I am doing it.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I am doing it.

Post by Rex on Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:22 am

Yup. I have decided to finally start watching Dr.Who. I already downloaded the first episode. That's right guys. Shit just got real

P.S Unit I am gonna do a long elaborate ode to my love of invasion later one Smile
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I am doing it.

Post by melissa052 on Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:29 am

Yes! It's about time! :p Lemme know how you like it! I'm sure you will!
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

View user profile http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 on Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:13 pm

Rex wrote:Yup. I have decided to finally start watching Dr.Who. I already downloaded the first episode. That's right guys. Shit just got real

P.S Unit I am gonna do a long elaborate ode to my love of invasion later one Smile

Well it's about time. Doctor Who is a whole mess of fun. Though some episodes are definitely superior then others. But overall a fun watch.

Also looking forward to your ode. Razz

Sometimes, late at night, I sit here and I wonder. The things I wonder vary from night to night. Sometimes I wonder about the stars and other nights I wonder about what tomorrow will be like. But recently I have been wondering what my life would have been like without you...-Samantha Greene
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

View user profile http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex on Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:07 am

All right I am in. Dr.Who was good. I am especially impressed that they started the episode with Billie Piper in bed. That's a good image. The pilot itself was a little strange with these plastic man but I think I can get into this type of show. I am still not sure about the actor who plays the doctor thought. I think I need to see more of him.

Lol I think I will do the ode tommorow. I am a bit tired tonight Wink
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 on Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:45 pm

Rex wrote:All right I am in. Dr.Who was good. I am especially impressed that they started the episode with Billie Piper in bed. That's a good image. The pilot itself was a little strange with these plastic man but I think I can get into this type of show. I am still not sure about the actor who plays the doctor thought. I think I need to see more of him.

Oh yeah you should expect some really odd and almost silly aliens/plotlines and such. The special effects are not always the best. But it's also just part of the charm of the show.

As for the first eason's Doctor. I almost forgot why I enjoyed him. That is until I really started watching it over again. Don't worry you will get a Doctor Change in the next season. David Tennant is ranked up as one of the better Doctors and one of my favorites. Then again I have only seen the revial series.

ok. Razz

Last edited by Unit7 on Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sometimes, late at night, I sit here and I wonder. The things I wonder vary from night to night. Sometimes I wonder about the stars and other nights I wonder about what tomorrow will be like. But recently I have been wondering what my life would have been like without you...-Samantha Greene
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 on Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:55 pm

Rex wrote:All right I am in. Dr.Who was good. I am especially impressed that they started the episode with Billie Piper in bed. That's a good image. The pilot itself was a little strange with these plastic man but I think I can get into this type of show. I am still not sure about the actor who plays the doctor thought. I think I need to see more of him.

Awesome! I found it strange too but that's kind of what pulled me in. Although, Rose is probably my least favorite episode of the season, looking back. The rest of the season is a huge step up though! Especially the next few episodes!
Yeah, Eccleston gets better with time. He's actually a good Doctor considering getting used to being the last of his kind/survivor's guilt... He portrays the role wonderfully, considering... IMHO, anyways. And like Unit says, next season's Doctor, David Tennant is... Well... An astronomical amount of awesomeness as the Doctor! Okay... Maybe Unit didn't say that exactly but he should have! Wink
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 on Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:09 am

So have you continued watching?

Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex on Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:57 am

Yup. Currently watching the pig crashland and I am kinda loving it
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 on Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:25 pm

Pig crashland? Ooh... You're on Aliens of London/World War Three! I love those episodes... I swear, the slitheen is what I picture my sister to look like it she were an alien in an ET sort of way. They're actually kind of cute, I think...
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex on Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:16 am

I loved it. I am really getting into this show. And I am starting to enjoy the b movie feel.
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 on Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:36 pm

Rex wrote:I loved it. I am really getting into this show. And I am starting to enjoy the b movie feel.

Of course you are enjoying it. It's Doctor Who afterall.

Also Melissa... seriously did you know that off the top of your head? Because I couldn't for the life of me remember which episode that was. let alone the title of it. lol

Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 on Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:02 pm

I did! Very Happy I am telling you! I'm so obsessed I can probably tell you what happens in each episode and what shows up in it without even having to think about it.... Well, for S1-4 anyways... S5 I've only seen episodes once or twice so it'd be harder...
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum