Dude... I started a Forest Fire

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dude... I started a Forest Fire

Post by Unit7 on Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:51 pm

Was playing minecraft and thought I'd explore some region I had sorta gone to. Found this cool place and I decided to use Lava to sorta mark the area. Nothing lights up the sky like a giant tower of lava. Turns out that was a baaad idea. I get my lava I make a giant tower and then i pour the lava down.

There is one thing I had forgot to properly secure... all the freaking trees down below. This was in a rather big forest too and now the fire leaps from one tree to the next... to the next and so on and so on. I honestly believe that if I were to just let it sit it would probably end up burning all the trees from that point onward.

On the bright side... I got to watch something burn. Very Happy

Sometimes, late at night, I sit here and I wonder. The things I wonder vary from night to night. Sometimes I wonder about the stars and other nights I wonder about what tomorrow will be like. But recently I have been wondering what my life would have been like without you...-Samantha Greene
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

View user profile http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Dude... I started a Forest Fire

Post by Rex on Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:17 am

I actually nearly started a real forest fire once when I was going through my "let's see how I can make this stuff go boom "phase. It's really shocking how easy it is to get the ingredients for really combustible stuff
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum