Have you guys been naughty in my absence Cool
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Rex is back

Post by MrsJazz on Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:00 am

Rex. I've been waiting for you to get online. I've got som questions for you Smile I can PM you or just ask you here. Whichever you prefer, nothing too naughty, I don't suppose.
MrsJazz
Air Force Wife
Air Force Wife

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex on Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:16 am

Questions? Well all I can say is that
Spoiler:

tongue

Go ahead and ask right here I don't mind if it's too naughty Wink
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 on Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:28 am

Nope! No being naughty here anyways.... All my naughtiness is happening other places.... (Quite literally actually...)

Wink Welcome back! :p
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

View user profile http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsJazz on Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:48 am

Rex wrote:Questions? Well all I can say is that
Spoiler:

tongue

Go ahead and ask right here I don't mind if it's too naughty Wink

haha, that song! I remember when it came out. And, I'm not saying how old I was then either, proves that I'm old.

Booze! I want to know the best drinks on tap, best bottles on the pub wall. Specifically for Ireland, England...I'm sure that countries will share some of the best. And, as for lagers and such, I want to know about the darker drinks. I'm sure you know out here for beers, people love the paler drinks.
MrsJazz
Air Force Wife
Air Force Wife

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:30 am

Sorry I am not much of a drinker(sadly one of the negative side effects of my insane tolerance for alcohol and any other kinds of drugs). I usually just get a Tuborg when it comes to beer, whatever house they have and when it comes to whiskey I am partial to 15 year old dimples

But on the bright side I am sure you will have a very fun time discovering which ones you will love Wink
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsJazz on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:42 am

Rex wrote:Sorry I am not much of a drinker(sadly one of the negative side effects of my insane tolerance for alcohol and any other kinds of drugs). I usually just get a Tuborg when it comes to beer, whatever house they have and when it comes to whiskey I am partial to 15 year old dimples

But on the bright side I am sure you will have a very fun time discovering which ones you will love Wink

Haha, to be honest, I'm not a drinker either. But, a new idea I'm about to pitch is actually set in Ireland. Bantry, to be exact and in one chapter, I'd like the girl, a non drinker have a few drinks. But, on the downside, I wouldn't know what's stocked in the pub or what the good stuff is. Everytime I google the info, I just get sites and forum based on opinions. And, when I see Coors as an option for best beers...I know it's a bust.
MrsJazz
Air Force Wife
Air Force Wife

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex on Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:03 am

MrsJazz wrote:
Rex wrote:Sorry I am not much of a drinker(sadly one of the negative side effects of my insane tolerance for alcohol and any other kinds of drugs). I usually just get a Tuborg when it comes to beer, whatever house they have and when it comes to whiskey I am partial to 15 year old dimples

Haha, to be honest, I'm not a drinker either. But, a new idea I'm about to pitch is actually set in Ireland. Bantry, to be exact and in one chapter, I'd like the girl, a non drinker have a few drinks. But, on the downside, I wouldn't know what's stocked in the pub or what the good stuff is. Everytime I google the info, I just get sites and forum based on opinions. And, when I see Coors as an option for best beers...I know it's a bust.

You can try absinthe instead of beer. The green fairy will fit well with an Irish theme and it will be a much more interesting experience for a non drinker Wink

Nope! No being naughty here anyways.... All my naughtiness is happening other places.... (Quite literally actually...)

Welcome back! :p

Well here is to these other places Drunk
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by x_mia_x on Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:14 am

Welcome back Rex!

I remember when that song came out too! Razz I was in love with it.
x_mia_x

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life on Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:45 am

Welcome back Rex
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsJazz on Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:22 pm

Thanks, Rexy.

I'll look some things up. Smile
MrsJazz
Air Force Wife
Air Force Wife

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 on Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:02 pm

Welcome back Rex, I was starting to think the CIA finally caught up to you. Which would have been ashame considering I bet Jayne you would last another couple years. Razz

As for Mrs. Jazz you might want to check out this site
http://goireland.about.com/od/wheretoeatanddrink/tp/ireland_drink.htm

That is if its sent in the relative present(or atleast around the time this article was written)

Sometimes, late at night, I sit here and I wonder. The things I wonder vary from night to night. Sometimes I wonder about the stars and other nights I wonder about what tomorrow will be like. But recently I have been wondering what my life would have been like without you...-Samantha Greene
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

View user profile http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by PiperC! on Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:08 pm

Why did the Rex leave in the first place? Crying or Very sad
I was actually going to start a topic asking where you were just now, before I saw this one.

I actually have to leave for a couple of weeks too. I need to study for my midterms and sort out my college classes I am taking next semester. So I'll be gone for a while. Sad
PiperC!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ayan on Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:24 pm

Welcome back Very Happy

ayan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx on Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:56 pm

Rex wrote:Have you guys been naughty in my absence Cool

Most definitely Wink

"Open your mind before your mouth." - Motionless in White
Book-face.
Follow me on Instagram!
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

View user profile http://www.instagram.com/snakebitess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex on Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:02 am

Unit7 wrote:Welcome back Rex, I was starting to think the CIA finally caught up to you. Which would have been ashame considering I bet Jayne you would last another couple years. Razz

Ha those suckers will never get me(just kidding guys. By the way the director wants you to stop reading random internet forums and clean up the mess you made after Jonhson Birthday party.)

Why did the Rex leave in the first place?
Well it's a long story spanning over 10 countries and 2 continents and involving a lot of dancing,moderate amount of drinking, dodging cougars and jealous husbands, lots of stripping(sadly mostly done by me),tiny asian girl with powerful hands, resisting the urge to kick french people in the teeth , accidentally sabotaging a children's opera and you know all the other usual road trip stuff

xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:
Rex wrote:Have you guys been naughty in my absence Cool

Most definitely Wink

That's the spirit Wink
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content