Hey everybody!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey everybody!

Post by Courtnut on Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:33 pm

Hey haven't been on here since June what has everybody been up to???
Courtnut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey everybody!

Post by joselin4life on Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:52 pm

ohmygosh! I've been wondering where you've been!!!

I've been doing great, nothing interesting has happened with me. How have you been doing?
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tessa419 on Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:49 pm

How have you been?
tessa419

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtnut on Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:25 am

I don't know I just kind of forgot about this site haha then I was like oh yeah... So decided to see how everyone has been doing.

Nothing has happened to anybody at all?? Geez! How boring for you guys haha.
For me, suffered some more heartache since last on here. But other then that things are going okay, my husband was finally able to find a job! Smile
Courtnut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 on Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:52 am

Hey! Good to hear your husband got a job! That's always a good thing!

As for me...
Well, I can fill you in on my boring life where I've done absolutely nothing but write, daydream, watch Doctor Who and anything else with David Tennant or Billie Piper obsessively...
Or I can fill you in on my uh... Somewhat imaginary life that I've slowly been replacing my real life with because it's much more interesting!
Take your pick! :p
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

View user profile http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtnut on Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:20 am

How about... Imaginary life first? Haha
Courtnut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 on Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:24 am

OK! That's an exciting one! (Sorry if I get way into character, sometimes I find it easy to do just that, even in real life!)
Basically, I went from being Melissa to being the Tenth Doctor, my timeline collided with the Eleventh Doctor's, Eleven is married to Amy Pond and was traveling with Rose Tyler, until I found her after the timelines collided...
Then me and Rose got engaged, since I've been without her a few times too much and things with John (The human version of me, I'm a Time Lord by the way! Hello!) didn't work out as I thought.
I found out a way to give Rose near immortality to be with me forever and she at first took the immortality ring without a second thought but felt guilty by the next morning because Eleven pretty much refuses to give immortality to Amy and she doesn't wanna take something Amy can't have because they've come to be like sisters...
Then right after that happened, Rose and I landed the TARDIS on a cat planet where Eleven and Amy are to save disappearing cubs, Amy is nearly killed by a beast, we save her and the cubs in one go. Oh, by the way, this was my first time meeting Eleven and Amy, Eleven is flustered most of the time because I'm him from the past, and Amy pretty much hates me for some reason, and still does... Not sure why but I'm pretty sure it's because of the immortality ring...
Oh! And the beast talked Rose into doubting me and her, so I had to erase that memory, that night was an awesome one, very sexy...

Then a few days later was my 906th birthday, Rose took me into the garden room of the TARDIS and we had a picnic, started out good, then we walked around and she ended up touching some flowers that popped in her face, made her really horny and it got intense. The next morning she was worried because the pollen was trying to take over and she 'wanted to pounce me but felt sick at the same time' I found out the flowers made it to where people need sex to survive, and if you don't reach climax at least 7 times every 24 hours, the person will die, I saved her with an antidote with seconds to spare...
When she got better, we went to get protection to get rid of the flowers properly (space suits and a bag that's bigger on the inside) and she tricked me into wearing the pink spacesuit, so after we took all the flowers and through them in a black hole, I took her to a beach/rainbow planet where the water changed colors, I convinced her to jump in when the water was green and when she came out her hair was green too... She says it wasn't funny but it so was! It came out with a single wash...
She was gonna get back at me but I sweet talked myself out of it and got her a proper engagement ring, we're even!

Then I took her to a few more random places, had a few more good nights... Oh, and we now have a pet penguin named Steve, I had to say no to the horse though... Rose wanted a horse and the penguin!
Oh! The waterfalls... I took her to this huge canyon made up of 100 waterfalls, I think I seduced her there or something...
Sometime after the waterfalls, I got her a kitten named Pixie... Very cute kitty! Little thing seems to think she's a big cat! If I would have named her, her name would be Nala!

Sometime after that is when I suggested we get married right then, she agreed and we went to 22nd century Vegas (Rose's suggestion) to do it, I meant to take her to a nice chapel but the TARDIS took us to one that was still so 20th century... The lady who married us was a skimpy showgirl in a dress that resembled a tuxedo and she spoke with a Queens, NY accent... The wedding was absolutely hilarious! (Seriously, I couldn't stop laughing!)

And now we're getting ready for the honey... Err... Elopeymoon.... I'm taking her to a luxury/resort planet!

Oh, gosh, that's long....
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by secret_life8 on Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:47 am

I don't think I met you before. My name is Michelle Smile
secret_life8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life on Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:45 am

Courtnut wrote:I don't know I just kind of forgot about this site haha then I was like oh yeah... So decided to see how everyone has been doing.

I'm glad that you're back!

wrote:my husband was finally able to find a job! Smile

That's great that he got a job Smile
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtnut on Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:45 pm

Haha Melissa. That was entertaining. 906 years old eh? I think that's a record breaker right there Smile And which planet are you going to?

Hi, Michelle Smile I think I remember your name on here actually. I forgot who most everybody was besides like 3 people that I talked to a lot. What have you been up to?

Hey, Joselin. What's up?

Oh and by the way, I just had my 21st birthday on the 8th. I am FINALLY legal!!!!! Before it was technically illegal for my husband to give me alcohol. Haha
Courtnut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 on Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:04 pm

Courtnut wrote:Haha Melissa. That was entertaining. 906 years old eh? I think that's a record breaker right there Smile And which planet are you going to?
I like to think of it as 906 years young! (Banner in siggy is what The Doctor and Rose look like! Very Happy)
A planet I made up called LeSaeed... Not sure where I got the name! But it's more beautiful than you could imagine!
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by kassyjoshnlillian on Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:11 pm

I remember talking to you a little a while back but I'm on now if you would like to chat. Smile
kassyjoshnlillian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by x_mia_x on Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:53 pm

Nice to see you back. Smile
x_mia_x

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx on Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:24 pm

Welcome back What a Face

Not much is going on. School is kicking my butt. Other than that, nothin'.

"Open your mind before your mouth." - Motionless in White
Book-face.
Follow me on Instagram!
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

View user profile http://www.instagram.com/snakebitess

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah_Banana222 on Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:13 pm

I don't know if we've ever had an actual conversation. I know who you are, of course, because I read pretty much every comment ever posted.

But welcome back! Smile
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

View user profile http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtnut on Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:28 pm

Melissa where are those pictures from?? And hi everyone else!! Hopefully I don't forget again about this site.
Courtnut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 on Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:46 pm

Doctor Who episode The Christmas Invasion... And on photobucket! Smile
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by secret_life8 on Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:58 am

Courtnut (15/12/10, 05:45 pm) wrote:Hi, Michelle Smile I think I remember your name on here actually. I forgot who most everybody was besides like 3 people that I talked to a lot. What have you been up to?

Well this past summer I went on a foreign exchange and spent 3 and half incredible weeks in Switzerland and France. Besides that, I have gotten my permit and just been busy with school. How about you?
secret_life8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life on Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:10 am

wrote:Hey, Joselin. What's up?

Oh and by the way, I just had my 21st birthday on the 8th. I am FINALLY legal!!!!! Before it was technically illegal for my husband to give me alcohol. Haha

Noting really! What about you?

Happy late birthday!!!
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtnut on Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:41 pm

Melissa, why is everyone I know obsessed with Doctor Who?

Michelle I am jealous! What did you do in those countries? I've always wanted to go there.

Well not really a lot, the same stuff as in June. Trying to get pregnant, only a little more scared and desperate!
Courtnut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 on Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:46 pm

Because. It is completely AWESOME! You should check it out, if you haven't already... At the very least, the David Tennant series! (S2-4... 2 and 4 are best, 3's alright...)
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtnut on Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:43 pm

Yeah I've caught some of a few episodes. Didn't really catch my eye really. Maybe I need to sit through an entire episode to appreciate it!
Courtnut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 on Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:00 pm

Yeah, that's where my obsession started, I had seen a few small clips before and it seemed not really something I was into... Then my cousin and I were alone, he noticed it was on OnDemand and made me sit through the four available episodes... Ever since I've been quite the addict!
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtnut on Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:16 pm

Haha that's funny. I found it boring. Isn't it in like England or something?
And hey, what happened to the cesspool?
Courtnut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx on Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:41 pm

Courtnut wrote:
And hey, what happened to the cesspool?

It's hidden from those who don't want to be apart of it. Hit "Usergroups" at the top of the screen and join the Cesspoolians if you want access to it.

"Open your mind before your mouth." - Motionless in White
Book-face.
Follow me on Instagram!
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

View user profile http://www.instagram.com/snakebitess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next