Presents

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Presents

Post by Hannah_Banana222 on Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:12 pm

Don't deny it—we're all greedy brats who love presents. Smile What did you get for Christmas?

Feel free to just name a favorite big gift, or list every little thing you got in your stocking. Razz
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

View user profile http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Presents

Post by melissa052 on Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:07 pm

All I got was clothes, a $25 giftcard for Gamestop and a $50 itunes giftcard... Oh, and Grandma gave me $20 cash.... Betty got me a Twilight DVD but I gave that to Nicole, who squealed like a little girl..... Oh, yes! And a $20 giftcard for See's from Marty!

Gosh... I get too many giftcards! Although there's no denying that I love getting ones for itunes!

melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

View user profile http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by secret_life8 on Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:10 pm

It was a small Christmas because my family is planning on going back to Greece this summer. I got a hand carved carosel with the Disney princesses on the horses. It is rather big in size (about up to my knee). It was perfect because I have an obsession with carosels. Other than that I got a daily prayer book and some clothes.
secret_life8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn on Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:13 pm

Book, calendar, angel, computer monitor cleaner shaped like a giraff, 3 pairs of earrings, a cashmere wrap, a new car, a boat, a house on the lake and a new computer.

Well, not the last four. Hee hee. I just thought it would be fun to freak you guys out.
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

View user profile http://www.nrlc.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx on Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:40 pm

A ball python with the whole setup (tank, lights, dishes, cave)
Camera
Books
Barnes and Noble gift card
Hobby Lobby gift card
Scrapbooking stuff
Muffin pans
There's more, but I'm too lazy to type it.

My mom also got my boyfriend and I a $200 gift card to a grocery store. His mom got us a floor lamp (ours broke about 3 weeks ago and it's been a pain in the ass dragging one back and forth from the bedroom to the living room)

Still have to meet up with my dad to do presents; I'll probably end up with a much needed gas card. *crosses fingers*

"Open your mind before your mouth." - Motionless in White
Book-face.
Follow me on Instagram!
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

View user profile http://www.instagram.com/snakebitess

Back to top Go down

Post by PiperC! on Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:47 pm

I got an awesome new hair straightener/ thing I use for shine and curls, a Coach bag (55% off booyah), a pendant watch in the shape of a Siamese cat (because I am obsessed with pocket/pendant watches, and Siamese cats), Super Mario Brothers for the Wii, some pajama pants, and a wok.

I feel bad because the only thing I gave this year was a booklet of my poetry to my grandmother. I was broke. Sad
PiperC!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex on Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:33 pm

Hmm I got a new punching bag, some new clothes, this weird but cool looking mineral sphere, about half a dozen books and other tiny stuff. Usual stuff. Usually my big presents come later on at my birthday. Christmas is more like a rehearsal

melissa052 wrote:All I got was clothes, a $25 giftcard for Gamestop and a $50 itunes giftcard... Oh, and Grandma gave me $20 cash.... Betty got me a Twilight DVD but I gave that to Nicole, who squealed like a little girl..... Oh, yes! And a $20 giftcard for See's from Marty!

Gosh... I get too many giftcards! Although there's no denying that I love getting ones for itunes!

Gamestop? Itunes? ....Paying for music and games....? ....?....? Does not compute Razz
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 on Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:31 pm

Rexy... You speak as though I asked for them... I didn't! It's good though because I can use the giftcard for Gamestop to preorder the new pokemon games whenever they go on preorder! Very Happy
And the itunes giftcard could always be used for apps, those are only available through itunes and the app store, since my ipod remains unjailbroken since I don't know how to do that without the fear of breaking something...
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

View user profile http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life on Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:25 am

I got A Starbucks gift card ($25), and Aeropostale giftcard ($40) an American Eagle gift card ($40). Which was from my aunt, uncle, and cousins.

and a waffle maker and $65 in cash. Which was from my neighbors, who are basically like family Smile

I also got the new iPod touch (with the camera) so I gave my old one to my sister, a new computer desk (for my laptop), $100 in cash, and lots perfume. Which was from my parents.

Oh, and this isn't just my Christmas present. It's my family's Christmas present, we got a new computer for the living room.

Oh, and I got a stuffed animal from my bestfriend. I also got a lot of candy in my stocking!

Last edited by joselin4life on Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay on Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:24 am

I got a hoodie from my dance studio, a fully lined jacket from Old Navy, 24 pack of Sharpies, all three Toy Story movies on DVD, the Gives Me Hope book, a metal water bottle in my stocking, a total of $45 to Target, Speak
Now by Taylor Swift, some things for the bath (like fizzy balls and scented roses), a full year premium membership for picnik.com, a collage of ballet pictures, and a ballerina nutcracker.
And my family from California is here so that's pretty awesome too Very Happy
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah_Banana222 on Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:42 pm

From my dad, I got a Walmart giftcard (like I do pretty much every year).  I'm not sure how much is on it, but I bet it's a lot. Very Happy

My mom got me a puffy blue jacket, a purple Snuggie, and Tweetie footie pajamas.  And she said there are 2 more things that haven't come in the mail yet.

I got a desperately needed hairbrush (the squishy handle on my old one popped and got sticky stuff everywhere) and earrings from my aunt.

My grandma gave me $50 and took me to Walmart.  I got a bunch of super comfy socks, really really soft pajama pants, A Haunting in Connecticut, and some other random little stuff.

My brother gave me Apples to Apples (board game).

My stepsister gave me a picture frame.

And I got a bunch of candy, tea bags, and a wine glass (out of which I've been drinking grape KoolAid) from Santa in my stocking. Razz
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsJazz on Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:22 pm

A car Smile A 2011 Fusion. It has navigation, HD and satellite radio, BLIS (the lights on the mirriors when something gets in your blind spot), heated, leather seats, sunroof, ambient lighting...

But the BEST gift by far...Adam's deployment being psotponed!! Very Happy
MrsJazz
Air Force Wife
Air Force Wife

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn on Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:42 pm

MrsJazz wrote:A car Smile A 2011 Fusion. It has navigation, HD and satellite radio, BLIS (the lights on the mirriors when something gets in your blind spot), heated, leather seats, sunroof, ambient lighting...

Postponed!? Yeah!!
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsJazz on Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:51 pm

scifidawn wrote:
MrsJazz wrote:A car Smile A 2011 Fusion. It has navigation, HD and satellite radio, BLIS (the lights on the mirriors when something gets in your blind spot), heated, leather seats, sunroof, ambient lighting...

Postponed!? Yeah!!

Postponed! Very Happy I'm so excited. He won't be leaving! He would have been gone already.
MrsJazz
Air Force Wife
Air Force Wife

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn on Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:35 pm

MrsJazz wrote:
scifidawn wrote:

Postponed!? Yeah!!

Postponed! Very Happy I'm so excited. He won't be leaving! He would have been gone already.

Postponed till when?
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah_Banana222 on Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:00 pm

Apparently it was 4 things. My mama lied. Heh!

I got a pink purse made from recycled rice bags, a necklace that says "Faith Hope Love," a wallet, and a Tshirt with an owl and a recycle symbol that says "I give a hoot." Very Happy All from thehungersite.com!
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top