What'd you get for Christmas?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What'd you get for Christmas?

Post by MrsJazz on Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:16 pm

I got a 2011, fully loaded Fusion Very Happy I'm SO excited!! I already love the car!\

I'm back! Finally.

I got my author copies of the book just yesterday and finally it feels real to me.

And, I got the best gift I could have gotten...

Adam's deployment is postponed a bit!!
MrsJazz
Air Force Wife
Air Force Wife

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What'd you get for Christmas?

Post by joselin4life on Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:37 pm

Awh! It's amazing the Adam's deployment got postponed!

Did Brylee get alot of stuff for Christmas?

~*~*~*~*

I got A Starbucks gift card ($25), and Aeropostale giftcard ($40) an American Eagle gift card ($40). Which was from my aunt, uncle, and cousins.

and a waffle maker and $65 in cash. Which was from my neighbors, who are basically like family

I also got the new iPod touch (with the camera) so I gave my old one to my sister, a new computer desk (for my laptop), $100 in cash, and lots perfume. Which was from my parents.

Oh, and this isn't just my Christmas present. It's my family's Christmas present, we got a new computer for the living room.

Oh, and I got a stuffed animal from my bestfriend. I also got a lot of candy in my stocking!.

And tonight, my very close friend gave me a necklace Smile
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AshleyMC on Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:54 pm

We got some gift cards, Clothes, new blender, 310 thread count Egyptian Cotton sheets, $1,500, and the girls got spoiled rotten!
AshleyMC
Super Mom
Super Mom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by secret_life8 on Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:17 am

That is amazing about Adam. He is in my prayers. I am glad that you two can spend more time together now before he deploys again. That is an amazing Christmas gift to get.

I cannot wait to read your book.

How was Brylee's first Christmas?

I got a handcarved disney Carosel with disney princesses as the horses/riders. it is pretty. Then i got clothes and a few small items. It was a small Christmas because my family is planning on going to Greece again this summer.
secret_life8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay on Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:40 pm

I got a hoodie from my dance studio, a pink jacket, premium picnik.com membership, car stereo (my current one has a mind of its own), The Office Clue (the bacon grill is already broken Sad ), all three Toy Story movies on DVD, the Gives Me Hope book, candy, a metal water bottle, a t-shirt from my brother's school, $45 to Target, $10 for iTunes, Speak Now (Taylor Swift CD), some bath stuff and lotion, and a robe.

More than past years, but none of it cost very much. And I got to see like 95% of my family and I stayed at my grandparent's for over a week so that was nice Very Happy
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top