Am I the only one...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Am I the only one...

Post by secret_life93 on Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:57 pm

Who's excited for Harry Potter? I got a ticket yesterday for the midnight premiere and everything. Smile

It's going to be a long day at school Friday, but it's so worth it. Smile
secret_life93

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Am I the only one...

Post by Malletmusic17 on Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:58 pm

im excited!!!
I was supposed to see it at midnight but im seeing it saturday
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

View user profile http://musicxlifenlove17.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by secret_life93 on Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:15 pm

Malletmusic17 wrote:im excited!!!
I was supposed to see it at midnight but im seeing it saturday

I have a feeling it's going to be amazing! I wish it weren't in two parts because now I have to wait to see the end, but this way more from the book gets put into the movie so it's okay. Very Happy
secret_life93

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsJazz on Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:34 pm

I'm excited! I can't wait to go! Adam doesn't like HP so he gets daddy time and I get mommy time with my girlfriends on base Very Happy
MrsJazz
Air Force Wife
Air Force Wife

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by secret_life8 on Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:38 pm

i am going to the midnight release and then again on saturday during open weekend. I am so excited. right now i am trying to finish reading the British edition of the 7th HP before the movie comes out. I am really excited.
secret_life8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life on Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:49 pm

My friend is a huge fan. So she talked me into going with her on Saturday lol.
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by secret_life93 on Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:42 pm

secret_life8 wrote:i am going to the midnight release and then again on saturday during open weekend. I am so excited. right now i am trying to finish reading the British edition of the 7th HP before the movie comes out. I am really excited.

Is the British edition different than the, I suppose, American one?
secret_life93

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by x_mia_x on Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:43 pm

I am also excited. My sister and I are planning to go see it Sunday.
x_mia_x

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 on Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:11 pm

I'm excited!!! I'll be going with my cousin and a mutual friend probably a week or so after it's out... (We tend to prefer going after the 'highly anticipates-new movie' rush...)
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

View user profile http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by secret_life8 on Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:38 am

secret_life93 wrote:
secret_life8 wrote:i am going to the midnight release and then again on saturday during open weekend. I am so excited. right now i am trying to finish reading the British edition of the 7th HP before the movie comes out. I am really excited.

it is not that different but it does have some differences. And the last book is not as different as the first few are. I like reading the British addition because it was the original editions of the books.
secret_life8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn on Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:50 am

secret_life8 wrote:
secret_life93 wrote:

it is not that different but it does have some differences. And the last book is not as different as the first few are. I like reading the British addition because it was the original editions of the books.

What kind of differences? And yes, I too want to watch HP. Weee. Those movies are so good.
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

View user profile http://www.nrlc.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 on Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:04 pm

I remember correctly its mostly the slang and word choice is different in some parts. That and for some reason the American Version went with Sorcerers Stone rather then Philosophers Stone for the first book.

Also I am a bit excited for the new Harry Potter movie. I really enjoyed Deathly Hollows and with it being a 2 part movie, I am wondering how much of the book has made it into the movie.

Sometimes, late at night, I sit here and I wonder. The things I wonder vary from night to night. Sometimes I wonder about the stars and other nights I wonder about what tomorrow will be like. But recently I have been wondering what my life would have been like without you...-Samantha Greene
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

View user profile http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by secret_life93 on Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:51 pm

Unit7 wrote:I remember correctly its mostly the slang and word choice is different in some parts. That and for some reason the American Version went with Sorcerers Stone rather then Philosophers Stone for the first book.

Also I am a bit excited for the new Harry Potter movie. I really enjoyed Deathly Hollows and with it being a 2 part movie, I am wondering how much of the book has made it into the movie.

See I'd rather just see a movie all at once, but I'm hoping they'll include more of the book.
secret_life93

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx on Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:08 pm

I think I'm the only one not excited. Kind of lost interest after the 4th movie. I don't think I ever did see the 5th, and I know I didn't see the 6th. Maybe I'll Nexflix them.

"Open your mind before your mouth." - Motionless in White
Book-face.
Follow me on Instagram!
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

View user profile http://www.instagram.com/snakebitess

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 on Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:11 pm

secret_life93 wrote:
Unit7 wrote:I remember correctly its mostly the slang and word choice is different in some parts. That and for some reason the American Version went with Sorcerers Stone rather then Philosophers Stone for the first book.

See I'd rather just see a movie all at once, but I'm hoping they'll include more of the book.

Yeah the wait is going to be annoying. Sorta wish they would release both parts at the same time.

I am also really curious as to how they will cut the movie off. Lol you think there will be a 'to be continued' and a 'Previously on...' at end of 1 and begining of 2? Very Happy

Sometimes, late at night, I sit here and I wonder. The things I wonder vary from night to night. Sometimes I wonder about the stars and other nights I wonder about what tomorrow will be like. But recently I have been wondering what my life would have been like without you...-Samantha Greene
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ayan on Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:33 pm

I am not too excited to see it, I mean I read the book, so I wanna compare the book to the movie. That is all, I will probably see it though, I just hope I don't cry at the part Fred dies, if it is in this part.

ayan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 on Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:39 pm

No his death would be in Part 2 as his death scene is at the last fight at hogwarts

Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by secret_life93 on Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:18 pm

Unit7 wrote:
secret_life93 wrote:

Yeah the wait is going to be annoying. Sorta wish they would release both parts at the same time.

I am also really curious as to how they will cut the movie off. Lol you think there will be a 'to be continued' and a 'Previously on...' at end of 1 and begining of 2? Very Happy

If they released both at the same time I wouldn't be going at midnight. School is already going to be terrible on Friday. Especially first period Spanish..

Hmmm I wonder. I saw a sneak peek on Ellen the other day from the basement seen at the Malfoy's. I can't remember where I heard it, but supposedly it ends in a big cliffhanger... a cliffhanger for those who haven't read it anyway. Very Happy
secret_life93

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 on Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:10 pm

Oh that would make for a pretty great cliff hanger ending.

Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum