, and I'm already wishing for every politician to fall into a black hole and disappear forever.

Book-face.
Follow me on Instagram!
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah_Banana222 on Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:12 pm

Woah. Did Unit actually disagree with Rex? O_o
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

View user profile http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 on Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:34 am

Hannah_Banana222 wrote:Woah. Did Unit actually disagree with Rex? O_o

Oh for the most part I agree with him. I was just pointing out that so far it doesn't seem like its actually bad for the kid. Atleast in most cases as far I have read.

Whether its an actual benefit in anyway. I dont know.

Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum