Hey guys! a little update on my life

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey guys! a little update on my life

Post by Malletmusic17 on Sun May 15, 2011 7:44 pm

oh boy have I been busy.

Senior Year is quickly winding down, I have two full weeks and a half week until exams start. Exams start on the 9th of June and end the 15th (for seniors at least) so, in theory, I have one "X" and one "Y" week left. (X week= MWF are X days while TT are Y and vice versa)
which, is VERY exciting.
Graduation is 8:30am on June 18th and I can not wait.

I got for my EMT Cert on Thursday!! so nervous, but VERY excited! (:

my band director is a jerk. he called all the Wind Ensemble kids into his office Friday. he promptly stood up and counted us all, after which he said "stephanie, you can leave" in a very matter-of-factly kind of voice. so I came home pretty upset. and my dad called him wanting an explanation. he said "there are not enough parts" which is bull because he proceeded to call in two more students after I left (sophomores nonetheless!) and he was "not intending it to come across like that" which is also incorrect because he HATES me. so, after the call I straightened out what he said with my dad (about there not being enough parts and such) so he sent my director an email explaining things, to which my director responded asking if my dad wanted to meet with him. My dad is meeting with him on Wednesday, 4th block (and he also said "shall I ask her percussion instructors to be present as well? They may have valuable observations as well" which to me sounds very smart-alec-y) but, I'm so done with him. this is absolutely ridiculous. like, I can't even begin to tell ya'll how much I miss my old director. this new guy? there are only a handful of students who like him.

but, I'm doing pretty good otherwise. Band concert is the 24th and Orchestra is the 31 (which, I am still playing in band even if my director decides to not give me a part because Percussion Ensemble has 2 pieces to do in-between bands!) then I'm DONE!

I'm not really stressed either, which is good. just ready to be done with high school.

oh, and we are getting a puppy on June 4th(:
and I'm planning on going to the midnight premier of HP7P2. I don't normally let it out there, but I am a huge HP fan, ever since I bought the 1st book at a book fair(:

and I am currently obsessed with Darren Criss, AVPM and AVPS, and Glee, mostly the Warblers though.

I think that about covers it haha.
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

View user profile http://musicxlifenlove17.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey guys! a little update on my life

Post by x_mia_x on Sun May 15, 2011 7:48 pm

I'm glad that senior year has been going well! But sorry about your jerk of a director. At least you only have to deal with him a short while longer!
Good luck on your EMT Cert. I'm sure you will do great!
What kind of puppy are you going to get?
And I love Glee and HP too. Razz
x_mia_x

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Malletmusic17 on Sun May 15, 2011 8:31 pm

x_mia_x wrote:I'm glad that senior year has been going well! But sorry about your jerk of a director. At least you only have to deal with him a short while longer!
Good luck on your EMT Cert. I'm sure you will do great!
What kind of puppy are you going to get?
And I love Glee and HP too. Razz

Amen to that, so ready to be done with him haha! Smile

thanks!! Very Happy

A Cockapoo puppy(: she is so cutee haha

I have an unhealthy obsession with Glee and HP haha
but,
Darren Criss, ohmygoodness. his voice melts my heart<3 and he is a genuine guy, totally nice and everything(: not to mention how cuteee he is
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay on Mon May 16, 2011 1:31 pm

Good luck on your EMT cert!

I've been uber stressed recently -_- I have junioritis. Gah. Do you have really bad senioritis?
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Soap on Mon May 16, 2011 1:35 pm

Malletmusic17 wrote:my band director is a jerk

fight 'um
Soap

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Malletmusic17 on Mon May 16, 2011 3:53 pm

maggiemay wrote:Good luck on your EMT cert!

I've been uber stressed recently -_- I have junioritis. Gah. Do you have really bad senioritis?
ohh you have NO idea.
no.
idea.
I wake up and wonder why I am getting up anymore.
I QUESTION THE ESTABLISHMENT.
I say to myself everymorning, "this is so not worth it"
yet I get up anyway

but, I havn't done my math homework in a month
nor have I read the book for english.
on X days I mostly spend my time reading Harry Potter for the 6th time. almost done with the 5th book(: haha

Soap wrote:

fight 'um
uh...rather not get expelled in the last 4 weeks of school thanks...
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx on Mon May 16, 2011 4:17 pm

Malletmusic17 wrote:
on X days I mostly spend my time reading Harry Potter for the 6th time. almost done with the 5th book(: haha

Dude..my grades senior year were horribleeeee. I didn't do anything. I literally did the absolute minimum to pass. That's what's cool about junior college, they let everyone in and when you're ready to transfer, the majority of colleges don't even want your high school transcript if you received an associates degree.

Malletmusic17 wrote:
Soap wrote:

fight 'um

You can always just be a pain in the ass. Figure out what annoys the shit out of him and keep doing it.

"Open your mind before your mouth." - Motionless in White
Book-face.
Follow me on Instagram!
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

View user profile http://www.instagram.com/snakebitess

Back to top Go down

Post by Malletmusic17 on Mon May 16, 2011 7:58 pm

xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:

Dude..my grades senior year were horribleeeee. I didn't do anything. I literally did the absolute minimum to pass. That's what's cool about junior college, they let everyone in and when you're ready to transfer, the majority of colleges don't even want your high school transcript if you received an associates degree.

Malletmusic17 wrote:
Soap wrote:

fight 'um

You can always just be a pain in the ass. Figure out what annoys the shit out of him and keep doing it.

yep, hangin on the minimum atm haha!

oh I already am. he hates when people are not intimidated by him and I'm not, he doesnt scare me.
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex on Tue May 17, 2011 8:23 am

Soap wrote:

fight 'um
uh...rather not get expelled in the last 4 weeks of school thanks...[/quote][/quote]
Even without getting expelled you can still do quite a lot of damage. If he really is a jerk a few well placed rumors, organising all the students who dislike him and a couple of more tricks and you can pretty much get him fired. Although that should be only if he really deserves it

Ditto. I did he barely minimum as well but I ramped it up just before the tests so I got the best grades ever. Kinda needed them since the entry test to get into collges here is your combined grade from all of highschool plus the grade from which ever subject you decided to take an university level exam at
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Malletmusic17 on Tue May 17, 2011 3:24 pm

Rex wrote:

Soap wrote:

fight 'um
[/quote]
Even without getting expelled you can still do quite a lot of damage. If he really is a jerk a few well placed rumors, organising all the students who dislike him and a couple of more tricks and you can pretty much get him fired. Although that should be only if he really deserves it

Ditto. I did he barely minimum as well but I ramped it up just before the tests so I got the best grades ever. Kinda needed them since the entry test to get into collges here is your combined grade from all of highschool plus the grade from which ever subject you decided to take an university level exam at[/quote]

I'm coming close to getting him fired, my dad goes to meet with him tomorrow(: I hope his ass is fired.
he called the Wind Ensemble "retards" and told the seniors that we were worthless. he doesnt teach, he intimidates the kids into doing what he says. he shouldnt be a teacher.
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex on Wed May 18, 2011 11:57 am

Nice. I remembered how we kicked out one of our german teachers. Man that was fun. And I think we contributed a lot to removing the principal as well (generally it's not good for the career of a principal if her students stage a riot live on TV and start tearing the whole school apart and setting stuff on fire. Man we were real assholes)
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top