Summertime!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Summertime!

Post by maggiemay on Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:29 pm

What are you guys doing this summer?

I got a babysitting job that will only be a couple days a week. We're going to the beach for a week in August. I'm hoping to go to the river a lot and hang out with friends.

And I think I'm taking some dance classes.
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Summertime!

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx on Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:50 pm

Nascar race in August. Hopefully getting a job so we can move out of this hellhole and save up for our escape to Maine. That's about it.

"Open your mind before your mouth." - Motionless in White
Book-face.
Follow me on Instagram!
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

View user profile http://www.instagram.com/snakebitess

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah_Banana222 on Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:12 pm

I'm going to California on Wednesday for a month. Then when I get back, I start my job at Hardee's.
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

View user profile http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 on Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:39 pm

I wish I could say for sure! I have no clue what's in store for me.

I do, however, know that I'm going to LA for a few days next week sometime to meet with the director of the movie I might be a part of. They're really interested in me!

If I get lucky, filming starts up early next month. If not, I have my summer free. XD
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

View user profile http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by secret_life8 on Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:52 am

I am spending a week at a friends house while we both participate in a Clinical Psychology program for 5 days. We will be visiting in- and out-patient facilities. I am super excited!

Also volunteering at the hospital. Maybe go to Canada.
secret_life8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay on Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:39 pm

xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:Nascar race in August. Hopefully getting a job so we can move out of this hellhole and save up for our escape to Maine. That's about it.

Do you wanna move to Maine or just visit?

Hannah_Banana222 wrote:I'm going to California on Wednesday for a month. Then when I get back, I start my job at Hardee's.

Awesome! I hope you have fun! I'm glad you got a job too Very Happy

melissa052 wrote:I wish I could say for sure! I have no clue what's in store for me.

I do, however, know that I'm going to LA for a few days next week sometime to meet with the director of the movie I might be a part of. They're really interested in me!

If I get lucky, filming starts up early next month. If not, I have my summer free. XD

That'll be fun! Good luck!

secret_life8 wrote:I am spending a week at a friends house while we both participate in a Clinical Psychology program for 5 days. We will be visiting in- and out-patient facilities. I am super excited!

Also volunteering at the hospital. Maybe go to Canada.

That sounds really interesting. Canada would be fun. We're just going to North Carolina.
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx on Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:17 pm

maggiemay wrote:
xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:Nascar race in August. Hopefully getting a job so we can move out of this hellhole and save up for our escape to Maine. That's about it.

We're looking to move. Sooner rather than later. The boyfriend and I just took a trip up there a couple weeks ago and poked around the different towns/cities in the area we want to be in. We just need to save up for a security deposit and first and last months rent(about $2000-3000 total), and find jobs up there and we're gone.

"Open your mind before your mouth." - Motionless in White
Book-face.
Follow me on Instagram!
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

View user profile http://www.instagram.com/snakebitess

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay on Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:43 pm

xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:
maggiemay wrote:

We're looking to move. Sooner rather than later. The boyfriend and I just took a trip up there a couple weeks ago and poked around the different towns/cities in the area we want to be in. We just need to save up for a security deposit and first and last months rent(about $2000-3000 total), and find jobs up there and we're gone.

Cool! I hope you guys can do it soon Smile
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by secret_life93 on Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:58 pm

Well I'm working and playing softball, that's about it. And occasionally when I have a free day in my busy life I do something with friends, but that doesn't happen a lot.
secret_life93

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex on Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:21 am

I am as lazy as can be at the moment. I am working from time to time on a few scholarships but mostly I am waiting for July to go to the seas
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay on Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:44 pm

Rex wrote:I am as lazy as can be at the moment. I am working from time to time on a few scholarships but mostly I am waiting for July to go to the seas

I'm lazy for the next couple days. Where are you going in July?
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by x_mia_x on Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:43 pm

Getting everything ready for the baby! We hope to get up to the lake a few times but things have been crazy busy and I'll have to stop traveling soon so I'm not sure it willl happen.
x_mia_x

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay on Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:58 pm

x_mia_x wrote:Getting everything ready for the baby! We hope to get up to the lake a few times but things have been crazy busy and I'll have to stop traveling soon so I'm not sure it willl happen.

I was just thinking about you earlier today!
I hope you can make it there at least once Smile How are you guys doing?
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by x_mia_x on Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:02 pm

maggiemay wrote:
x_mia_x wrote:Getting everything ready for the baby! We hope to get up to the lake a few times but things have been crazy busy and I'll have to stop traveling soon so I'm not sure it willl happen.

That's funny! I was actually thinking about you just the other day!
We hope so too. We might go this weekend. We are doing good. Things have been super busy so we haven't been able to get a whole lot done so I'm starting to stress a little. But other than that good!
How are things with you? Are you excited to be done with school for the summer?
x_mia_x

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay on Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:09 pm

x_mia_x wrote:
maggiemay wrote:

We hope so too. We might go this weekend. We are doing good. Things have been super busy so we haven't been able to get a whole lot done so I'm starting to stress a little. But other than that good!

Smile
I'm sure everything will come together in time Smile What middle name did you pick again? Do you have a nursery theme?
Things are good. YES! This year was the year from hell. I'm so glad it's over, but I'm kinda sad that I won't see friends as much. Are you excited that it's summer?
What is your due date?
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Malletmusic17 on Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:18 pm

hey maggie! it's been a long time haha.
I picked up my summer vacation two saturdays ago:

her name is Lily Smile she's almost 10 weeks old and SUPER hyper. she gets along great with Cami though Smile

but, I graduate Saturday so I'll probably be working all summer (once I get a job...)
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

View user profile http://musicxlifenlove17.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by x_mia_x on Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:18 pm

maggiemay wrote:
x_mia_x wrote:
maggiemay wrote:

Smile
I'm sure everything will come together in time Smile What middle name did you pick again? Do you have a nursery theme?
Things are good. YES! This year was the year from hell. I'm so glad it's over, but I'm kinda sad that I won't see friends as much. Are you excited that it's summer?
What is your due date?

Ahhhh the name is up in the air right now. It was going to be Tabitha Abeni but we are talking about other names. And yes it is beach theme!
I'm sorry it was such a bad year. Hopefully you have a nice relaxing summer!
I am excited for summer. It got really hot the last week and was so uncomfortable!
July 24th!
x_mia_x

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay on Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:23 pm

Malletmusic17 wrote:hey maggie! it's been a long time haha.
I picked up my summer vacation two saturdays ago:

her name is Lily Smile she's almost 10 weeks old and SUPER hyper. she gets along great with Cami though Smile

but, I graduate Saturday so I'll probably be working all summer (once I get a job...)

Hey!
Aw she's so cute!!! What kind of dog is she?
Congrats! I'm watching live streaming of a nearby high school graduation right now. I got a job babysitting that starts next week.

x_mia_x wrote:
maggiemay wrote:
x_mia_x wrote:
maggiemay wrote:

Smile
What is your due date?

Ahhhh the name is up in the air right now. It was going to be Tabitha Abeni but we are talking about other names. And yes it is beach theme!
I'm sorry it was such a bad year. Hopefully you have a nice relaxing summer!
I am excited for summer. It got really hot the last week and was so uncomfortable!
July 24th!

What other names are you thinking about? My chemistry teacher had a baby a month ago and she's named Ella Marie Smile Awesome! Could you maybe possibly post pictures?
I hope so! The work was really the hardest part. I've been lacking sleep since like the first day of school...
Haha I can imagine! My study hall teacher is due July 31st and she's really uncomfortable too. I got to feel the baby move yesterday, it's so weird!
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by x_mia_x on Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:51 pm

Sorry I ran to take some pics. Smile
We are talking about Andrielle, Isabelle and Abeni as a first name.
Here are a few pictures.

The crib. I am thinking about painting it white.

Lampshade I made.

Changing table. Just need to find buy a changing pad.

Curtins I made.
It's starting to come together but it still has work!
x_mia_x

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay on Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:55 pm

x_mia_x wrote:Sorry I ran to take some pics. Smile
Here are a few pictures.

The crib. I am thinking about painting it white.

Lampshade I made.

Changing table. Just need to find buy a changing pad.

Curtins I made.
It's starting to come together but it still has work!

I love it!! I think the crib would be awesome painted white! Thanks for taking those Very Happy
I REALLY like Isabelle Very Happy The others are nice too Smile
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by x_mia_x on Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:58 pm

That's what I'm thinking. It was my sister-in-laws and she just dropped it off last week and I have pretty much decided it needs to be painted!
I think we are leaning towards Isabelle. The only reason we aren't totally sold is because of how popular it is.
I have to go though. It was nice to catch up! Hopefully we will be able to talk again soon. Smile
x_mia_x

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay on Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:00 pm

x_mia_x wrote:That's what I'm thinking. It was my sister-in-laws and she just dropped it off last week and I have pretty much decided it needs to be painted!
I think we are leaning towards Isabelle. The only reason we aren't totally sold is because of how popular it is.
I have to go though. It was nice to catch up! Hopefully we will be able to talk again soon. Smile

I think it'll look awesome white.
It is popular, but I've never met anyone named Isabelle.
Hopefully! Very Happy
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex on Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:45 am

maggiemay wrote:
Rex wrote:I am as lazy as can be at the moment. I am working from time to time on a few scholarships but mostly I am waiting for July to go to the seas

I'm lazy for the next couple days. Where are you going in July?
Still don't know. You know how it is. I gotta check with the friend who will be free when and that takes forever . So far hmm either one of the Greek isles(maybe Thassos again. I loved it last time) or maybe a road trip around Spain or Germany.

her name is Lily she's almost 10 weeks old and SUPER hyper. she gets along great with Cami though
Dude congrats on the dog. She looks awesome

Ahhhh the name is up in the air right now. It was going to be Tabitha Abeni but we are talking about other names.
You can try giving her a more common middles so in case she doesn't like her first name she canuse her second one. Although she could always get a nickname. So maybe you can get some insurance and name her after a godess. Maybe Diana. That's an old time favorite. Or Nanna and if you are feeling more adventourous even Inanna. Or you can call her Tera short for Amaterasu

Isabelle is a really good name. I have never actually heard the other two. So I guess they might be useful if she wants to become a musician or something but it probably won't be good for her school years. I have a hard time imagining someone called Abeni having an easy time at school. Especially if there are slavic kids at her school because Abeni sounds extremely similar to a slang term for well....having sex (yes it's essentially the equivalent of the Focker movies) in some slavic languages
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum