Poor Doctor Who. He is screwed.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Poor Doctor Who. He is screwed.

Post by Rex on Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:36 am

Making TV Safer: Chinese Censors Crack Down on Time Travel
By DAVID BARBOZA

BEIJING — In a bizarre move, China’s television censors have issued new guidelines that all but ban TV dramas featuring time travel.
http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/04/12/making-tv-safer-chinese-censors-crack-down-on-time-travel/

Yeah...that's right. China put the banhammer on time travel. Well fictional time travel although I assume they are against real time travel as well
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Poor Doctor Who. He is screwed.

Post by Soap on Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:34 pm

BUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO MARTY
Soap

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 on Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:40 pm

Probably because they think someone will get the idea of going back in time to stop the Chinese Government becoming what it is today. They are so paranoid at this point that they are trying to prevent the very idea of something that's already impossible or atleast as far as we know from growing within the minds of their citizens.

I actually don't see how any of their reasons make sense. I mean Time Travel can be used as a wonderful plot device and... well they are effectively banning Doctor Who and Back to the Future!! Sad

Sometimes, late at night, I sit here and I wonder. The things I wonder vary from night to night. Sometimes I wonder about the stars and other nights I wonder about what tomorrow will be like. But recently I have been wondering what my life would have been like without you...-Samantha Greene
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

View user profile http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top