Well that was lame

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Well that was lame

Post by Unit7 on Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:57 pm

So I was having myself an english muffin and thanks to a new toaster oven I think I burnt it beyond recognition or something. Anyways I put some butter on it and decided to continue to watch something. Being me I ended up using a freaking napkin instead of a small plate. No biggy right? Well So there I was minding my own business trying to get my headphones and I knocked over my freaking english muffin. I quickly remove it to discover the awesomeness that is a buttered keyboard. Yeah like right in the middle of the keyboard was covered in butter...

*sigh* I hadn't realized I had put that much on it really. Should have paid more attention then worrying that I couldn't figure out how to actually turn off the stupid toaster oven.(I set it for like 20 minutes or something. lol)

I managed to clearn most of it up. But yeah. Butter Keyboard. Oh and now the keys are slightly greasy. Yay.

So yeah. That was lame.

On a brighter note I have started watching Stargate SG1.

Sometimes, late at night, I sit here and I wonder. The things I wonder vary from night to night. Sometimes I wonder about the stars and other nights I wonder about what tomorrow will be like. But recently I have been wondering what my life would have been like without you...-Samantha Greene
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

View user profile http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Well that was lame

Post by Rex on Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:19 am

Wait....you haven't watched Sg-1?

And this remind of the time I tried opening a soda near my keyboard. I forgot that they explode. Not wise
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 on Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:35 pm

Nope. It was always on my list. Never got around to it. So after catching up with Universe and having nothing else to watch and browsing through a bunch of TV shows I decided it's about time I start SG1. So far I am really enjoying it. Smile

Yeah so far I have yet to spill pop on my keyboard. It's to boring and unoriginal so I went with butter. lol

Sometimes, late at night, I sit here and I wonder. The things I wonder vary from night to night. Sometimes I wonder about the stars and other nights I wonder about what tomorrow will be like. But recently I have been wondering what my life would have been like without you...-Samantha Greene
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

View user profile http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Soap on Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:40 pm

--

Last edited by Soap on Sat May 24, 2014 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Soap

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah_Banana222 on Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:12 pm

Reminds me of the time I spilled nail polish all over the floor. I'm not supposed to be painting my nails in the livingroom, so naturally I had to clean it up. I put tons of nail polish remover all over the floor, but it's still there. One of these days, someone's gonna notice that little stain and get me in trouble.

Holy shit!! I forgot about my tortilla I put in the toaster oven like 10 minutes ago! Thanks for reminding me. Razz

It is black. Sad To the trash it goes.
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

View user profile http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top