Post by Soap on Sat May 14, 2011 4:11 pm

--

Last edited by Soap on Sat May 24, 2014 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Soap

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nationalities or Being An Ignorant SOB With Permission

Post by PiperC! on Sat May 14, 2011 7:01 pm

My step mom is Chinese, and she freaking screams when she talks on the phone. She thinks you can't hear her or something. I have noticed that most of her Chinese friends do it also.
PiperC!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PiperC! on Sat May 14, 2011 7:03 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zulEMWj3sVA

To be fair, the one and only time I brought her to the library, she was exceptionally quiet.
PiperC!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PiperC! on Sat May 14, 2011 7:04 pm

I don't know how to do the cool embedded video thing you guys do. Feel free to help.
PiperC!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Soap on Mon May 16, 2011 1:37 pm

--

Last edited by Soap on Sat May 24, 2014 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Soap

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex on Tue May 17, 2011 8:17 am

Stereotypes? Ok let's go

French. Really whiny. They complain a lot.- Not really. At least not the ones I have met

Italians. Can't stop talking all the freaking time. And drive all those damn mopeds all over the place. This two I can vouch for. Man those people just won't shut up

Americans. Polite to a creepy level. This one I can also confirm. At least for Californians. Everybody smiles all the time and they are so polite it's creepy. You even get random people greeting you in the street. I wasn't insulted a single time and I spent more then a month there

Eastern Europeans. They all talk with this funny Dracula accent. Not true. Some Russians talk like this but a lot of us Eastern Europeans talk absolutely normally.
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 on Tue May 17, 2011 12:42 pm

Americans. Polite to a creepy level. This one I can also confirm. At least for Californians. Everybody smiles all the time and they are so polite it's creepy. You even get random people greeting you in the street. I wasn't insulted a single time and I spent more then a month there

Really? Then maybe their is some truth in the commercials for visiting/moving to California after all.

Sometimes, late at night, I sit here and I wonder. The things I wonder vary from night to night. Sometimes I wonder about the stars and other nights I wonder about what tomorrow will be like. But recently I have been wondering what my life would have been like without you...-Samantha Greene
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

View user profile http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Soap on Tue May 17, 2011 1:41 pm

--

Last edited by Soap on Sat May 24, 2014 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Soap

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex on Wed May 18, 2011 12:00 pm

Really? Then maybe their is some truth in the commercials for visiting/moving to California after all.

Well I can only speak for L.A or more precisely Santa Monica since that's where I was stationed but man it was weird. So polite and smiling. Smiling all the time. And the drivers were the most WTF moment. They actually give me right of way, they stop at red lights, they don't speed like crazy, they don't cuss me, they don't try to run me over. Honestly I am glad I only stayed a month because otherwise I would have lost all of my survival instincts for the road
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx on Wed May 18, 2011 3:00 pm

Rex wrote:

Well I can only speak for L.A or more precisely Santa Monica since that's where I was stationed but man it was weird. So polite and smiling. Smiling all the time. And the drivers were the most WTF moment. They actually give me right of way, they stop at red lights, they don't speed like crazy, they don't cuss me, they don't try to run me over. Honestly I am glad I only stayed a month because otherwise I would have lost all of my survival instincts for the road

Damn, maybe I should head to Cali. In NY, upstate anyway, sometimes it's like red lights and stop signs don't exist. And not a day goes by that "Nice signal, fuckhead" doesn't fly out of my mouth at least once. Speeding? People go at least 10-20 over the limit, especially on highways *guiltyyyy*. And my boyfriend has given the finger to more drivers in our three and a half years together than I can count. New Yorkers are assholes, I guess. Haha

"Open your mind before your mouth." - Motionless in White
Book-face.
Follow me on Instagram!
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

View user profile http://www.instagram.com/snakebitess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top