Re: Anybody on?

Post by maggiemay on Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:36 am

Malletmusic17 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:

well, this is my room now:

and I'm going to paint it this color(go to this site, click on color center on the right, and search for number 550B, it's called Blue Ocean): Bher Paints

I like your room!
Pretty! My walls are a blue-green color called Bubbles. I might take pictures and show you Smile

I love my room haha. it took two weeks to do. I'm constantly re-arranging my furnature. my bed is a futon Very Happy but, in my closet (the the right in the picture) I have my desk with my tv, wii, dvd player and all my american girl stuffs ^_^ and muh bathroom is to the left (my bathroom is the same color and all, just flipped!)

that's cool Smile blue/green, I like!

We did mine when I was 6, so I don't remember how long it too. I just remember sleeping in the guest room. Do you have a walk-in closet? I technically have my own bathroom because my brother doesn't live here anymore, but it's down the hall from my room.

I like it for the most part, it's definitely me. But sometimes I hate it.

haha, nope. I don't really need one either (all my clothes are in my dresser) but it's like a standard closet. it just happens to be deep enough for my desk. so, when we have company, I just turn off the power strip and shut the doors. "tv? what tv? I don't have a tv in my room..." hehe ^_^

I love blue colors. I'm not sure why. I've just gotten into loving the color blue lately Very Happy

lol nice!
I love blue, but there's one specific kind that I LOVE. It's like a light, bright blue. I have Converses that are the color. I love them.
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Malletmusic17 on Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:11 pm

maggiemay wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:

I like your room!
Pretty! My walls are a blue-green color called Bubbles. I might take pictures and show you Smile

I love my room haha. it took two weeks to do. I'm constantly re-arranging my furnature. my bed is a futon Very Happy but, in my closet (the the right in the picture) I have my desk with my tv, wii, dvd player and all my american girl stuffs ^_^ and muh bathroom is to the left (my bathroom is the same color and all, just flipped!)

We did mine when I was 6, so I don't remember how long it too. I just remember sleeping in the guest room. Do you have a walk-in closet? I technically have my own bathroom because my brother doesn't live here anymore, but it's down the hall from my room.

haha, nope. I don't really need one either (all my clothes are in my dresser) but it's like a standard closet. it just happens to be deep enough for my desk. so, when we have company, I just turn off the power strip and shut the doors. "tv? what tv? I don't have a tv in my room..." hehe ^_^

I love blue colors. I'm not sure why. I've just gotten into loving the color blue lately Very Happy

lol nice!
I love blue, but there's one specific kind that I LOVE. It's like a light, bright blue. I have Converses that are the color. I love them.

I loveee light blue haha Smile it's very relaxing ^_^
we are waiting to do my ceiling, we're both exhausted haha
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

View user profile http://musicxlifenlove17.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay on Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:07 pm

Malletmusic17 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:

lol nice!

It is!
lol. I'm really tired too. We were gone from 3:30-11:30. SO TIRED. But I won $1.40. Pretty epic Razz And a free admission ticket which I shouldn't have gotten because I'm not 18 xD But no one asked...
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Malletmusic17 on Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:24 pm

maggiemay wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:

lol nice!

It is!
lol. I'm really tired too. We were gone from 3:30-11:30. SO TIRED. But I won $1.40. Pretty epic Razz And a free admission ticket which I shouldn't have gotten because I'm not 18 xD But no one asked...

hey, you're a $1.40 richer than you were before Smile
wait...free over 18? confused
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay on Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:17 pm

Malletmusic17 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:

lol nice!

It is!

I am! Razz
Sorry, I was like REALLY tired when I wrote that. After everything was over, they had one of those wheel of fortune things and I got a free general admission ticket. Apparently you were supposed to be over 18 to do it, but I'm not.
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Malletmusic17 on Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:34 am

maggiemay wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:

lol nice!

It is!

I am! Razz
Sorry, I was like REALLY tired when I wrote that. After everything was over, they had one of those wheel of fortune things and I got a free general admission ticket. Apparently you were supposed to be over 18 to do it, but I'm not.

ohh! haha. I was like "uhh..." lol. but yeah, that's cool though Smile
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay on Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:52 pm

Malletmusic17 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:

It is!

I am! Razz

I apologize! I knew it would confuse you but I didn't know how else to explain it xD
What did you do this weekend?
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Malletmusic17 on Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:45 pm

maggiemay wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:

It is!

I am! Razz

I apologize! I knew it would confuse you but I didn't know how else to explain it xD

well, yesterday I sat in traffic to go to F'Burg for shopping. didn't even find what I wanted... -__-" and today, my mom and I painted my ceiling!
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay on Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:25 pm

Malletmusic17 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:

I am! Razz

well, yesterday I sat in traffic to go to F'Burg for shopping. didn't even find what I wanted... -__-" and today, my mom and I painted my ceiling!

Fun! lol. Two years ago, my mom and I got stuck on 95 going north for almost an hour literally less than a mile from the exit -_- It was HORRIBLE.
I like it!! We saw more fireworks tonight and drove through a horrible thunderstorm. It was fun though.
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Malletmusic17 on Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:44 am

maggiemay wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:

I am! Razz

Fun! lol. Two years ago, my mom and I got stuck on 95 going north for almost an hour literally less than a mile from the exit -_- It was HORRIBLE.
I like it!! We saw more fireworks tonight and drove through a horrible thunderstorm. It was fun though.

I know what you mean. every Thursday is like that. -__-" sucks.
I liked the thunderstorm!! haha
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay on Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:50 pm

Malletmusic17 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:

lol really? I think that happened to us on a Sunday.
I liked it too! But it was scary.
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Malletmusic17 on Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:11 pm

maggiemay wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:

yeah, every thursday traffic is bad. don't know why, it just is haha!
yeah but I LOVED thunderstorms Very Happy

so how are you spending your fourth?
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay on Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:45 pm

Malletmusic17 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:

That's weird!
Me too. I used to be SO scared but now I love them.

My mom and I went to this thing earlier today and we drove around for a little while. We're just gonna watch the DC fireworks tonight and possibly the New York ones. What about you?
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Malletmusic17 on Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:17 pm

maggiemay wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:

That's weird!

My mom and I went to this thing earlier today and we drove around for a little while. We're just gonna watch the DC fireworks tonight and possibly the New York ones. What about you?

we made homemade ice cream and went shopping haha Smile we're gonna watch the DC fireworks. I want to go to them so badly, we're only about 45 minutes metro ride away. but no one else wants to go Razz
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay on Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:50 pm

Malletmusic17 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:

That's weird!

we made homemade ice cream and went shopping haha Smile we're gonna watch the DC fireworks. I want to go to them so badly, we're only about 45 minutes metro ride away. but no one else wants to go Razz

Awesome! We watched those too! I kinda want to go next year. But for us it should take like 2 hours to drive but it takes WAY longer than that. And traffic must be horrible after an event like that!
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Malletmusic17 on Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:44 am

maggiemay wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:

That's weird!

Awesome! We watched those too! I kinda want to go next year. But for us it should take like 2 hours to drive but it takes WAY longer than that. And traffic must be horrible after an event like that!

oh you know it. and they had the Smithsonian Station closed for Metro (that one opens up right on the mall) so it must've been chaos! haha. I'd love to go next year though
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay on Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:21 pm

Malletmusic17 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:

That's weird!

oh you know it. and they had the Smithsonian Station closed for Metro (that one opens up right on the mall) so it must've been chaos! haha. I'd love to go next year though

I'm sure it really was chaotic. Traffic is bad enough there just during rush hour...
All the Casey Anthony stuff makes me want to cry :/ I cannot believe she wasn't found guilty for at least one of the murder/child abuse charges.
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Malletmusic17 on Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:47 pm

maggiemay wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:

That's weird!

right? haha

guess who got the job? Smile
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay on Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:11 pm

Malletmusic17 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:

That's weird!

right? haha

YAY!!!! I'm so happy for you Very Happy When do you start?
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Malletmusic17 on Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:26 pm

maggiemay wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:

That's weird!

right? haha

Very Happy
tomorrow! I'm doing PAYED orientation!!
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay on Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:24 pm

Malletmusic17 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:

right? haha

Very Happy

Awesome! Do you mind me asking how much you're getting an hour?
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Malletmusic17 on Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:44 pm

maggiemay wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:

right? haha

Very Happy

I WONT TELL YOU.
just kidding.
$7.25/hour Very Happy
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay on Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:29 pm

Malletmusic17 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:

right? haha

Very Happy

I WONT TELL YOU.
just kidding.
$7.25/hour Very Happy

lol
Yay! You'll probably get more the longer you're there. And pay day feels AWESOME!
Has it been rainy there all day?
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Malletmusic17 on Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:16 pm

maggiemay wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:

Very Happy

I WONT TELL YOU.
just kidding.
$7.25/hour Very Happy

lol
Yay! You'll probably get more the longer you're there. And pay day feels AWESOME!

yeah haha.
first day of training was a success! boring, but I got paid for it so it's all good Smile
and YES it has been...until like 4 haha but still, bleak and dreary
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay on Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:19 pm

Malletmusic17 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:

Very Happy

I WONT TELL YOU.
just kidding.
$7.25/hour Very Happy

lol

yeah haha.
first day of training was a success! boring, but I got paid for it so it's all good Smile
and YES it has been...until like 4 haha but still, bleak and dreary

Money makes everything better!
It started raining here around like 1:30 and was just icky all day. Today it's hot and sticky and I hate it. I played outside with the boys and we had to go in after like 20 minutes because it was just too hot.
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: