Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

well,

Post by Malletmusic17 on Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:39 pm

I have a new avatar picture.
you like, yes? Smile

haha.
but really.
what's up yall? I havnt talked to anyone on here in FOREVER.
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

View user profile http://musicxlifenlove17.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: well,

Post by maggiemay on Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:14 pm

I do like!

Things have been hectic for me, but everything is finally calming down. I've just been going to school and dance, the usual for me.

My dad asked me earlier how attached I am to my car. Something in the engine is messed up and he's thinking it might make more sense to sell it and buy another...but I like my car and I don't think I'll like any of our other options.
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx on Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:48 pm

I'm diggin' the red Smile

"Open your mind before your mouth." - Motionless in White
Book-face.
Follow me on Instagram!
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

View user profile http://www.instagram.com/snakebitess

Back to top Go down

Post by Malletmusic17 on Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:53 am

maggiemay wrote:I do like!

Things have been hectic for me, but everything is finally calming down. I've just been going to school and dance, the usual for me.

My dad asked me earlier how attached I am to my car. Something in the engine is messed up and he's thinking it might make more sense to sell it and buy another...but I like my car and I don't think I'll like any of our other options.

yay Very Happy haha
wait...he cant take it to the mechanic?

xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:I'm diggin' the red Smile

thanks you Very Happy
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay on Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:37 am

He can and he has, but it's gonna cost like $800 to fix and we bought it for $3000 so he's thinking it's not worth fixing.
But I love my car Sad
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Malletmusic17 on Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:58 am

maggiemay wrote:He can and he has, but it's gonna cost like $800 to fix and we bought it for $3000 so he's thinking it's not worth fixing.
But I love my car Sad

but that's not even a third of the price of the car, totally worth it.
I know how you feel Sad maybe he will change his mind?
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay on Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:38 am

Malletmusic17 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:He can and he has, but it's gonna cost like $800 to fix and we bought it for $3000 so he's thinking it's not worth fixing.
But I love my car Sad

We actually just got into a fight about it. We're keeping it and fixing it. His point of view was that we can't really afford to fix it right now so we should just buy another one, but no one would buy a car with the problems this one has...Does that make sense?
So we're gonna get it fixed.
My mom and I got home from the store and he was taking pictures of it and then we were like "No, not happening."
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Malletmusic17 on Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:55 am

maggiemay wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
But I love my car Sad

We actually just got into a fight about it. We're keeping it and fixing it. His point of view was that we can't really afford to fix it right now so we should just buy another one, but no one would buy a car with the problems this one has...Does that make sense?
My mom and I got home from the store and he was taking pictures of it and then we were like "No, not happening."

it doesnt make sense! haha.
well that's good then(:
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay on Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:04 am

Malletmusic17 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
But I love my car Sad

well that's good then(:

-_- I take that back. He's trying to sell it Sad It makes sense to me, but then it doesn't. Whatever.
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Malletmusic17 on Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:50 am

maggiemay wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
But I love my car Sad

well that's good then(:

-_- I take that back. He's trying to sell it Sad It makes sense to me, but then it doesn't. Whatever.

does he not realize he's not gonna get much for it if it's broken? -_-"
maybe he will change his mind haha? or, like, your mom can talk some sense into him
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay on Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:23 am

Malletmusic17 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:

well that's good then(:

maybe he will change his mind haha? or, like, your mom can talk some sense into him

If the people looking at it are smart, they'll take it to a mechanic and discover what's wrong and try to negotiate down on the price, which he listed higher than what we paid...
It might not sell or it might take a long time, we'll just have to wait and see.
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Malletmusic17 on Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:42 pm

maggiemay wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:

well that's good then(:

If the people looking at it are smart, they'll take it to a mechanic and discover what's wrong and try to negotiate down on the price, which he listed higher than what we paid...
It might not sell or it might take a long time, we'll just have to wait and see.

can you drive it in the meantime though?
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 on Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:53 pm

You know I'm obsessed with something when I see 'Well,' being the title of the post and all I think is Tennant's Doctor...
Spoiler:
Anywho! Love your hair! And your eyes, I don't think I've ever seen eyes so blue!
I'm fine, also haven't really been around here, publicly speaking, for a while... Sticking to PMs mostly... I haven't really been busy with much, at all... Just extremely distracted with other things...
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

View user profile http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay on Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:13 pm

Malletmusic17 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:

well that's good then(:

Yeah, but tomorrow is my last day driving it because he sold it Sad And we don't have another car yet. The next couple days will be interesting Razz
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Malletmusic17 on Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:01 pm

melissa052 wrote:You know I'm obsessed with something when I see 'Well,' being the title of the post and all I think is Tennant's Doctor...
Spoiler:
Anywho! Love your hair! And your eyes, I don't think I've ever seen eyes so blue!
I'm fine, also haven't really been around here, publicly speaking, for a while... Sticking to PMs mostly... I haven't really been busy with much, at all... Just extremely distracted with other things...

awh thank you Mel! Smile yeah uh they are brightened a little bit ^_^ haha

I figured :/ I've been lurking too! busy with so much school stuff its crazy. I can't wait to graduate!

like what?

maggiemay wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:

Yeah, but tomorrow is my last day driving it because he sold it Sad And we don't have another car yet. The next couple days will be interesting Razz

awh Sad that sucks. what was it?
how will you get to school?
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay on Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:05 pm

Malletmusic17 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:

1998 Honda Civic
Tomorrow I'll have the car. My mom will take me in the morning and my dad will pick me up Tuesday because I have to drive myself to dance. Wednesday...I have no idea how I'm getting home.
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by x_mia_x on Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:45 pm

Your eyes look amazing Steph! You are so pretty. Smile
I hope your senior year is going great. Hopefully we can chat sometime soon. Smile
x_mia_x

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 on Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:17 pm

Malletmusic17 wrote:
melissa052 wrote:You know I'm obsessed with something when I see 'Well,' being the title of the post and all I think is Tennant's Doctor...
Spoiler:

I figured :/ I've been lurking too! busy with so much school stuff its crazy. I can't wait to graduate!

like what?

Hehe!

Ah, not much, just music, rewatching Doctor Who... Oh, and RPing on like 7 twitter accounts... Well, I'm only very active on two of them right now but just enough for me to forget about everything outside of them... And occasionally babysitting my second cousin, Michael.
Oh, and I've also learned a very important lesson. NEVER play hide and seek with a one year old who's only like 2 feet tall and can fit into most anything. Chances are you'll spend an hour looking for him and might find him in the pantry eating goldfish. Fun day that was though!
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

View user profile http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Malletmusic17 on Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:59 pm

maggiemay wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:

1998 Honda Civic
Tomorrow I'll have the car. My mom will take me in the morning and my dad will pick me up Tuesday because I have to drive myself to dance. Wednesday...I have no idea how I'm getting home.

awh :/ I like hondas. I want a CR-V

x_mia_x wrote:Your eyes look amazing Steph! You are so pretty. Smile
I hope your senior year is going great. Hopefully we can chat sometime soon. Smile

awh thank you Mia! I hope you are well(: how are you doing?

melissa052 wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
Spoiler:

like what?

Hehe!

Ah, not much, just music, rewatching Doctor Who... Oh, and RPing on like 7 twitter accounts... Well, I'm only very active on two of them right now but just enough for me to forget about everything outside of them... And occasionally babysitting my second cousin, Michael.
Oh, and I've also learned a very important lesson. NEVER play hide and seek with a one year old who's only like 2 feet tall and can fit into most anything. Chances are you'll spend an hour looking for him and might find him in the pantry eating goldfish. Fun day that was though!

YES I know that lesson. I used to baby sit, they can hide ANYWHERE and you spend forever looking for them o.O haha! Smile
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay on Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:12 pm

I like those ones too!! I wouldn't mind one. We saw a car that I like today but we probably won't get it. Oh well. I just need a car.
I really should be working on a rough draft that's due tomorrow but I really don't feel like it. I need spring break -_-
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Malletmusic17 on Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:43 am

maggiemay wrote:I like those ones too!! I wouldn't mind one. We saw a car that I like today but we probably won't get it. Oh well. I just need a car.
I really should be working on a rough draft that's due tomorrow but I really don't feel like it. I need spring break -_-

I know what you mean. are you gonna have to ask friends for rides? cause that's a pain.

I feel your pain, I have this senior paper due befre spring break, dear Lord kill me now. and because of snow, we dont have any early outs or days off UNTIL spring break. well, except for the Florida trip, but we still have to wake up at like 7am so, really it's no different.
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx on Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:52 pm

But I love my car Sad

maggiemay wrote:

1998 Honda Civic

Putting $800 into a 13 year old Civic would be completely insane. Sucks that you have to give up your car, but a newer one would be much more reliable and safer. See if your dad will let you be apart of shopping for a new one; could be fun.

"Open your mind before your mouth." - Motionless in White
Book-face.
Follow me on Instagram!
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

View user profile http://www.instagram.com/snakebitess

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay on Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:13 pm

Malletmusic17 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:I like those ones too!! I wouldn't mind one. We saw a car that I like today but we probably won't get it. Oh well. I just need a car.

I know what you mean. are you gonna have to ask friends for rides? cause that's a pain.

I feel your pain, I have this senior paper due befre spring break, dear Lord kill me now. and because of snow, we dont have any early outs or days off UNTIL spring break. well, except for the Florida trip, but we still have to wake up at like 7am so, really it's no different.

My mom is gonna take me in the mornings and tomorrow my dad it picking me up because I have to leave at 5 for dance. One of my friends can give me rides home, thankfully.

Have fun Razz When is your break? Mine is April 18-22 -_- We have one more day off, some random Wednesday in March.
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Malletmusic17 on Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:36 pm

maggiemay wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:

My mom is gonna take me in the mornings and tomorrow my dad it picking me up because I have to leave at 5 for dance. One of my friends can give me rides home, thankfully.

Have fun Razz When is your break? Mine is April 18-22 -_- We have one more day off, some random Wednesday in March.

that's good. but asking is such a pain :/

mine is the last week in april
we were SUPPOSED to have off next friday, MY BIRTHDAY, but no. stupid snow. ugh Razz
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay on Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:52 pm

Malletmusic17 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:

that's good. but asking is such a pain :/

mine is the last week in april
we were SUPPOSED to have off next friday, MY BIRTHDAY, but no. stupid snow. ugh Razz

It depends on the person for me. There are two or three people I don't mind asking.

Aw Sad I'd rather them take away days off than them extend the school year or have Saturday school.
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: