Hey guys! long time no see?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey guys! long time no see?

Post by Malletmusic17 on Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:20 pm

where have I been?
preparing for finals WHICH I FINISHED TODAY.
booyah.

I graduate this satuday(:

and, meet my summer vacation:


Lily! she gets along great with Cami, our other CockerSpaniel.

and, I've currently lost 40lbs since January!


I can't really think of anything else majorly important...
but yeah, how is everyone? Smile
avatar
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

Posts : 1408
Join date : 2010-05-15
Age : 24
Location : VA

View user profile http://musicxlifenlove17.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey guys! long time no see?

Post by x_mia_x on Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:25 pm

Graduation, how exciting!
Lily is adorable.
And a huge congratulations on losing 40lbs. That is amazing Steph!
avatar
x_mia_x

Posts : 833
Join date : 2010-05-15
Location : The Mitten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey guys! long time no see?

Post by Malletmusic17 on Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:55 pm

x_mia_x wrote:Graduation, how exciting!
Lily is adorable.
And a huge congratulations on losing 40lbs. That is amazing Steph!

thanks! haha Smile
how are you? how's the baby?
avatar
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

Posts : 1408
Join date : 2010-05-15
Age : 24
Location : VA

View user profile http://musicxlifenlove17.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey guys! long time no see?

Post by melissa052 on Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:16 pm

Hey! Congratulations on your graduation! Very Happy
And cute puppy!

I'm... Uh... Getting really busy, to say the least. Can't say much about it right now because nothing's set in stone.
avatar
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Posts : 2818
Join date : 2010-05-15
Age : 27
Location : Clovis

View user profile http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey guys! long time no see?

Post by scifidawn on Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:19 pm

HI!. Congrats on the 40 pounds Gone. Congrats on the finals being done and graduation! Hope you have been well.

And Lily is beautiful.
avatar
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

Posts : 882
Join date : 2010-05-15

View user profile http://www.nrlc.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey guys! long time no see?

Post by Malletmusic17 on Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:21 pm

melissa052 wrote:Hey! Congratulations on your graduation! Very Happy
And cute puppy!

I'm... Uh... Getting really busy, to say the least. Can't say much about it right now because nothing's set in stone.

thanks Smile

how's the try-out thing you were talking about? the audition thing?

scifidawn wrote:HI!. Congrats on the 40 pounds Gone. Congrats on the finals being done and graduation! Hope you have been well.

And Lily is beautiful.

thanks Very Happy
how've you been?
avatar
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

Posts : 1408
Join date : 2010-05-15
Age : 24
Location : VA

View user profile http://musicxlifenlove17.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey guys! long time no see?

Post by melissa052 on Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:25 pm

Malletmusic17 wrote:
melissa052 wrote:Hey! Congratulations on your graduation! Very Happy
And cute puppy!

I'm... Uh... Getting really busy, to say the least. Can't say much about it right now because nothing's set in stone.

thanks Smile

how's the try-out thing you were talking about? the audition thing?

You're welcome!

The audition tape was sent last month, the director really liked it and is interested in me and wants to meet with me. I'm going to LA this weekend to meet him! Very Happy I'd say it's going really well!
avatar
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Posts : 2818
Join date : 2010-05-15
Age : 27
Location : Clovis

View user profile http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey guys! long time no see?

Post by Malletmusic17 on Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:36 pm

melissa052 wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
melissa052 wrote:Hey! Congratulations on your graduation! Very Happy
And cute puppy!

I'm... Uh... Getting really busy, to say the least. Can't say much about it right now because nothing's set in stone.

thanks Smile

how's the try-out thing you were talking about? the audition thing?

You're welcome!

The audition tape was sent last month, the director really liked it and is interested in me and wants to meet with me. I'm going to LA this weekend to meet him! Very Happy I'd say it's going really well!

oh yay!! that sounds so cool Very Happy
avatar
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

Posts : 1408
Join date : 2010-05-15
Age : 24
Location : VA

View user profile http://musicxlifenlove17.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey guys! long time no see?

Post by melissa052 on Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:44 pm

Malletmusic17 wrote:
melissa052 wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
melissa052 wrote:Hey! Congratulations on your graduation! Very Happy
And cute puppy!

I'm... Uh... Getting really busy, to say the least. Can't say much about it right now because nothing's set in stone.

thanks Smile

how's the try-out thing you were talking about? the audition thing?

You're welcome!

The audition tape was sent last month, the director really liked it and is interested in me and wants to meet with me. I'm going to LA this weekend to meet him! Very Happy I'd say it's going really well!

oh yay!! that sounds so cool Very Happy

Mhm! I am so excited but also so nervous! Especially since acting really isn't anything I ever saw myself doing, and all this comes along. It's all kind of scary. Last week I woke up and realized that if I get the part, filming only starts in a month and all I felt was shaky with so much fear. XD
avatar
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Posts : 2818
Join date : 2010-05-15
Age : 27
Location : Clovis

View user profile http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey guys! long time no see?

Post by PiperC! on Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:16 pm

Congrats on getting out of high school!!! And on that cute little dog that I want to snuggle.

40 pounds? That is an amazing feat, to do your senior year second semester especially. How did you do it?
avatar
PiperC!

Posts : 769
Join date : 2010-06-15
Age : 22
Location : california

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey guys! long time no see?

Post by Malletmusic17 on Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:23 pm

melissa052 wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
melissa052 wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
melissa052 wrote:Hey! Congratulations on your graduation! Very Happy
And cute puppy!

I'm... Uh... Getting really busy, to say the least. Can't say much about it right now because nothing's set in stone.

thanks Smile

how's the try-out thing you were talking about? the audition thing?

You're welcome!

The audition tape was sent last month, the director really liked it and is interested in me and wants to meet with me. I'm going to LA this weekend to meet him! Very Happy I'd say it's going really well!

oh yay!! that sounds so cool Very Happy

Mhm! I am so excited but also so nervous! Especially since acting really isn't anything I ever saw myself doing, and all this comes along. It's all kind of scary. Last week I woke up and realized that if I get the part, filming only starts in a month and all I felt was shaky with so much fear. XD

Well, I'm sure if you get the part, you will do fabulously! Smile

PiperC! wrote:Congrats on getting out of high school!!! And on that cute little dog that I want to snuggle.

40 pounds? That is an amazing feat, to do your senior year second semester especially. How did you do it?


haha thanks!! so excited for graduation, you have no clue. and I love her so much (:

yep! 40 as of yesterday morning Smile Weight Watchers has been helping me along but I have been watching what I eat (and my salt intake...) and working out a lot! and now, I swim almost every day because we have an above-ground pool ^_^
avatar
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

Posts : 1408
Join date : 2010-05-15
Age : 24
Location : VA

View user profile http://musicxlifenlove17.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey guys! long time no see?

Post by PiperC! on Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:24 pm

Weight Watchers seems to really help a lot of people. I swim a bunch too, great for the body, not so much for the hair. lol
avatar
PiperC!

Posts : 769
Join date : 2010-06-15
Age : 22
Location : california

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey guys! long time no see?

Post by melissa052 on Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:28 pm

Malletmusic17 wrote:
melissa052 wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
melissa052 wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:

thanks Smile

how's the try-out thing you were talking about? the audition thing?

You're welcome!

The audition tape was sent last month, the director really liked it and is interested in me and wants to meet with me. I'm going to LA this weekend to meet him! Very Happy I'd say it's going really well!

oh yay!! that sounds so cool Very Happy

Mhm! I am so excited but also so nervous! Especially since acting really isn't anything I ever saw myself doing, and all this comes along. It's all kind of scary. Last week I woke up and realized that if I get the part, filming only starts in a month and all I felt was shaky with so much fear. XD

Well, I'm sure if you get the part, you will do fabulously! Smile

Hopefully I will! I'm sure I will considering I'd be acting with my best friend from high school. It would be a fun opportunity! Smile
It's also a scary thought that the movie is due in theaters next year. Well... That's not that scary now, but it will be terrifying if I get the part. XD
avatar
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Posts : 2818
Join date : 2010-05-15
Age : 27
Location : Clovis

View user profile http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey guys! long time no see?

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx on Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:32 pm

Done with high school..... Doesn't it feel fabulous? Being 40 pounds lighter probably feels pretty damn good too. And a puppy! Very cool.

Congratulations!!! Smile

_________________


"Open your mind before your mouth." - Motionless in White
Book-face.
Follow me on Instagram!
avatar
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-05-15
Age : 29
Location : New York (No, not the damn city)

View user profile http://www.instagram.com/snakebitess

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey guys! long time no see?

Post by Malletmusic17 on Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:38 pm

xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:Done with high school..... Doesn't it feel fabulous? Being 40 pounds lighter probably feels pretty damn good too. And a puppy! Very cool.

Congratulations!!! Smile

OH MY GOSH YES. you have no idea. but all the stress has broken my face out haha. it's getting better, hopefully gone by saturday! I wanna look nice for graduation(:

oh my gosh, absolutely. I feel amazing. I mean, I have a while to go, but it's a start Smile

puppy...yes. I love her except when she bites haha! Smile

thanks! how are you?
avatar
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

Posts : 1408
Join date : 2010-05-15
Age : 24
Location : VA

View user profile http://musicxlifenlove17.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey guys! long time no see?

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx on Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:59 pm

Not bad, not bad. Just need to find my broke ass a job and I'll be great.

_________________


"Open your mind before your mouth." - Motionless in White
Book-face.
Follow me on Instagram!
avatar
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-05-15
Age : 29
Location : New York (No, not the damn city)

View user profile http://www.instagram.com/snakebitess

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey guys! long time no see?

Post by Malletmusic17 on Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:07 am

xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:Not bad, not bad. Just need to find my broke ass a job and I'll be great.

totally know what you mean! hahah
avatar
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

Posts : 1408
Join date : 2010-05-15
Age : 24
Location : VA

View user profile http://musicxlifenlove17.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey guys! long time no see?

Post by Rex on Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:50 am

xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:Not bad, not bad. Just need to find my broke ass a job and I'll be great.

You know you write really good from what I have seen and you have a good sense of humor. While looking for a job you can try going over at http://www.cracked.com/write-for-cracked/ I think they actually pay for some articles. It may not be a real job but you could potentially make some money
avatar
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Posts : 2841
Join date : 2010-05-16
Age : 105
Location : 51°10′44″N 1°49′34″W

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey guys! long time no see?

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx on Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:51 pm

Rex wrote:
xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:Not bad, not bad. Just need to find my broke ass a job and I'll be great.

You know you write really good from what I have seen and you have a good sense of humor. While looking for a job you can try going over at http://www.cracked.com/write-for-cracked/ I think they actually pay for some articles. It may not be a real job but you could potentially make some money

You really think so? Thanks Rex, I'll have to look into it. It sounds fun, even if I don't get paid What a Face

_________________


"Open your mind before your mouth." - Motionless in White
Book-face.
Follow me on Instagram!
avatar
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-05-15
Age : 29
Location : New York (No, not the damn city)

View user profile http://www.instagram.com/snakebitess

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey guys! long time no see?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum